Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lottery Show Fri Jan 01, 2016

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 months ago by music*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #161539
December 3, 2014
328 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2015, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I think this is the new lottery show that I posted about many months ago (late spring-early summer) ... there were only two episodes shown and to my knowledge ... no more episodes were ever shown.

My Lottery Dream Home

It was on Home & Garden Television - HGTV ... tomorrow there are two episodes listed as "new" and I think this was the show ... so this would be Episode 3 and 4 ... unless I missed some. I don't think these are the episodes that played earlier but they might be ... HGTV has them listed as NEW.

The show title sounds very familiar ...

10:00 AM My Lottery Dream Home "New Jersey Minister Finds a Dream Home That Doubles As a Wedding Venue" - NEW

10:30 AM My Lottery Dream Home "Scratch Me Lucky California Dream Home" - NEW

Maybe there will more episodes in 2016 or this may be it ... maybe more in 2017 or 2018 !!!

They don't seem to be in any hurry to produce more episodes. There are two more episodes listed on Jan 8 and Jan 9 but they may be a repeat of these episodes or they could be more new episodes.

They have no title listed ... "No Episode Title"

No Episode Title - NEW Fri 1/8 11:00PM-11:30PM

No Episode Title - NEW Sat 1/9 2:00AM-2:30AM

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #142499
    May 13, 2013
    1182 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2015, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I think this is the new lottery show that I posted about many months ago (late spring-early summer) ... there were only two episodes shown and to my knowledge ... no more episodes were ever shown.

My Lottery Dream Home

It was on Home & Garden Television - HGTV ... tomorrow there are two episodes listed as "new" and I think this was the show ... so this would be Episode 3 and 4 ... unless I missed some. I don't think these are the episodes that played earlier but they might be ... HGTV has them listed as NEW.

The show title sounds very familiar ...

10:00 AM My Lottery Dream Home "New Jersey Minister Finds a Dream Home That Doubles As a Wedding Venue" - NEW

10:30 AM My Lottery Dream Home "Scratch Me Lucky California Dream Home" - NEW

Maybe there will more episodes in 2016 or this may be it ... maybe more in 2017 or 2018 !!!

They don't seem to be in any hurry to produce more episodes. There are two more episodes listed on Jan 8 and Jan 9 but they may be a repeat of these episodes or they could be more new episodes.

They have no title listed ... "No Episode Title"

No Episode Title - NEW Fri 1/8 11:00PM-11:30PM

No Episode Title - NEW Sat 1/9 2:00AM-2:30AM

Thanks for the heads up

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
      Columbus, Ohio
      United States
      Member #128906
      June 5, 2012
      591 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I'll watch

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
        Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1513 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2015, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank You, Crazy Wombat for the heads up. I will check out HGTV's website.Sleepy

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others