Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I wish that I could have thought of this! Lottery Reeimbursement

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 months ago by rustysmom.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145267
August 1, 2013
1503 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:46 am - IP Logged

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.

Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like  and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

For your charitable donations, Nicole promises to make you her #MCM or #WCW. Yet, despite the gall of the Go Fund Me Page, some users simply weren’t in support of her attempts.

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1503 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Some people are just crazy.

London
      United Kingdom
      Member #140684
      March 24, 2013
      566 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2016, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Moral of the story.... play within your limits!

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2517 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2016, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Really? I don't have any sympathy for people who don't use their brains. Shame on those people who donated money to an idiot. 

The worst part is that she intends to spend the money again on the lottery. Someone needs to to educate her on the odds against her winning and get her back to reality.

Duh !, let me see, i have 200 bucks left to my name, with no food and bills to pay. I know !!!...I'll play the lottery !, yeah, that's the ticket !    Hit With Stick

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha!! What an idiot. So others who were responsible should pay for your excessive spending?? I will donate as much as you would have given me if you had one ZERO. LOL I guess she can do this every draw and expect others to cover all her losses.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #94283
            July 17, 2010
            2284 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

The sad thing is, people are actually donating!  There really is a sucker born every minute.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
              Member #164603
              March 8, 2015
              604 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2016, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.

Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like  and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

For your charitable donations, Nicole promises to make you her #MCM or #WCW. Yet, despite the gall of the Go Fund Me Page, some users simply weren’t in support of her attempts.

I find the tone the most audacious. 

Not my problem you have no impulse control. Dumb S.

lulu1feather's avatar - 2uehclf
                Oregon
                United States
                Member #168137
                August 17, 2015
                124 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2016, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Ahh yes, let's reward her irresponsible behavior. 

Glad I only spent $6 to lose. It made going home SO much easier!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40422 Posts
                  Posted: January 15, 2016, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

She's a victim..... of her own stupidity.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                    Cordova,Al.
                    United States
                    Member #104482
                    January 15, 2011
                    4897 Posts
                    Posted: January 15, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hahaha!! What an idiot. So others who were responsible should pay for your excessive spending?? I will donate as much as you would have given me if you had one ZERO. LOL I guess she can do this every draw and expect others to cover all her losses.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/powerball-reimbursement-fund-page-created-235504618.html

I read this. I have to quote this. " Please help me and my family as we have exausted all our fund." This is a group . The best people such donate to this cause. Offer a one way ticket, non refundable, to go to where home is that work. Send that person home, let that person go to work & send money or tickets back to rest of them to get home! Be for real. Count your blessing for the one ticket home.Thinking of...

Lincoln, California
                      United States
                      Member #167130
                      June 27, 2015
                      256 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Reminds me of the guy standing at the corner with a sign that says "I need a Beer! Please help. God Bless You".  He would not be there with that sign if it did not work.

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                        Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #150273
                        December 18, 2013
                        495 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2016, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking somebody did not take their meds this week and came up with a hair brain idea to put all their money, including their med money, on the lottery. Shakes head!!

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20110 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Although I do feel sorry for Her and their family, I Wouldn't become a victim of HER STUPIDITY

under those circumstances..

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3300 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2016, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

can i down vote here, and send  $1 to another cause? oh i dont know,  people who are homeless cuz of bushfires, homeless vetrans?

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                              Gurnee, Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #49731
                              February 12, 2007
                              917 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2016, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Pure stupidity.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!