Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*venting* intuition

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 months ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mzpeachsoyummi's avatar - 10opa9j
Stone Mountain
United States
Member #170603
December 8, 2015
27 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2015, 1:29 am - IP Logged

My intuition has really been off lately. Today, I was going to play a number and I didnt because i was so tired of spending too much on the lottery. And of course it fell. Second guessing myself is really starting to cost me. But then again, why am i so unfornate in winning the lottery? Six times I had the number in the last week and a half, and some strange circumstance occurs, and I dont play number and it falls. Or i play it and break even. When am I going to have a solid win? Why is my intuition diminishing??? Decided to delete my Facebook  and also unjoin the lottery groups. I just need to recenter, and figure out if playing lottery is right for me.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6868 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

My intuition has really been off lately. Today, I was going to play a number and I didnt because i was so tired of spending too much on the lottery. And of course it fell. Second guessing myself is really starting to cost me. But then again, why am i so unfornate in winning the lottery? Six times I had the number in the last week and a half, and some strange circumstance occurs, and I dont play number and it falls. Or i play it and break even. When am I going to have a solid win? Why is my intuition diminishing??? Decided to delete my Facebook  and also unjoin the lottery groups. I just need to recenter, and figure out if playing lottery is right for me.

Recenter  (Normalized)

Method 1:  5-1-3
    Method 2:  5-1-5
    Method 3:  5-9-8
    Method 4:  7-8-0
    Method 5:  8-5-4
    Method 6:  9-8-5

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
      Disney Land
      United States
      Member #92265
      June 3, 2010
      6868 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Lottery groups  (Normalized)

Method 1:  6-7-8-8
      Method 2:  0-3-1-9
      Method 3:  0-0-0-0/Cancel, Clear, Delete
      Method 4:  3-9-5-1
      Method 5:  7-8-9-4
      Method 6:  2-9-6-2

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.