Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Info Security Director rigged the lottery in four states

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 months ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Oknewatthis's avatar - download php?image=be4067cb0d

United States
Member #172467
January 25, 2016
39 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Supposedly Info security director rigged the lottery in four states. I read info security DIRECTOR rigged jackpot lottery in four states by putting a root gadget into the random number generator to make his numbers show up for the drawing. He and a helper were arrested. He was successful having someone claim the tickets in the other states, but not Iowa, where he lived and worked. So is he a rich prisoner? Or are they going to take the money out of the trusts and LLC he created to mask his identity? The latest news on this is about 3 months old to my knowledge. His first rig was back in 2005. He once used his brother to claim a rigged jackpot too, and rewarded him with 10 percent of earnings.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
    Cordova,Al.
    United States
    Member #104482
    January 15, 2011
    4900 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2016, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Supposedly Info security director rigged the lottery in four states. I read info security DIRECTOR rigged jackpot lottery in four states by putting a root gadget into the random number generator to make his numbers show up for the drawing. He and a helper were arrested. He was successful having someone claim the tickets in the other states, but not Iowa, where he lived and worked. So is he a rich prisoner? Or are they going to take the money out of the trusts and LLC he created to mask his identity? The latest news on this is about 3 months old to my knowledge. His first rig was back in 2005. He once used his brother to claim a rigged jackpot too, and rewarded him with 10 percent of earnings.

If you're referring to the man who rigged, the Iowa games. His case is not totally settled yet. They're still look at other game he may have done. Which means more charges. Any up -dates in his case. I'm sure Todd will post in the Lottery Post New Forum. Whatever happen we will be some of the people to Know it first. A lot people will want to discuss what every verdict they come up for him. Just keep watching the Lottery Post New Forum.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
      Cordova,Al.
      United States
      Member #104482
      January 15, 2011
      4900 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2016, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I all most forgot. Welcome to the Lottery Post, Oknewatthis. Good Luck to you.Thumbs Up

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2016, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

This has been covered extensively at Lottery Post, probably the most extensively of any story ever covered here.

I would recommend checking out this news story.  If you go to the end of the story you will see all of the news coverage for the jackpot rigging debacle in chronological order.  It's a great way to see how the story unfolded, and you can catch up on all the facts of the case.

Also, you can find the live Q&A session with Terry Rich (referenced by that news story) here:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/298227

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #172467
          January 25, 2016
          39 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2016, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Ok cool. Thanks. Will be looking. Thanks for the welcome below too!

United States
            Member #172467
            January 25, 2016
            39 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2016, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Thank you; about to go check those links out now.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2016, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908