Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Guy System -best winning system of all.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
napi
New Caledonia
Member #61373
May 20, 2008
36 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2015, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Has anyone tried the "Lotto guy" system for lotto? 

It has very good reviews, (often coming out as the most popular lotto system of all in online reviews), & I would like to know briefly what it is about & if anyone has had any luck with it, before I purchase it.

Independent reviews have shown it has a high winning rate, amongst people who have bought it. These reports appear genuine, not made up as many other lotto systems are,that turn out to be scams.

Lotto guy also have a very good backup system/forum for any problems /suggestions you have.

Is it just another system that tells you to pick odd/even numbers & then put them into wheels etc, or is it totally different to other systems?

It says it was invented by top mathematical university experts.

I will be very interested to hear from anyone who has tried the system & if it did in fact significantly increase the number of wins they had.

Many thanks in anticipation of all your comments. I really appreciate your help .

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi

It has very good reviews, (often coming out as the most popular lotto system of all in online reviews), & I would like to know briefly what it is about & if anyone has had any luck with it, before I purchase it.

Independent reviews have shown it has a high winning rate, amongst people who have bought it. These reports appear genuine, not made up as many other lotto systems are,that turn out to be scams.

Lotto guy also have a very good backup system/forum for any problems /suggestions you have.

Is it just another system that tells you to pick odd/even numbers & then put them into wheels etc, or is it totally different to other systems?

I will be very interested to hear from anyone who has tried the system & if it did in fact significantly increase the number of wins they had.

Many thanks in anticipation of all your comments. I really appreciate your help .

bail, you posted an inquiry about Lotto Guy exactly 1 year ago today, here is the link:ttps://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283786?q=lotto+guy

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12752 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2015, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Spam

Canada
        Member #154380
        April 14, 2014
        57 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Nice advertisement

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2527 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

bail, you posted an inquiry about Lotto Guy exactly 1 year ago today, here is the link:ttps://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283786?q=lotto+guy

Dang !, you're good !

Green laugh

napi
            New Caledonia
            Member #61373
            May 20, 2008
            36 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

yeah. But didn't get much help.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it more recently & had any luck with it, or is it just another system to be ignored?

napi
              New Caledonia
              Member #61373
              May 20, 2008
              36 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Advertisement??? 

I can absolutely assure you in no way was it intended to be seen as an advertising stunt!, & in no way whatsoever am I associated in any way to this product... Just simply wondering what the basics of the system are & whether it's worth purchasing or not.

That's what this forum is all about is it not?  Helping each other to try & get a very cost effective lotto system worked out, & save other members the cost of buying  lotto programs that are a complete waste of time! Smile

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3052 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Dang !, you're good !

Green laugh

That's exactly what I just said out loud to myself DANG!

I'm was like "Dang, that was fast!" She got him quick!LOL

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5611 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2015, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Good eye Laverne. Before today the last time he posted was exactly one year ago. Nothing posted about any other subject. Hmmm.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1893 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2015, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Dang !, you're good !

Green laugh

hello onlymoney how you doing.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1706 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Hi

Is the Lotto Guy system for Pick 3/4 or Pick 5/6 or PB/MM ??  Is Lotto Guy the person who has a website up critiquing other lottery systems on the market ??

napi
                        New Caledonia
                        Member #61373
                        May 20, 2008
                        36 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2015, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Not sure. Hopefully someone will be able to inform us?

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                          Member #129822
                          June 28, 2012
                          363 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2015, 3:14 am - IP Logged

BS if you wanna throw your money in the water order it. Utter rubbish its not even a system.

Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2015, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Not sure. Hopefully someone will be able to inform us?

If you posted the same request a year ago, you had plenty of time to make up your mind about buying his system.  Obviously you've decided not to.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking