Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So You just played $1000 in QP for PowerBall last Saturday

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 months ago by gavin256.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
545 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2016, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

This probably doesn't apply to most people, but I am sure some have done it. 

What now?  Play the same QP for Wednesday?  Will you get better QP this time or should you run those QP again?

That's 500 tickets.

P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S

P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S P.I.A.S

x 500!!!!

Would it have been better to do a $1000 wheel on saturday, and then run the same wheel on Wed?

I only played three dollars on saturday, but I am playing the same for Wed, and I might do an additional small one power number wheel for Wed, perhaps

thirteen numbers.  After all I don't want to get sucked into the JP hype madness.

United States
    Member #162003
    December 18, 2014
    43 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2016, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

This probably doesn't apply to most people, but I am sure some have done it. 

What now?  Play the same QP for Wednesday?  Will you get better QP this time or should you run those QP again?

That's 500 tickets.

x 500!!!!

Would it have been better to do a $1000 wheel on saturday, and then run the same wheel on Wed?

I only played three dollars on saturday, but I am playing the same for Wed, and I might do an additional small one power number wheel for Wed, perhaps

thirteen numbers.  After all I don't want to get sucked into the JP hype madness.

I am no expert but so far for me, I would have spent $1000 on a wheel rather than QP. With that kind of money and with the way my numbers have worked recently, I would have hit the jackpot. A wheel allows someone good with numbers to have an advantage, albeit a low advantage. Every little bit helps. Also something else that I have noticed, every QP that I have ever bought has been utter complete garbage. But I look online at other peoples QP tickets from out of state and they look like good numbers. Maybe its just the place I live in...