Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just found me a Pyramid Goldmine P-3 System

Topic closed. 129 replies. Last post 10 months ago by amber123.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
Member #38062
April 23, 2006
12577 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2016, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

the way I understand it the numbers have to be touching

They r touching girlie girl.

Wellington, FL
    United States
    Member #172273
    January 19, 2016
    21 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

What I don't understand is how you and Amber got different results from the same pyramid?

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
      Broken Arrow, OK
      United States
      Member #155206
      May 11, 2014
      1875 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2016, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

What I don't understand is how you and Amber got different results from the same pyramid?

The pyramids produce a ton of combinations. It's just a matter of what combinations each player chooses out of the possibilities.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12577 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

This list of picks are from MY OWN W/O.  Then I chose the picks that r touching in today's pyramid.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12577 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

8                                   4

2 6                                9 5

4 8 2 4                         4 5 3 2

1 3 6 8 8 6                   1 3 1 8 6 6

0 1 2 3 2 0 1 5             0 1 2 3 2 0 1 5

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2512 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

BREAKING NEWS !, tomorrow's pyramids don't have many matches, which is great news !

Wellington, FL
              United States
              Member #172273
              January 19, 2016
              21 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Can you post the matches please and thank you?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2512 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Can you post the matches please and thank you?

Wouldn't you want to take the time to learn how? I'll post the matches, but I'd like you to think about exercising the brain, no pun intended..

Matches Unfiltered: 134 394 396 496 462 410 411 326 622 

Filtered: 394 396 496 326

DayMonthYear                                       

1              2     
                                  38              20     
                                4935          5764   
                              136887      142977 
                            01232016  01232016
                  jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                  nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #120651
                  December 24, 2011
                  3190 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't you want to take the time to learn how? I'll post the matches, but I'd like you to think about exercising the brain, no pun intended..

Matches Unfiltered: 134 394 396 496 462 410 411 326 622 

Filtered: 394 396 496 326

DayMonthYear                                       

1              2     
                                    38              20     
                                  4935          5764   
                                136887      142977 
                              01232016  01232016

Going with the False trips non matches in the left and right pyramids

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

United States
                    Member #171734
                    January 11, 2016
                    127 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2016, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Wow!!

Your post is why many LP members don't post. 

Your sarcasm and attack of a person's ability is not necessary. My request for suggestions was directed towards use of this method.

I have observed LP members posts and did tutorials, and studied others methods. I am well versed in vtracs, short sums, and root sums. My current method employs these and has about a 65-70 percent success rate. that doesn't prevent me to from learning from others and their methods.

The post following yours indicates some familiarity. Apparently your posting habits have not changed.

I'd recommend you go over to the Predictions section of Lottery Post and note that anyone who posts a sufficient number of predictions sees their winnings regress to the mean, meaning they lose 1/2 their amount bet in a game where the house has a 50% edge.  Take a note of how many people are in the Predictions list and then note that a small handful have net gains and each of those persons has a relatively small number of bets that included a substantial prize.

There is a reason for that, there is no system that beats the odds in a game of chance, none.  While many make claims to the contrary, their claims are never backed with facts, meaning posting an actual method that can be tested or showing the results of such a test.  What generally gets posted by people who promote systems are vague claims using voodoo math.  For example, people post pyramids that generate 20+ unique combinations and then the next day tell you how many of those combinations would have been winners across every Pick 3 contest in the US.  There are 71 such contests currently reported by Lottery Post.  They don't do the math that show what the results would have been if a random selection of 20 unique combinations had been used instead.

A claim of a 65-70% "success rate" is vague.  Do you define success as making money or buying a winning ticket on a particular day?  Buy enough tickets and you can have whatever success rate you want, but you won't make money.  Gamblers suffer from amnesia, they remember their $80 winning Pick-3 ticket, they don't remember the other 166 tickets that were worth $0.

Pyramid systems don't generate winning combinations any more often than chance, and that is a provable fact.  I'd be happy to prove it to you.  Tell me which pyramid scheme, what state (or states) you want to me to run it against, and I'll show you the results for some period.   The same is true of vtrac, short sums, root sums and every other method.  They all are provably failures to achieve results better than random chance much less twice as good, which is needed to actually make money.

Not understanding and misunderstanding the application of probabilities is rampant.  You won't find any successful poker player who doesn't have an understanding of how to correctly apply probabilities to their game.  You will see plenty of people standing around a roulette wheel waiting for some run of red to toss their money on black in the mistaken belief that black is "due" and you'll find no shortage of lottery players who think looking at statistics of picks will give them an edge.  It won't, the house edge of 50% is too high and the number of draws is too low even if there were minute flaws in balls or picking methods. 

You may not like hearing that but to the extent you think a "system" works as opposed to being something fun to do, you are wrong and not just maybe wrong but provably wrong.

I'm not sure why hearing factual information should keep other LP members from posting, this is a discussion forum and discussing should include fact based information.  If you want to post that your new double helix lottery picking system is a lot of fun, have at it.  If you want to claim it is a money maker then it is more than reasonable to both discuss that from a mathematical standpoint and put it to the test with verifiable results.

United States
                      Member #171734
                      January 11, 2016
                      127 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2016, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Sorry, but you're wrong. I have a system that came with an APP given to me by a friend that predicts back pairs for Florida only, but it's only profitable playing online. Next week I'm putting money into my offshore account, and that's my retirement. I've been tracking his pairs and they are hitting in the profit zone for many months now. Only now am I able to fund my account to finally make my dream a reality.

This Pyramid system is just a bonus to my retirement. 

One person already did an extensive backtest for Florida and they said it was consistent.

Good luck with your retirement.

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3921 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I'd recommend you go over to the Predictions section of Lottery Post and note that anyone who posts a sufficient number of predictions sees their winnings regress to the mean, meaning they lose 1/2 their amount bet in a game where the house has a 50% edge.  Take a note of how many people are in the Predictions list and then note that a small handful have net gains and each of those persons has a relatively small number of bets that included a substantial prize.

There is a reason for that, there is no system that beats the odds in a game of chance, none.  While many make claims to the contrary, their claims are never backed with facts, meaning posting an actual method that can be tested or showing the results of such a test.  What generally gets posted by people who promote systems are vague claims using voodoo math.  For example, people post pyramids that generate 20+ unique combinations and then the next day tell you how many of those combinations would have been winners across every Pick 3 contest in the US.  There are 71 such contests currently reported by Lottery Post.  They don't do the math that show what the results would have been if a random selection of 20 unique combinations had been used instead.

A claim of a 65-70% "success rate" is vague.  Do you define success as making money or buying a winning ticket on a particular day?  Buy enough tickets and you can have whatever success rate you want, but you won't make money.  Gamblers suffer from amnesia, they remember their $80 winning Pick-3 ticket, they don't remember the other 166 tickets that were worth $0.

Pyramid systems don't generate winning combinations any more often than chance, and that is a provable fact.  I'd be happy to prove it to you.  Tell me which pyramid scheme, what state (or states) you want to me to run it against, and I'll show you the results for some period.   The same is true of vtrac, short sums, root sums and every other method.  They all are provably failures to achieve results better than random chance much less twice as good, which is needed to actually make money.

Not understanding and misunderstanding the application of probabilities is rampant.  You won't find any successful poker player who doesn't have an understanding of how to correctly apply probabilities to their game.  You will see plenty of people standing around a roulette wheel waiting for some run of red to toss their money on black in the mistaken belief that black is "due" and you'll find no shortage of lottery players who think looking at statistics of picks will give them an edge.  It won't, the house edge of 50% is too high and the number of draws is too low even if there were minute flaws in balls or picking methods. 

You may not like hearing that but to the extent you think a "system" works as opposed to being something fun to do, you are wrong and not just maybe wrong but provably wrong.

I'm not sure why hearing factual information should keep other LP members from posting, this is a discussion forum and discussing should include fact based information.  If you want to post that your new double helix lottery picking system is a lot of fun, have at it.  If you want to claim it is a money maker then it is more than reasonable to both discuss that from a mathematical standpoint and put it to the test with verifiable results.

So what's your point? People should stop playing lottery, then be explicit about it !

I think members of this community are of age and need no paternalistic advocate. Every member is conscious of the odds , so throwing this known fact ad nauseam  does not help. You sound like a preacher telling people to repent of their sins--You're so absolute, because you have the FACTS !

Where did you get this ' edge in stone' FACT ? You derived this fact from the basic BINOMIAL theorem, where probabilities, odds etc are  just derivatives. Statistics is not exact science, is mostly assumptions and hypothesis(Testing a concept), Data , on the hand, can be collected (See DATA SCIENCE vs STATISTICS). You seem to forget the nuances with statistics. Dwelling only on TOTAL DISTRIBUTION of a DATA is not the whole picture !

LEAVE folks to dwell in their  stupidity or innumeracy, they may be having fun, what do you think?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11117 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

So what's your point? People should stop playing lottery, then be explicit about it !

I think members of this community are of age and need no paternalistic advocate. Every member is conscious of the odds , so throwing this known fact ad nauseam  does not help. You sound like a preacher telling people to repent of their sins--You're so absolute, because you have the FACTS !

Where did you get this ' edge in stone' FACT ? You derived this fact from the basic BINOMIAL theorem, where probabilities, odds etc are  just derivatives. Statistics is not exact science, is mostly assumptions and hypothesis(Testing a concept), Data , on the hand, can be collected (See DATA SCIENCE vs STATISTICS). You seem to forget the nuances with statistics. Dwelling only on TOTAL DISTRIBUTION of a DATA is not the whole picture !

LEAVE folks to dwell in their  stupidity or innumeracy, they may be having fun, what do you think?

Well said.

I Agree!I Agree!I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

mustang429's avatar - disney22
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172386
                            January 22, 2016
                            33 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for posting today's Pyramid. I was able to check to see if I did it right. I'm just getting into Pick 3 strategies btw. 

What's filtered and unfiltered number's and are there anymore strategies you use in combo with this one or by there self  ?

United States
                              Member #139493
                              February 24, 2013
                              55 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

help with maryland