Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Billion Dollar Powerball winning number AGREES with Dr.Miracle's Theory

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lakerben.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2016, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

And I might add.

6,4,0,1- 1,9,8- 2,9,7- 7.4.3 3,5,8  and on and on it goes. Which "code" will hit? Nobody knows.

United States
    Member #171734
    January 11, 2016
    127 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Last night's mega million 21 25 40 46 56 mb 3

No one said to wheel all the numbers.  Selectivity is the key.  Its knowing when to use them for p3,4,5 and jackpot games.  Give up the weak arguement. 

The theory works.  If you don't like it don't bash it.  No one is impressed with the paragraphs of verbage!

So someone posts a bunch of numbers and if some combination hits you claim he's predicted a winner but if someone points out that all his predictions add up to so many combinations that it is no better than random chance you announce that you have to be "selective" which numbers to play.

I'd suggest if Dr Miracle wants his "selective" method to be considered a success he actually has to tell us which numbers are selected prior to the drawing, not afterwards.

Otherwise he's shooting a bunch of shots into the side of a barn, finding a few clustered together afterwards, drawing a bulleye around them and announcing he is a sharpshooter.   

Have you ever wondered why every single person who has contributed a substantial number of predictions to the prediction board shows  a loss rate right around the 50% that many lotteries pay out?  It isn't a coincidence and it isn't a coincidence that people who keep promoting systems are careful to not allow their predictions to be put to a real test because, like I showed with the JADE system I tested against 4 months of Minnesota draws, it produced results completly consistent with random chance.    There is a reason for that, balls bouncing around in a box do not care in the slightest which of them was picked last week or the week before or indeed any time in the past.  There also isn't a force of nature that affects balls bouncing around in a cage based on a number written on them. 

But don't let that stop you from enjoying buying lottery tickets, everyone needs a hobby and if you find it enjoyable to sift through old lottery results thinking they reveal the future, I say have a great time.  Just expect to lose 50-80% of every wager over time.

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4879 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

So someone posts a bunch of numbers and if some combination hits you claim he's predicted a winner but if someone points out that all his predictions add up to so many combinations that it is no better than random chance you announce that you have to be "selective" which numbers to play.

I'd suggest if Dr Miracle wants his "selective" method to be considered a success he actually has to tell us which numbers are selected prior to the drawing, not afterwards.

Otherwise he's shooting a bunch of shots into the side of a barn, finding a few clustered together afterwards, drawing a bulleye around them and announcing he is a sharpshooter.   

Have you ever wondered why every single person who has contributed a substantial number of predictions to the prediction board shows  a loss rate right around the 50% that many lotteries pay out?  It isn't a coincidence and it isn't a coincidence that people who keep promoting systems are careful to not allow their predictions to be put to a real test because, like I showed with the JADE system I tested against 4 months of Minnesota draws, it produced results completly consistent with random chance.    There is a reason for that, balls bouncing around in a box do not care in the slightest which of them was picked last week or the week before or indeed any time in the past.  There also isn't a force of nature that affects balls bouncing around in a cage based on a number written on them. 

But don't let that stop you from enjoying buying lottery tickets, everyone needs a hobby and if you find it enjoyable to sift through old lottery results thinking they reveal the future, I say have a great time.  Just expect to lose 50-80% of every wager over time.

like I showed with the JADE system I tested against 4 months of Minnesota draws.

Do you have the thread for this?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #171734
        January 11, 2016
        127 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2016, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is the Mathematics section.  I took all of the JADE One Hit Wonder picks from Jan 10. 2010 through April 2010, put them in a spreadsheet and compared them with the Minnesota numbers drawn for those same dates, computed the winning amounts, summed them up and ended up with an average loss of 50% of the bet over the large number of tickets, very close to what a random selection of numbers would have produced.

sunsine's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #144291
          June 30, 2013
          713 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2016, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Dr, M, I have been reading your work as well and understand why you grouped the numbers together as you did. Tremendous power behind these numbers and all grouped together just like they should be. My real thought was that this wasn't a coincidences and wondered where you got your real training. I assume you got this knowledge from a career job and this is a "fun" hobby. Well applied and good work...=)

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

The magic of 2509.

Nm Saturday night 

////  TRIGGERS DIGITS 25X

Today mid draw.

Bam!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
              MARYLAND
              United States
              Member #119884
              December 5, 2011
              1636 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

The magic of 2509.

Nm Saturday night 

////  TRIGGERS DIGITS 25X

Today mid draw.

Bam!

Smash  5,2,0,9   way powerful combination

02 05 09 10

12 15 19 20 

22 25 29 30

32 35 39 40

42 45 49 50

52 55 59 60

62 65 69 70

72 75 

22 32 34 40 69 (19) powerball JAN 23 SATURDAY

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11120 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2016, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

02 05 09 10

12 15 19 20 

22 25 29 30

32 35 39 40

42 45 49 50

52 55 59 60

62 65 69 70

72 75 

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Alpharetta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #169547
                  October 23, 2015
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2016, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

dddwwww

we get it you are negative on the lottery and feel like it is a game of random chance with impossible odds. 

Not all of us feel that way and enjoy playing and reading up on these pattern theories and other mystical theories. 

Ok back to being positive now.... 

Further investigation of this is warranted.  At the very least such a pattern would be helpful

if you were wheeling a large set.  You could power number the pairs.  :)

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5615 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

RL outed him as jimmy4164 who used to dog everybody on LP. Finally got sent to the "land of no avatar".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11120 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

REMEMBER, DR.MIRACLE'S PATTERN,  6,4,0,1- 1,9,8- 2,9,7- 7.4.3-3,5,8

04 08 19 27 34     10   WED 10

16 19 32 34 57     13   SAT   13

02 11 47 62 63     17   WED  17

2509 at work again.

Last night Nm 209,

Red alert 2509.  25,50 ,09 for the morning pairs.

Bam 352 hit. 

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                        Member #51269
                        April 3, 2007
                        529 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2016, 5:24 am - IP Logged

I just noticed someone on the prediction board "winning" a decent amount of time, so I thought it was interesting.  Then I checked the number of games this person was playing against the payout and the FULL picture became clear.LOL  Spending $50 to get one 3/5 combo for $10 is still losing, even if you won every day.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                          New York
                          United States
                          Member #108469
                          March 26, 2011
                          4011 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Flossdog, I see you're still an irritant.   Leave people alone! 

Go do your own thing!

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                            MARYLAND
                            United States
                            Member #119884
                            December 5, 2011
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

02 05 09 10

12 15 19 20 

22 25 29 30

32 35 39 40

42 45 49 50

52 55 59 60

62 65 69 70

72 75 

CheersONCE AGAIN, FEEL THE POWER..OF 5,2,0,9  USE ON POWERBALL.Banana

02 03 40 50 62    05   POWERBALL  FEB 10, 2016

02 12 22 32 42 52 62 72

10 20 30 40 50 60 70

05 15 25 35 45 55 65 75

09 19 29 39 49 59 69

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11120 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

CheersONCE AGAIN, FEEL THE POWER..OF 5,2,0,9  USE ON POWERBALL.Banana

02 03 40 50 62    05   POWERBALL  FEB 10, 2016

02 12 22 32 42 52 62 72

10 20 30 40 50 60 70

05 15 25 35 45 55 65 75

09 19 29 39 49 59 69

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag