Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Countdown Is On.. How You Gonna Play?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2016, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Well, the countdown is on people.. up to $1.4 B for the PB Wednesday night. 

You gonna play even with the odds?  If so, how will you play.  One line, two.. $10/$100.... a thousand?   Easy pic? 

Your own selections, favs, a group play or solo?

Will be interesting to see how everyone plans to play.. will some seek physic help, turn to tarot cards, hunches, fortune cookie numbers, computer systems or good old quick pics?

Is that how most lottery numbers are drawn?

Whatcha gonna do? Tell all..

LM

See Ya!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2016, 1:45 am - IP Logged

I have one line of 3 consecutive #s. Have a funny feeling they might come out.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3983 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2016, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Two carefully hand picked lines with 17 for the bonus. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Michigan
        United States
        Member #100025
        November 4, 2010
        158 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2016, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Two carefully hand picked lines with 17 for the bonus. 

RL

Funny you say that.. random logic. I have the same thing.. 2 hand picked lines, 3 easy pics and I am likin 14 for the bonus ball!

LM

See Ya!

Michigan
          United States
          Member #100025
          November 4, 2010
          158 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2016, 2:09 am - IP Logged

I have one line of 3 consecutive #s. Have a funny feeling they might come out.

You know RedStang.. that's a good hunch. I won one night playing Fantasy 5 as I picked 31-32-33 to come in with two other numbers and the 3 consequtive came in!  Who would ever have bet that ..other than someone with a hunch, that that was due!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

LM

See Ya!

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2016, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Well, the countdown is on people.. up to $1.4 B for the PB Wednesday night. 

You gonna play even with the odds?  If so, how will you play.  One line, two.. $10/$100.... a thousand?   Easy pic? 

Your own selections, favs, a group play or solo?

Will be interesting to see how everyone plans to play.. will some seek physic help, turn to tarot cards, hunches, fortune cookie numbers, computer systems or good old quick pics?

Is that how most lottery numbers are drawn?

Whatcha gonna do? Tell all..

LM

See Ya!

I usually never play anything beyond the Pick 3. I thought it be helpful to first gain some decent mastery in the "game of trinity", before pivoting toward the Pick 4/5/6/ and jackpots games. But if I'm tempted to experiment early and join in the Wednesday fun, I'll use a balanced matrix to make my picks.

The Magic Square of Mercury is a good candidate, because each row and column sum up to the same constant of 260. Its an 8x8 square from 1 to 64. I whimsically wish there existed a 8.306623862x8.306623682 square(or maybe I can try to create one?) to allow for more symmetry with the 69 Powerball numbers, but the 8x8 will have to do. What's left to do is to think a little or a rather alot, lol, and then "Rubik's Cube" it, selecting my picks after giving it whirl.

Good luck everyone!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter".