Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PhiMatrix anyone

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The River Walk NC Coast
United States
Member #170590
December 8, 2015
60 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Newbie here, I've been lurking for quite sometime and doing a lot of reading and using the search engine.  My question is has anyone been successful using PhiMatrix or is it just another waste of time.  Id like to hear and see hard firm facts if it does apply.  Here is just 1 link of someone who "claims" it does work but he or she is no longer on here

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/143035

thanks

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Newbie here, I've been lurking for quite sometime and doing a lot of reading and using the search engine.  My question is has anyone been successful using PhiMatrix or is it just another waste of time.  Id like to hear and see hard firm facts if it does apply.  Here is just 1 link of someone who "claims" it does work but he or she is no longer on here

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/143035

thanks

This link is an 8 page thread. Lotto Laughs said on the first page, that in her opinion, the software is too complicated to be bothered with. Lotto Laughs is a lottery Guru !!!  I am a Lotto Laughs Fan !!!  If she can't figure it out, I wouldn't waste my time either.  She doesn't need to figure it out, b/c she creates her own winning systems for Pick 3, that work nationwide !!!

Don't make Pick 3/4 like Rocket Science !!!  Simplify !!! Try some of Lotto Laughs systems instead !!!  She has a link on her profile page, to a thread to where the links for all of her systems are conveniently listed in one thread.

Remember that you can win Pick 3/4 just as easy using a simple system !!!  Therefore, you don't have to waste time & money using a complicated system !!!

lamaka10's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The River Walk NC Coast
      United States
      Member #170590
      December 8, 2015
      60 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2015, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks DC, I will check her stuff out

good Afternoon

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        892 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2015, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I would have to agree with Destiny.  I have tried to program in all the ways to do the Phi, Pi, Delta, Alpha ..... you name it and its hot or miss mainly miss.  Some have claimed to be successful but I have not see anyone prove they were

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
          Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          815 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2015, 8:24 am - IP Logged

This link is an 8 page thread. Lotto Laughs said on the first page, that in her opinion, the software is too complicated to be bothered with. Lotto Laughs is a lottery Guru !!!  I am a Lotto Laughs Fan !!!  If she can't figure it out, I wouldn't waste my time either.  She doesn't need to figure it out, b/c she creates her own winning systems for Pick 3, that work nationwide !!!

Don't make Pick 3/4 like Rocket Science !!!  Simplify !!! Try some of Lotto Laughs systems instead !!!  She has a link on her profile page, to a thread to where the links for all of her systems are conveniently listed in one thread.

Remember that you can win Pick 3/4 just as easy using a simple system !!!  Therefore, you don't have to waste time & money using a complicated system !!!

"Don't make Pick 3/4 like Rocket Science !!!  Simplify !!!"

Excellent advice, Destiny! Dance

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein