Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I don't think nobody going to hit the Power Ball's

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 12 months ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34514 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2016, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

To much Money involved I am in a few Pools but I am only playing 1 ticket that is all it takes is one , but I will be happy to get some of the money..BananaBananaHyper  maybe a group of people but not just one person..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
    Greenville, SC
    United States
    Member #169870
    November 4, 2015
    374 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2016, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Good luck!

May the balls bounce in your favor!

United States
      Member #169547
      October 23, 2015
      123 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2016, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Someone will hit it tonight.  The life path number of someone born on this day ( i.e. The lottery draw) is 5.  5 is associated with the 5th house and gambling.  The Astro chart for tonight has a lot of favorable aspects as well. Good luck to all!!! :-).

United States
        Member #169365
        October 13, 2015
        135 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Somebody will hit it.  According to the lottery, over 85% of possible combinations have been sold.

Ticket sales are skyrocketing as we near draw time.  Should be at least $1.7B, possibly more. 

Good Luck, ALL!!!

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

To much Money involved I am in a few Pools but I am only playing 1 ticket that is all it takes is one , but I will be happy to get some of the money..BananaBananaHyper  maybe a group of people but not just one person..

Then I hope that one of your pools wins!

Candy-Lane's avatar - yocco

United States
            Member #167255
            July 2, 2015
            102 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

You know for a fact that ticket sales are sky rocketing?

I thought sales may have slowed down (at least yesterday),due to the fact that lottery officials did not raise the estimated jackpot today.

Last I heard, there is a 14% chance of another rollover. If you think about it, while there is a slim chance of there being a rollover, there is a bigger chance of there being a rollover then you or I, or anyone winning.

But, someone is eventually going to win.You have to be in it to win it. Every ticket has equal chance of winning. The winner or winners could be any of us.

Dare to dream! Smile

United States
              Member #169365
              October 13, 2015
              135 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Yup, lines everywhere.  People always wait to the last minute.  I think the international sales will take up the slack for those that blew their wad last drawing.  With these last 90 minutes of sales, ALL possible combinations will be sold.  Sales are being reported at around 500K tickets per minute.  I'm predicting 4 JP winners.  Should be about $425M each.

Wimauma, FL
                United States
                Member #168858
                September 20, 2015
                140 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Somebody will hit it.  According to the lottery, over 85% of possible combinations have been sold.

Ticket sales are skyrocketing as we near draw time.  Should be at least $1.7B, possibly more. 

Good Luck, ALL!!!

Why didn't the jackpot increase/adjust today?  It's still at 1.5B, same as yesterday...

United States
                  Member #169365
                  October 13, 2015
                  135 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I think they got tired of updating their webpage.  It will be $1.7B+ by draw time.

Arizona
                    United States
                    Member #165073
                    March 24, 2015
                    220 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Yup, lines everywhere.  People always wait to the last minute.  I think the international sales will take up the slack for those that blew their wad last drawing.  With these last 90 minutes of sales, ALL possible combinations will be sold.  Sales are being reported at around 500K tickets per minute.  I'm predicting 4 JP winners.  Should be about $425M each.

It's very, very hard to get all the combinations covered. As things stand right now, of those 500K tickets per minute, only about 70K per minute are combinations that no one else already has. And there are about 40 million combinations that no one has yet.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2016, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

YOU NEED GLASSES! Type

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34514 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2016, 12:13 am - IP Logged

YOU NEED GLASSES! Type

Put your Glasses on lol.. 01132016 I was wrong but my Pyramid was right..

4,8,19,27,34,P.B.10 X2  Winner's

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34514 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Some people from Ca. won it.. 5 people won on 5 number's and my girlfriend said one person won 6 number's. She's from Ca.

Brooklyn
                            United States
                            Member #164447
                            March 2, 2015
                            96 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2016, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Wow wish I saw your pyramid earlier I had 3 numbers that was in it.  I could have used 2 more.i will be following you and see what can happen!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34514 Posts
                              Posted: January 22, 2016, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Wow wish I saw your pyramid earlier I had 3 numbers that was in it.  I could have used 2 more.i will be following you and see what can happen!

Thanks it can happen...