Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you developed a lottery system that paid off- would you. .

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 10 months ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Share it with a select few here in Lottery Post,  even throwing in the Chief Bottle Washer for good measure or would you keep it to yourself" Biff style. "

For Entertainment Purposes Only. -  * Have a Great upcoming week folks and stay healthy while you at it. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2016, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Approve When you find it, don't post it, mail it to me! Thanks!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2016, 9:01 am - IP Logged

im pretty sure the only system that works, is the  one the security guy over at Multi state lotto  had running, and nope I wouldnt be sharing it with anyone.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2016, 9:46 am - IP Logged

The odds of that ever happening are the same as winning a lottery jackpot and I see no logical reason for sharing a jackpot win with anyone at Lotterypost.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
          Member #71120
          February 19, 2009
          1209 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Its kinda hard to explain a lottery system on here anyway..but I have the just of it..I just cant play in Tennessee.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10351 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2016, 10:55 am - IP Logged

A few things to ponder.....

Would the people you plan to share it with share theirs with you if they had one?

If you shared it with them could they keep it to themselves?

If you're talking jackpot games and it really worked would it end the game, that os, would the game be eliminated?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40497 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2016, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I would start a thread with 569 pages of me talking to myself exclaiming how great I am, lol

Just kidding, pick 3-share , pick 4- share powerball- no share.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4108 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

A few things to ponder.....

Would the people you plan to share it with share theirs with you if they had one?

If you shared it with them could they keep it to themselves?

If you're talking jackpot games and it really worked would it end the game, that os, would the game be eliminated?

Good Point CT. How about if you had the lottery almanac like what biff  possessed in BTTF- would you share those numbers w/ a select few without them knowing the source? 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4108 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I would start a thread with 569 pages of me talking to myself exclaiming how great I am, lol

Just kidding, pick 3-share , pick 4- share powerball- no share.

If l had biff ' s Almanac Sully- l would throw a bone to members that l " trusted" by letting them win the whole Enchilada, others l would replace the Mega number so that they ended up with the $1,000,000, prize. If they b(*$@ched & complained: well tough!

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4108 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

The odds of that ever happening are the same as winning a lottery jackpot and I see no logical reason for sharing a jackpot win with anyone at Lotterypost.

You getting 2nd prize young man. Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Its kinda hard to explain a lottery system on here anyway..but I have the just of it..I just cant play in Tennessee.

Explaining lottery systems aren't that hard, there are lots of them explained and posted at LP every year.  The problem is they don't win more than they normally cost to play unless the player gets lucky.  Lotteries are designed to payout 50% of their sales in prizes so it's hard for a lottery player to break even without winning a major prize which is almost as unlikely as winning a jackpot.  At best lottery system are doing great if they return 25% of their cost.

Playing lottery systems are entertaining but not profitable unless you get lucky. Wink    I enjoy using lottery systems when I play but I never spent more than I can afford to lose so they continue to be entertaining.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                        Cordova,Al.
                        United States
                        Member #104482
                        January 15, 2011
                        4910 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Share it with a select few here in Lottery Post,  even throwing in the Chief Bottle Washer for good measure or would you keep it to yourself" Biff style. "

For Entertainment Purposes Only. -  * Have a Great upcoming week folks and stay healthy while you at it. 

I would share it with a select few here on the Lottery Post.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                          Green Bay
                          United States
                          Member #169391
                          October 15, 2015
                          1245 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Select few at the Lottery Post?  Select few?  How few?  Two or three hundred thousand who visit this site?  LOL!

Never give up.  Banana

Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4108 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Select few at the Lottery Post?  Select few?  How few?  Two or three hundred thousand who visit this site?  LOL!

Don't take this personal LIGB : But you less than 6 months here- in other words you new here. Get a little more experience about who your " few" are - then we can talk. Smile 

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7313 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2016, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Bet you're talking about this system in the Systems Forum or probably this one?