Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tools for analyzing history?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #172161
January 17, 2016
44 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm new to the forum and tried to search around for tools that people use but didn't find what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for predictors but I'd like to know if anyone uses any software to analyze the drawing history? For example, if I want to know how many times the last two digits were xx.  Right now I'm just using Excel and either manually checking or searching for formulas.  I'm looking for something that's flexible and allows me to see how often numbers show in a certain position or whatever else I can think of.

Thanks in advance.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8080 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm new to the forum and tried to search around for tools that people use but didn't find what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for predictors but I'd like to know if anyone uses any software to analyze the drawing history? For example, if I want to know how many times the last two digits were xx.  Right now I'm just using Excel and either manually checking or searching for formulas.  I'm looking for something that's flexible and allows me to see how often numbers show in a certain position or whatever else I can think of.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome, valottoman! Dance

The tools that may interest you come with the Premium Memberships packages.

Check at the top of the far left column. You will see the area listed there.

SWMcCaig's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #155206
      May 11, 2014
      1901 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you. I know there a literally thousands of programs designed to predict numbers, but it would be awesome if there was a program that just allowed you to manually enter each draw as it occurs, and then would have search variables where you could analyze the drawings. If anyone is aware of such a program, please share with us.

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        5129 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

valottoman,  Welcome to LP.

There are some things you can you do right here on LP.  For your example you can use Search Past Results under Results in the blue bar. Click on SPR, select your state and draw, enter your digits in the last 2 columns, select straight or box and how far back you want to go.

You can also use the Pairs Analysis for P3 and P4 under Systems in the blue bar. However you may have to upgrade your membership to use that.  Click on Premium Memberships under Quick Links on the left side to see what you get for each membership. Also look at Premium Features under Quick Links. You can upgrade for a short time to see how you like it and then switch back if you want, but I think it's worth it.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
          Member #172161
          January 17, 2016
          44 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I didn't know about any of that.  I'lll take a look.

grwurston's avatar - 144
            Let's Go Rangers!!!
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            5129 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I didn't know about any of that.  I'lll take a look.

You're welcome. If you want to reply to someone directly, after you click on reply. Click on the little box next to "Include this qouted text in your reply."

Also, click on forums in the blue bar, scroll down to help and click on Frequently asked questions. Lots of info there.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19903 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

I've read that Expert Lotto have many of the features you're looking for as well as some other lottery programs.  Many of them offer free trials so you can test them before buying them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2689 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2016, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to know if anyone uses any software to analyze the drawing history?

I do, but the program was written for Florida Evening ONLY. Back pairs study.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                  Member #90040
                  April 20, 2010
                  488 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2016, 7:07 am - IP Logged

LottoMark

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #46493
                    September 11, 2006
                    4177 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2016, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you. I know there a literally thousands of programs designed to predict numbers, but it would be awesome if there was a program that just allowed you to manually enter each draw as it occurs, and then would have search variables where you could analyze the drawings. If anyone is aware of such a program, please share with us.

You can do that with the Platinum membership. 

Under "Results" click on "Search Past Results".  You can search each individual number combination, single digit, font pair, back pair... for as far back as you want from 7 days to "All Available History". 

It's quite a powerful tool.

SWMcCaig's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #155206
                      May 11, 2014
                      1901 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2016, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

You can do that with the Platinum membership. 

Under "Results" click on "Search Past Results".  You can search each individual number combination, single digit, font pair, back pair... for as far back as you want from 7 days to "All Available History". 

It's quite a powerful tool.

Eventually I will upgrade....right now it's not even close to being in my budget. Heck, I don't even play real money on Pick-3 at this point, it's more of a past-time for me, just a hobby to keep my mind occupied.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                        Elgin, IL
                        United States
                        Member #68867
                        January 1, 2009
                        1225 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.

I use excel to find combinations in the Jackpot Games I play.  I compare the current drawing against the past history of drawings to find combinations that come in the most often with each other.  I have my worksheets that help me with my updates & I display the results in my display file.

Here are 2 of my display files.

https://app.box.com/s/2519khbdkb8pergk61of

https://app.box.com/s/1y4p62z39nm82qpcj5hb 

One is on the Mega Millions Game & the other is on the Powerball Game.  I only work with the current matrix of each game, as results will differ from matrix to matrix.  The Matrix of a Game is the number of balls used in a given game.  Once you change the matrix of a game, you change the output of the results for that game.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #135615
                          November 27, 2012
                          405 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm a programmer and I'm actually working on that very thing...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23352 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.