Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re-writing, Re-interpreting, Re-inventing, Re-mastering, the LOTTERY MASTER GUIDE

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 months ago by ProfessorChaos.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
On The Edge of Infinity
United States
Member #160681
November 4, 2014
52 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2016, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I will be creating a thread to assist and aid people who are having trouble winning with the information in the Lottery Master Guide (LMG).  I will also be taking questions from anybody who has specific problems that they are having difficulty with.  If possible I will make my software, and system available to interested parties.  More to come soon.

In lotto breaking even is winning- Gail Howard

Alpharetta, GA
    United States
    Member #169547
    October 23, 2015
    123 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2016, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested in this topic as I have been using advantage gold since October and have yet to hit a jackpot.  The smart picks are worthless.   And I have updated the software.

On The Edge of Infinity
      United States
      Member #160681
      November 4, 2014
      52 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2016, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested in this topic as I have been using advantage gold since October and have yet to hit a jackpot.  The smart picks are worthless.   And I have updated the software.

Hi. Crazyjaney!  I have been reading some of  your posts, I really like your enthusiasm!  Now I cant guarentee, you will hit a JP so fast!  Many people can go for years, between JP wins.  I took a look at your GA 5/39, and I am very sorry to see they increased your matrix.  I do like that your game has a rolling JP, and I did notice that flag formation of the #1, when I was checking your game.  WOW, things never really look that good for me.  I did notice that it also occurred after three cold Periods, like Gail mentions in her book.  However you will find many numbers go way past three cold Periods, and some numbers (the best) sometimes never go more than One cold period for six months at a time.  Good Luck!!

BTW, just curious what your favorite part of her book is?  Good Luck!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19819 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

"I have been using advantage gold since October and have yet to hit a jackpot."

Did you really expect to hit a lottery jackpot within five months of playing a system?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bclb1423's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          NJ
          United States
          Member #172918
          February 9, 2016
          1 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I am a new member and I have ordered that book today.  I have been working with numbers since June 2015 after reading about a few methods. However, I have yet to hit a box and with that I know I need some help and therefore, I would be interested in this.

Study, backtest, and practice before diving in deep water.  Thumbs Up

On The Edge of Infinity
            United States
            Member #160681
            November 4, 2014
            52 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2016, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I am a new member and I have ordered that book today.  I have been working with numbers since June 2015 after reading about a few methods. However, I have yet to hit a box and with that I know I need some help and therefore, I would be interested in this.

Welcome to LP bclb1423!  I am a new member too!  I have been a numbers player for quite a while, and have heard almost all the methods out there.  Although, any method can potentially win, I believe I have stumbled upon the best method by my own diligence.   When I get a chance I will show those methods with a YT video.  Although I never really wanted to buy the LMG, i was able to find the "secret" when I tried to make the LMG ideas and systems reconcile with the pick 3 games.

I did enjoy reading the book, and have never regretted buying it.  Being in some different lottery circles, I have heard players say things, like "I am reading the LMG again, and re-reading it again."  I am not really of that school.  I don't want to re-read it, I want to write the discoveries I have found in a new book.   I read it only to highlight, the nuances that are mentioned, in an effort to reconcile the "apparent" contradictions that appear in the book.  The real key to winning is discipline.  As my favorite motivational speaker Jim Rohn says,  (to paraphrase)  "Many people don't win the lottery, because God doesn't want them too, why is God going to reward you with a lottery win, if you want to win the lottery only to quit your job and sit on your butt."

Enjoy reading the book, the pick 3 is almost exactly like the pick 5/6 in terms of skip formations.  One thing that definitely needs to be changed is the term "bottom" that she uses in the book.  It is much simpler to just use the term symmetery.  The symmetry probably arises from a very advance form of fluid balancing/counterbalancing sacred geometry.  Maybe I will make a YT video for that also. 

Good Luck.

Alpharetta, GA
              United States
              Member #169547
              October 23, 2015
              123 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Good morning all!

Sooo.... I think there have been two update "pushes" for the advantage gold software in recent weeks.

Anyway, it appears that the smart picks are getting more accurate.  I still haven't hit the GA FF5 which is my focus right now.

The patterns seem to be hit and miss so I am not relying on those as much but more so looking at the SKIPS.

I am using this program in conjunction with Lotto Sorcerer (mostly just using the Oracle to get the dates when the overdue numbers are truly "due" using a normal distribution pattern then comparing with Advantage gold to look at the avg/out ratios.  This has proven to be a GREAT WAY to pick cold numbers.  Also, looking at the skips due and trying to matrix that out.  I.e. One cold number (out more than 10), one warm, then three hot (out 6 or less).  Taking those percentages in a wheel or just picking  a cold number as a power number then wheeling warm and hot numbers in proportion.

Next:  looking at PAIRS. 

Also, anyone that has had a recent structure change in their game: you will get better results if you PRUNE the data before the structure change took place.  The draw back is you are losing some data to analyze but I think it is better to start fresh with the new structure to ensure the data integrity. 

Ideas? Thoughts?

Positive only, please.  We are all aware of these  odds in these games- but people win all the time and the way I see it it might as well be someone on LP!  :)

On The Edge of Infinity
                United States
                Member #160681
                November 4, 2014
                52 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Good morning all!

Sooo.... I think there have been two update "pushes" for the advantage gold software in recent weeks.

Anyway, it appears that the smart picks are getting more accurate.  I still haven't hit the GA FF5 which is my focus right now.

The patterns seem to be hit and miss so I am not relying on those as much but more so looking at the SKIPS.

I am using this program in conjunction with Lotto Sorcerer (mostly just using the Oracle to get the dates when the overdue numbers are truly "due" using a normal distribution pattern then comparing with Advantage gold to look at the avg/out ratios.  This has proven to be a GREAT WAY to pick cold numbers.  Also, looking at the skips due and trying to matrix that out.  I.e. One cold number (out more than 10), one warm, then three hot (out 6 or less).  Taking those percentages in a wheel or just picking  a cold number as a power number then wheeling warm and hot numbers in proportion.

Next:  looking at PAIRS. 

Also, anyone that has had a recent structure change in their game: you will get better results if you PRUNE the data before the structure change took place.  The draw back is you are losing some data to analyze but I think it is better to start fresh with the new structure to ensure the data integrity. 

Ideas? Thoughts?

Positive only, please.  We are all aware of these  odds in these games- but people win all the time and the way I see it it might as well be someone on LP!  :)

Good evening all!  Been a while crazy Janey.  Do you prefer companion pairs or neighboring pairs? How do you prune?  Any luck with your state lately?  I would love to make a chart for you.  But I had a request form lottoburg to predict some numbers.  So I will post a chart for his state of NY when I get around to building it.

On The Edge of Infinity
                  United States
                  Member #160681
                  November 4, 2014
                  52 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok so the book is not coming around too well.  I did verbalize one chapter that I am thinking about.  Has to do with something I pulled out of the LMG.  It has to do with the phenomena of the four in three dimensions.  Also I would like to talk a little about number cycles and the phenomena of one off.  I made a recording and transcribed it.  When I was listening a lot of it was confusing. I was also interested in the different wave phenomena, and tips to isolate group patterns better.  I have seen some patterns in the groups that are uncanny, but I am lacking the discipline right now to get these things done.