Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missed Opportunities?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #171455
January 8, 2016
6 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2016, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune or a random list of numbers or something and thought about playing those numbers but for whatever reason, you didn't?  And then later on that night or the following day, you'd see that the day's lottery numbers turned out to match many (or ALL!) of the random list of numbers?  Has that ever happened to y'all?

I got in touch with a friend from Kazakhstan Tuesday morning, prior to the Mega Millions drawing.  Her phone number had 4 of the numbers in the drawing: 7, 25, 51 & 70 out of 7, 13, 25, 51, 70 & the PB 9.  4+0 would have been $500 or $2,000 if I had done the Megaplier.  Feel a little bad, but oh, well.  That's life, I guess.

Have y'all ever had any missed opportunities?

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2016, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune or a random list of numbers or something and thought about playing those numbers but for whatever reason, you didn't?  And then later on that night or the following day, you'd see that the day's lottery numbers turned out to match many (or ALL!) of the random list of numbers?  Has that ever happened to y'all?

I got in touch with a friend from Kazakhstan Tuesday morning, prior to the Mega Millions drawing.  Her phone number had 4 of the numbers in the drawing: 7, 25, 51 & 70 out of 7, 13, 25, 51, 70 & the PB 9.  4+0 would have been $500 or $2,000 if I had done the Megaplier.  Feel a little bad, but oh, well.  That's life, I guess.

Have y'all ever had any missed opportunities?

Missed opportunities usually happen as a result of not following your inner intuition !!!

United States
      Member #172489
      January 26, 2016
      43 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

I once matched the numbers from a fortune cookie for a $250,000 drawing that occurred the week prior.  The numbers looked really familiar and I checked back and sure enough...

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #169723
        October 29, 2015
        878 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I once matched the numbers from a fortune cookie for a $250,000 drawing that occurred the week prior.  The numbers looked really familiar and I checked back and sure enough...

http://www.omgfacts.com/news/10808/A-fortune-cookie-company-once-got-the-lottery-numbers-right-resulting-in-110-winners-and-an-investigation

A fortune cookie company once got the lottery numbers right, resulting in 110 winners and an investigation!

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot