Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

prof hitts for jackpt games

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 months ago by bigmon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nurse101's avatar - rinard
london
United Kingdom
Member #166661
June 1, 2015
130 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2016, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello lp

this is my second post here, been reading lp posts for a while now but only posted today.

Anyway i wondered if anyone has ever used prof hitts little green book for jackpot game numbers, i have recently been experimenting with the book and realised that the numbers coming from the big jackpot lotto was located near and around the last numbers that came out. Anyone noticed this or even had good results using the book for the big games. I play the UK lottery.

nurse101

Ohio
    United States
    Member #157792
    July 31, 2014
    1178 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello lp

this is my second post here, been reading lp posts for a while now but only posted today.

Anyway i wondered if anyone has ever used prof hitts little green book for jackpot game numbers, i have recently been experimenting with the book and realised that the numbers coming from the big jackpot lotto was located near and around the last numbers that came out. Anyone noticed this or even had good results using the book for the big games. I play the UK lottery.

nurse101

Nurse I just got the little green book. Please explain exactly what you are saying to help me understand. Sounds like you are on to something.

nurse101's avatar - rinard
      london
      United Kingdom
      Member #166661
      June 1, 2015
      130 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi bigmon

thanks for the reply.

well i useally play the uk lotto or uk hot picks. i have noticed over the last few weeks that the numbers seem to be next to the last hit on the second line on top in the minus and plus and the second line at the bottom in the minus and plus section.  i am now currently trying to combine with advantage plus charts to see if i could be on to something.  for each no that comes from the last draw i look in the prof hitts book and funny enough the number is mostly there on the second line. the draw back is it can be switched, for example i was not sure this week if if 52 or 25 was coming so i played 52 as one of my numbers, guess what 25 came, same thing happened the draw before i found 31 so one number was right and i found 12 guess what 31 and 21 came out. so am thinking i will have to wheel the numbers and play both ways. take a look at your last lotto draw and look up the no you will see some of the next draw numbers will be very close to the last draw in the book.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #157792
        July 31, 2014
        1178 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2016, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks nurse, I will check it out!