Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotterySystem Books

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 months ago by clifford1944.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73394
April 13, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Has anyone here tried Gail Howard's Lottery System Books/Software? 

I have her Lottery Master Guide ,Lotto,How to wheel a fortune,With all the win guarantees.And Lotto winning wheels forPOWERBALL, and Mega Millions.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49835 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I have her Lottery Master Guide ,Lotto,How to wheel a fortune,With all the win guarantees.And Lotto winning wheels forPOWERBALL, and Mega Millions.

After you Buy the Book/Software: You have to Use the Book/Software to Achieve Good Results!

For Additional Selections: Visit the Lottery Post Book Store: http://books.lotterypost.com

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1896 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2016, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I got kindle unlimited. Read all the lottery books u want for free. I read over $5000 worth of litter books. All garbage. Adolf Barr books I didn't like. Jim bender books. I didn't like. Even a<snip> books i didn't like.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

There are various solutions to your problem. One of them is to do a cure in Swiss. If you cannot afford that, you can try a local mental health institute. The cheapest solution might be to go for a big bottle of fine Scotch malt whisky. A few members may have chosen the last option. Side effects are disappearing from LP and loss of memory. There is no refund!

You may want to try us! We have Rochefort, Chimay Bleu, Leffe, Chouffe, Kriek, Gueuze, Duvel, Bernardus, Fort Lapin, ... Jupiler and Maes.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
          Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1249 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system for winning at the lottery, would I write a book about it?  No.

Never give up.  Banana

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1707 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard now rests in peace [R.I.P.].  With all due respect to her memory, her books, software, and lottery systems, have been discussed "Ad Nauseam  ", enough, too much, and over-killSearch the many Gail Howard  threads that already exist in the system forums.  Some people like her lottery software, some people don't.  It's subjective, and a matter of personal preference.

Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Romulus,MI
              United States
              Member #142372
              May 10, 2013
              2360 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

SmileThe Lottery Bible for pic3s.

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                Member #51269
                April 3, 2007
                529 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2016, 4:51 am - IP Logged

If I had a system for winning at the lottery, would I write a book about it?  No.

I Agree!

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #165541
                  April 12, 2015
                  545 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2016, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your input.  What do you prefer to waste your money on?

Did it really take you 7 years to make up your mind to speak up?

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #165541
                    April 12, 2015
                    545 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2016, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I got kindle unlimited. Read all the lottery books u want for free. I read over $5000 worth of litter books. All garbage. Adolf Barr books I didn't like. Jim bender books. I didn't like. Even a<snip> books i didn't like.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

did you get any free milk with your $5000 of worth litter books?

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                      LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4508 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2016, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

There are various solutions to your problem. One of them is to do a cure in Swiss. If you cannot afford that, you can try a local mental health institute. The cheapest solution might be to go for a big bottle of fine Scotch malt whisky. A few members may have chosen the last option. Side effects are disappearing from LP and loss of memory. There is no refund!

You may want to try us! We have Rochefort, Chimay Bleu, Leffe, Chouffe, Kriek, Gueuze, Duvel, Bernardus, Fort Lapin, ... Jupiler and Maes.

I resonate with your approach SergeM 

The Greek god Dionysus did not, in fact, encourage people to get sloppy drunk, lose control, and do stupid things. His preference was that they free themselves from their inhibitions by imbibing moderate amounts of alcohol. With this medicinal spur, they might get unstuck from their worn-out old behavior patterns and invite refreshing doses of wildness into their lives. Healing was the intention, not craziness and frenzy. 

It is true that if someone was not willing to escape their rigidity -- if they clung to their hidebound attitudes and refused to open up to the call of self-transformation -- Dionysus might lure them into reckless inebriation.Wink

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight with Light Sun Smiley

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #100025
                        November 4, 2010
                        158 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

I won $2500 on Keno one week after finishing her Lottery Master Guide.. since then I have had several Keno wins up to $300 on one occasion.  I believe her products and info works.. you just have to be willing to put in the time and be persistant.

Good Luck

LM

See Ya!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2016, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I won $2500 on Keno one week after finishing her Lottery Master Guide.. since then I have had several Keno wins up to $300 on one occasion.  I believe her products and info works.. you just have to be willing to put in the time and be persistant.

Good Luck

LM

See Ya!

Using the product doesn't mean that you have to loose.

dumb luck beats smart luck

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #85721
                            January 21, 2010
                            159 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I have always liked LMG, as it was the book that got my feet on the ground on playing the lottery.  I only used her short tests though, the med and long too much work for me without the software.

Home, home where I wanted to be.