Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for students of Marc Bristow from Pick3Secrets.com

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 months ago by Coffo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cross Raods Texas
United States
Member #88615
March 19, 2010
93 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

I did a search on Marc Bristow today because he was always courteous and would email me back regularly and I found the posting about im passing away in August.

I am truly, truly sadden by his passing away.  He wa sa truly kind, patient and caring person.

I have learned a lot from his info, I purchased Genesis way back when.

Do any of you know Brandon who Marc mentioned to me several times and in his manuals or anyone other of his students who wouldn't mind staying in touch?

I have learned a lot from Marc's info.

I hope and pray Marc wasn't in pain when he passed aay.  I know he kept care of dogs that had cancer because I always asked how Marc and his dogs were doing.

Have a great week and rest of the year.

Best and peace,

Kurt

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2015, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

I did a search on Marc Bristow today because he was always courteous and would email me back regularly and I found the posting about im passing away in August.

I am truly, truly sadden by his passing away.  He wa sa truly kind, patient and caring person.

I have learned a lot from his info, I purchased Genesis way back when.

Do any of you know Brandon who Marc mentioned to me several times and in his manuals or anyone other of his students who wouldn't mind staying in touch?

I have learned a lot from Marc's info.

I hope and pray Marc wasn't in pain when he passed aay.  I know he kept care of dogs that had cancer because I always asked how Marc and his dogs were doing.

Have a great week and rest of the year.

Best and peace,

Kurt

Who is Brandon ??? Is he related to Marc Bristow, a friend, an employee, or simply a customer of Pick3Secrets ??

The website is no longer available, so no one took over  managing the site.

Pick 3 Edge is a good place for newbies to start, for the basics.

Cross Raods Texas
      United States
      Member #88615
      March 19, 2010
      93 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Brandon was a student of Marc's and he apparently became very good at Pick 3 from Marc's teaching.

SmokinJoe's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #135939
        November 30, 2012
        2 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello kdnichols,

I'm hurt to hear of his passing away! (That explains why the website that he was running went down.) I also was a student of his too and purchased Chronis and Genesis as well which is a wealth of knowledge that he shared. I don't know of any ways of getting in contact with some of his closest students like Brandon, Steve, or J.R but I know that there is a wealth of knowledge sitting with those guys that he had passed on to them. I worked with a few of them on a couple of state trend projects, but it was through Marc and his email rather than directly with Brandon or Rodney. I would love to get in touch with Brandon! He I believe was his closest student. I've seen some amazing things that he had found that was working in the games that Marc had sent over.

United States
          Member #139493
          February 24, 2013
          57 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2015, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

i am very intrested if you hook up with them . is p3 edge similar

United States
            Member #139493
            February 24, 2013
            57 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

the best  Legend . Gone too soon