Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch-off question

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 months ago by schmuckatelly.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
schmuckatelly's avatar - half planet.jpg
Jacksonville, Florida
United States
Member #140364
March 17, 2013
195 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

So Im looking at my lottery website on remaining top prizes available out of the total top prizes. At the bottom of the page it says:

*Denotes games that have been reordered or have been delivered to the Florida Lottery in more than one shipment.

What exactly does that mean for me? They have been distributed? Waiting to be shipped out?  It's for Florida if that helps anybody.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2524 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

So Im looking at my lottery website on remaining top prizes available out of the total top prizes. At the bottom of the page it says:

*Denotes games that have been reordered or have been delivered to the Florida Lottery in more than one shipment.

What exactly does that mean for me? They have been distributed? Waiting to be shipped out?  It's for Florida if that helps anybody.

Games that have been reordered means that the top prize could be in that reorder shipment. Delivered means that the top prize could be in the shipment that has already been delivered. This is just a way to cover their ass. Green laugh

Basically they're saying, The top prize could be in the store, but don't hold us to it because it could also be in the shipment to the store not yet arrived because the owner ordered more tickets. 

It's just a nice way for them to say that the location is a secret. lol

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23267 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2016, 9:13 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
        Jacksonville Florida
        United States
        Member #23018
        October 6, 2005
        918 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2016, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Scratch ticket games that have been reordered are reordered in exactly the same win/loss ratio as the original order. For example, if a game comes out and has 2 top winners, x amount of second tier winners, x amount of third tier winners, and so on, reordered groupings will have the exact same number of all the prizes in relation to the number of tickets ordered. A reorder will simply increase all the prize levels by the number of reorders made.

You will never have a game where the first order has no top prizes and the second reorder has all the top prizes for both orders. Prizes are distributed equally among the groups...

schmuckatelly's avatar - half planet.jpg
          Jacksonville, Florida
          United States
          Member #140364
          March 17, 2013
          195 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2016, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Scratch ticket games that have been reordered are reordered in exactly the same win/loss ratio as the original order. For example, if a game comes out and has 2 top winners, x amount of second tier winners, x amount of third tier winners, and so on, reordered groupings will have the exact same number of all the prizes in relation to the number of tickets ordered. A reorder will simply increase all the prize levels by the number of reorders made.

You will never have a game where the first order has no top prizes and the second reorder has all the top prizes for both orders. Prizes are distributed equally among the groups...

Thanks Amber

Thanks duckman, fellow Jax resident

Sorry Todd. I very rarely stray from main forums, and I havent bee on this site in quite some time.