Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream 12/27/15 Coffins

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 months ago by cookie392.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cookie392's avatar - hani
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #18226
July 7, 2005
1094 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2015, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays LP Fam,

Dream of (2) Coffins which were being swapped because they were going to the wrong churches for the funeral. I didn't see the churches just the men exchanging them.

I would like to know the meaning of seeing coffins please.

Coffins 999 998

Thanks in advance!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6841 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2015, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Cookie392,

Coffin is a box so down under. We are the end of the year (so,at the bottom) so, perhaps you want to put away your no good habits, feelings that don’t serve you. (And not have them around for your new year ahead.)You may be confused to where the habit or emotion needs to be filed away in your brain flash drive.

IF the box represents regret/then you need to replace with achievements. But where exact does that go. Job, 

being the very best at motherhood, wife hood, being a more understanding friend.

The habits or clutter at home (junk) -What beliefs & principles will make you a better person because of where it goes?>>church symbol.>>Organization donation drop.

just a thought

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

cookie392's avatar - hani
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #18226
      July 7, 2005
      1094 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2015, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Cookie392,

Coffin is a box so down under. We are the end of the year (so,at the bottom) so, perhaps you want to put away your no good habits, feelings that don’t serve you. (And not have them around for your new year ahead.)You may be confused to where the habit or emotion needs to be filed away in your brain flash drive.

IF the box represents regret/then you need to replace with achievements. But where exact does that go. Job, 

being the very best at motherhood, wife hood, being a more understanding friend.

The habits or clutter at home (junk) -What beliefs & principles will make you a better person because of where it goes?>>church symbol.>>Organization donation drop.

just a thought

WoW...Thank you Collegem$!!

Very Precise and I totally get what it's referring to. I made the right decisionWink

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!