Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need an attorney for NYS Lottery lawsuit Please read

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 months ago by rgse90.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2016, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lawyer. I need to file an injunction against the NYS Lottery for manipulating the sales of their game 596 1 million a year for life and attempting to avoid the final top prize ticket from being claimed. I have definitive proof that the NYS Lottery and Gtech manipulated the sales, lied to the retailers with blatant lies about the game being finished their not being allowed to sell their remaining tickets.  They went out ot the retailers and removed thousands and thousands of tickets since July and destroyed them. The retailers across NYS have verified that they were told to give back all open and unopened books which violates their own policies. 

If you are a lawyer or you know a lawyer that would take this case please let me know right away. This is extremely important and we can effect change asap with the way they handle their games.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3690 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2016, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lawyer. I need to file an injunction against the NYS Lottery for manipulating the sales of their game 596 1 million a year for life and attempting to avoid the final top prize ticket from being claimed. I have definitive proof that the NYS Lottery and Gtech manipulated the sales, lied to the retailers with blatant lies about the game being finished their not being allowed to sell their remaining tickets.  They went out ot the retailers and removed thousands and thousands of tickets since July and destroyed them. The retailers across NYS have verified that they were told to give back all open and unopened books which violates their own policies. 

If you are a lawyer or you know a lawyer that would take this case please let me know right away. This is extremely important and we can effect change asap with the way they handle their games.

Try contacting Roy Siano at Lotto Stats / Lotto News in White Plains.  He may be able to point you towards a lawyer that can help you. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2016, 9:13 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #169635
        October 25, 2015
        80 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2016, 10:27 am - IP Logged

I thought they said the winner was sold but never claimed

2 - super scunion | 1 - quad scunion | few - triple scunion | 1 - super funion | some - double scunion | 1 - triple funion | lost count - scunion/funion

$1 - FTY | $2 - HUN | $3 - ZSA | $5/ $10 - FVH | $20 - UKA (playbook - HUN) | $25 - OQA | $30 ???

ozone park
          United States
          Member #57042
          December 15, 2007
          274 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2016, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

NO Their official standing is that they do not know what happened to the ticket. The point is that without official standing for the ticket they need to stay honest and keep selling the ticket and they are not. They pulled it with a top prize ticlet still out there.

ozone park
            United States
            Member #57042
            December 15, 2007
            274 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2016, 1:10 am - IP Logged

I tried to contact but no luck. I need an attorney before the game ends. Please help me

Igamble's avatar - spider
              nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Just head downtown to courthouse and speak with attorneys there.This people know their own people...

United States
                Member #170171
                November 18, 2015
                12 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2016, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I think I just found a store that has over a book of $30 tickets. I am going to go buy them out. If you want you can watch my channel and I will scratch every ticket live on the video daily

ozone park
                  United States
                  Member #57042
                  December 15, 2007
                  274 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I need a lawyer that is willing to take on NYS Lottery and I am willing to pay I did not want this for free does anyone know any lawyer for this i need it before the game ends, ASAP