Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hits within 2-3 days avg

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 12 months ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
seattle
United States
Member #152111
February 5, 2014
1310 Posts
Online
Posted: December 20, 2015, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

these pairs hits in your pick 3/4 every 1-3 days

00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99

02 04 06 08
24 26 28
46 48
68

    zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

    United States
    Member #4711
    May 19, 2004
    4239 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: December 20, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

    these pairs hits in your pick 3/4 every 1-3 days

    00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99

    02 04 06 08
    24 26 28
    46 48
    68

    See Ya!NICE

    "Coming together is a Beginning.

    Staying together is a Process.

    Working together is  Success".

    Henry Ford

    Sun Smiley

      Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: December 21, 2015, 7:28 am - IP Logged

      these pairs hits in your pick 3/4 every 1-3 days

      00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99

      02 04 06 08
      24 26 28
      46 48
      68

      The doubles will hit every 3-4 days, but the even pairs are a slightly better bet, hitting every 2-3 days. 

      I would pair the even pairs with an odd digit as there are more EEO combinations than there are EEE.  90% of the time you will not go more than 5 games without an EEO combo, but they can go on some long missing streaks the other 10% of the time.

      The problem comes in how to narrow down the digits for play.  You could play all 50 EEO box pairs, pick one hot pair and make 5 combos, pick one cold pair, pick using a key digit...

      "There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

      ~Robert A. Heinlein

        Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60746 Posts
        Online
        Posted: December 21, 2015, 10:22 am - IP Logged

        these pairs hits in your pick 3/4 every 1-3 days also 


        13 15 17 19
        35 37 39
        57 59
        79

          lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: December 22, 2015, 10:42 am - IP Logged

          There was a post about boss pairs that was similar to this.

          How about them cowboys!

           

           

          US Flag