Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strategy

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by realtorjim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #64582
September 1, 2008
347 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2016, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

My strategy this time is to buy a few tickets a day in different areas and different types of stores. Basically, I'm just doing my normal driving, but hitting a bunch of places as I go. Grocery store, gas station, drug store. I'm just buying one ticket at each place, at different times of day. 

They will mostly be quick picks, but I'll probably do a couple that I pick out.

I figure I'll spend around $26.

What about you?

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    19434 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2016, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

My strategy this time is to buy a few tickets a day in different areas and different types of stores. Basically, I'm just doing my normal driving, but hitting a bunch of places as I go. Grocery store, gas station, drug store. I'm just buying one ticket at each place, at different times of day. 

What about you?

Good Luck.

I'm sticking to the 1 ticket theory. 

Maybe Powerplay?

I bought a ticket for Wednesday and didn't have 1 number.

May the odds be with you.

The Struggle is real!

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
      Greenville, SC
      United States
      Member #169870
      November 4, 2015
      374 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm using my usual strategy. I simulated lottery drawings with numbered scraps of paper, bonus ball too. I've got 10 lines of numbers I like and I'm just going to play them. I play them for multiple draws since I'm on the road all the time. I'm glad I'll be able to buy my tickets at my favorite store in South Carolina.

May the balls bounce in your favor!

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2016, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm using my usual strategy. I simulated lottery drawings with numbered scraps of paper, bonus ball too. I've got 10 lines of numbers I like and I'm just going to play them. I play them for multiple draws since I'm on the road all the time. I'm glad I'll be able to buy my tickets at my favorite store in South Carolina.

"I'm glad I'll be able to buy my tickets at my favorite store in South Carolina."

Just wondering, if you pick your own numbers, what difference does it make in which state you purchase them?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23237 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2016, 2:49 am - IP Logged

"I'm glad I'll be able to buy my tickets at my favorite store in South Carolina."

Just wondering, if you pick your own numbers, what difference does it make in which state you purchase them?

He lives in S Carolina and if it's his favorite store they might be thrilled to be known as that AND to be known when

this thing finally blows, to be the store that sold the/a winning ticket.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2016, 10:21 am - IP Logged

What about you?

You are addicted or not paying attention. GL

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
              Member #106923
              February 27, 2011
              479 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina is one of the few states that allow a jackpot to be claimed anonymously.  And, with an annuity jackpot only slightly south of $1 billion, if ever there is a time this is an advantage, it is now! 

Disney

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!