Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My hot numbers just tanked. Looking for your findings.

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 months ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #35335
March 16, 2006
116 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2016, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I have this freebie LP account so I can only predict 10 numbers.  But in Excel, I predict 100 daily 3 or 4 and 10,000 each of MM or PB and do my own tracking.

I firmly believe in cold numbers.  I only play cold numbers at the terminal.  (And why won't my image of hot/cold trends preview in this post?)  Basically, nothing stays hot or cold forever, but in my mind, cold to hot is more easy for me to see than hot to cold.  That's just me and my ways.  : )

Given that belief, I have not seen my hot or cold numbers perform any differently for quite some time.  Sad, I know.  Recently, my hot numbers are significantly behind cold numbers in terms of hits.  Not sure if it's an anomaly or if it's meaningful.

Have you noticed any odd hot or cold streaks and how did you determine this?

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2016, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I have this freebie LP account so I can only predict 10 numbers.  But in Excel, I predict 100 daily 3 or 4 and 10,000 each of MM or PB and do my own tracking.

I firmly believe in cold numbers.  I only play cold numbers at the terminal.  (And why won't my image of hot/cold trends preview in this post?)  Basically, nothing stays hot or cold forever, but in my mind, cold to hot is more easy for me to see than hot to cold.  That's just me and my ways.  : )

Given that belief, I have not seen my hot or cold numbers perform any differently for quite some time.  Sad, I know.  Recently, my hot numbers are significantly behind cold numbers in terms of hits.  Not sure if it's an anomaly or if it's meaningful.

You can't. Any number can appear at any time in any drawing.  I've used all kinds of top lottery software and they're all the same at predicting..USELESS. Hot-cold- medium makes no difference..it's all random.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2016, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

You can't. Any number can appear at any time in any drawing.  I've used all kinds of top lottery software and they're all the same at predicting..USELESS. Hot-cold- medium makes no difference..it's all random.

Bed

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Bed

That's right, you'll never wake up.No Pity! Keep dreaming.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

If neither your hot or cold numbers are hitting much, then play those numbers that are NOT on your hot/cold list !!! Play the numbers you have eliminated, that you don't think will be drawn.  The winning numbers are usually the numbers that we don't play, that are not on our play list, b/c we don't expect those numbers to be drawn.

United States
            Member #35335
            March 16, 2006
            116 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm 99 and 44/100% behind you on that.  I only have two data points, the number drawn, and how many draws ago it hit.  From these two data points I can conjure (literally) hundreds if not thousands of systems.  No matter how many systems I use, or create, random in is random out.  That sobering thought is not lost on me.  I do treat natural random and pseudo random differently however.  With pseudo random, all it takes is time and some clues, but still devilishly hard to pin down.  I take my inspiration for some rather lengthy algorithms to revolve almost entirely around the theories of coin flips.  Heads or tails and how many in a row can you expect.  This gets rather complicated with MegaMillions with 75 sides to that coin.  Don't mind me if my thoughts bounce around.  To you disorganized perhaps, but to me simultaneous.  Why do some LP members do so well on their predictions?  My system is likely unique because at no time whatsoever have I ever picked a predicted number already posted.  Nevertheless, with or without an advantage, I enjoy the Systems and Math forums quite a bit and I enjoy working on formulas.  My best played was 4+0 in The Big Game back in the late 90's.  I did hit a 2+1 last week and have had some 3+1 hits over the years.  Every win was a result of one of my systems.  Don't say it...it was dumb luck...I know, that's what I call it too.

new jersey
              United States
              Member #150815
              December 31, 2013
              513 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

i  follow doubles    ok  say in the  past 2  weeks   a  digit  has  not  hit say 2  digits did not  hit  most  likely the  third  week they  will  double or  show  as  a  pair, check  your  past  history  plus  doubles  always  pay  more  concentrate on  doubles  only

new jersey
                United States
                Member #150815
                December 31, 2013
                513 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

u  can  track  doubles  and  make  a  big  hiy  there is  only  10  doubles   play  doubles  only  u  dont  have  to play  everyday,  most  likely  if  a  double  has  not  hit  in  3  0r  4  draws  most likely  u  will  catch  it    saY  A   hot  digit  was running  for  2  weeks  and  did  not  double it  will  soon   same  with  2  cold  or   1  cold 2  hot  play  doubles

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
                  BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
                  United States
                  Member #1647
                  June 10, 2003
                  2248 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Track pairs in pick 3

Track triads in pick 4

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #150797
                    December 31, 2013
                    815 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2016, 7:53 am - IP Logged

"Have you noticed any odd hot or cold streaks and how did you determine this?"

I use moving averages to see if the game is currently producing more hot or cold (or H/L, E/O, etc) digits.  Just compute the average number of cold (or hot) digits that hit in the last 20, 50 or 100 games.  You will see that the average moves up and down in waves.

In P3 75% of the games will be 2 cold/1hot or 2 hot/1 cold, so this is the best pattern to pursue.

For jackpot games, I don't chase cold numbers.  They can stay out just too long.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40421 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2016, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you just have to walk away for awhile, start back up fresh later.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"