Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seeing a pattern of numbers or something related during the day: Do you...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lulu1feather.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2016, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Play those numbers or look a gift horse in the mouth?  Just a few days ago l watched an old show where a popular song was carried throughout- three days later l walk into a Safeway and the first bit of music to hit me is this very same song.Does one translate the title of the song into numbers through LP'S conversion or perish the thought?

** Have a Great rest of the week folks and stay healthy while you at it!

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    877 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I do a lot of driving for work, so I see a lot of license plates. All different numbers to pick from. When I see the number combination on two or more plates, sometimes I will play it.

No hits so far using that system.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
      Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1245 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2016, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Years ago a Florida woman won millions by picking the first six numbers she saw in the local paper down there.   I remember watching the press conference when she told everyone how she picked the numbers.  You could hear the awwww from the crowd.  If only they thought of that.  LOL

Never give up.  Banana

lulu1feather's avatar - 2uehclf
        Oregon
        United States
        Member #168137
        August 17, 2015
        124 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Years ago a Florida woman won millions by picking the first six numbers she saw in the local paper down there.   I remember watching the press conference when she told everyone how she picked the numbers.  You could hear the awwww from the crowd.  If only they thought of that.  LOL

Not that winning in general wouldn't be a crazy enough experience, but that'd be such a wild story to be able to tell! How neat!

That's a different way to do a "Quick Pick"!