|Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged|
M6.1 - STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR
- 25 Jan 2016 04:22:03 UTC
- 25 Jan 2016 04:22:03 near epicenter
- 24 Jan 2016 23:22:03 standard time in your timezone
|Location||35.741 N <-Wheel for Pick 3 and Pick 4-> 3.597 W|
|Depth||10 km Lots of pairs to pick from ↓|
- 62 km (38 mi) NNE of Al Hoceima, Morocco
- 64 km (39 mi) NNE of Tirhanimine, Morocco
- 69 km (42 mi) NNE of Imzourene, Morocco
- 77 km (47 mi) NW of Melilla, Spain
- 164 km (101 mi) ESE of Gibraltar, Gibraltar
|Location Uncertainty||Horizontal: 7.1 km; Vertical 1.8 km|
|Parameters||Nph = 94; Dmin = 248.2 km; Rmss = 1.36 seconds; Gp = 54°|
|Event ID||us 10004gy9|
Lots of pears
The Straits of GIBRALTAR, in classical navigational times ancient mariners knew it as the "PILLARS OF HERCULES" for straddling both continents.
Modern times, the last formal outpost (occupied) of the vast Victorian British Possessions: " Where (once) the sun never set on the British Empire."
EQ's do not recognize geographical or territorial boundaries or borders; meaning no one or nowhere is immune from trouble or can be protected from ravages of nature which is beyond our control, which may lie on some far flung celestial shore undiscovered
Hail Britannia, Britannia rules the Waves ~~~~~~
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
The Great Rock may have a lottery to our Harvest Moons related numbers???