Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am the greatest!! The KING of the LP jungle!!

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 8 months ago by Jamtastic.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40469 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2016, 7:16 am - IP Logged

I have the State of the day challenge thread started, it is in the pick 3 forum, the actual challenge starts tomorrow.

It may get lost on page 3 or 4 pretty quick, you can always go to my recent posts to find it.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4870 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2016, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I have the State of the day challenge thread started, it is in the pick 3 forum, the actual challenge starts tomorrow.

It may get lost on page 3 or 4 pretty quick, you can always go to my recent posts to find it.

Maybe if you ask Todd, he will pin it for you so it will be easy to find.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109243
      April 9, 2011
      31437 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2016, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Okay, game on, here's what I'll do.

I will start a thread Sunday called State of the day Challenge, it will be in the pick 3 forum.

We will go in alphabetical order using only states with a midday and evening drawing.

We will do one state a day starting with Arkansas for Monday, gives everyone time to get on board.

I will have a complete list of rules, this is to challenge the skills of pick 3 players.

It will be every man or woman for herself.

5 selections good for both midday and evening, straight or boxed.

All selections to be made before 10 am of that days drawing.

State Of The Day Challenge

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        544 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

This is hilarious. It's the LP version of 6-men (+ a woman) tag team match, except we don't have to cough up $ to Vince McMahon to watch it.

Go Team Sully or Raven's Flock!

First things first.  Sully16, I hope you are recuperating well from your ordeal.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

Secondly to Deo non fortuna.  What is so hilarious about this challenge? 

I dont want to shout, but not only are you naive, but YOU ALSO ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

If you want to bad mouth me about being the  greatest, than you can do it here!!!

What are you some sort of trans thread freak? 

And why are you and your boyfriend RC ganging up on me?  You guys dont seem to appreciate greatness.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5600 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:24 am - IP Logged

First things first.  Sully16, I hope you are recuperating well from your ordeal.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

Secondly to Deo non fortuna.  What is so hilarious about this challenge? 

I dont want to shout, but not only are you naive, but YOU ALSO ARE AN IDIOT!!!!

If you want to bad mouth me about being the  greatest, than you can do it here!!!

What are you some sort of trans thread freak? 

And why are you and your boyfriend RC ganging up on me?  You guys dont seem to appreciate greatness.

Not so much ganging up, but loudmouth braggarts rub people the wrong way.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
            Member #165541
            April 12, 2015
            544 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

So does that mean you are NOT voting/hoping/wishing  for the donald?

United States
              Member #165541
              April 12, 2015
              544 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I am not a loud mouth.  I am not a braggart.  I tell it as I see it.  However some insecure people may perceive it, I have a lot to offer, and I dont appreciate when people suggest me to eat some rather violating material. 

So does that mean you are NOT voting/hoping/wishing  for the donald?

When you find certain braggarts, does it delight you to suggest to them and post about excretory material?  Non fortuna.  You cant win.  Perhaps you might find a better ally/player.  One that is not so PSYCHOTICALLY INSECURE!!!!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                18994 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I am enjoying the "State of the day challenge thread"Banana,  it is helping with my predictions, and I am seeing some of my pick 3 theories working across the board.

WTG @ Sully

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                  Member #165541
                  April 12, 2015
                  544 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2016, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I am enjoying the "State of the day challenge thread"Banana,  it is helping with my predictions, and I am seeing some of my pick 3 theories working across the board.

WTG @ Sully

Good Luck.

It is very interesting. Good luck Baglady.  But I think Deo is letting his wins get to his head.  He has much hubris and has much to learn.

United States
                    Member #153935
                    March 29, 2014
                    29 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Trump 2016

I Agree!