Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery books/system

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NC
United States
Member #156649
June 25, 2014
118 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2016, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Does and use the three wisemen books or red devil?  Do you have any success?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34101 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2016, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have all those and more. K.C.K too.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2016, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

The only problem with monthly lottery books and annual lottery dream books [lottery almanacs], which are all intended for "All States", is that there are so many numbers to choose from in these books.  How do you know which numbers to choose to play for your state ???

My personal favorite is "Rob's Best Picks" [$2.50/monthly] published by Britt's Industries, b/c it's a regional publication.  My edition covers Florida, NC, SC, Georgia, and Tennessee. They have other editions that cover other states.  Then you have to figure out how best to use the booklet, which takes some time testing, and trial and error. The number selections are categorized by state, with a few pages for "All 5 States"[these pages are not labeled as such, you have to figure this out]. Then you have to figure out how to choose the numbers from the "All 5 States" pages.  I usually choose to play the numbers that show up multiple times throughout the booklet [i.e. in Boxed Form in different states including the "All 5 States" pages].  I don't follow FL, GA or TN.  I only track NC & SC.  In my opinion, the entire booklet is most accurate for North Carolina. The NC section has 2 Tic Tac Toe charts that regularly HIT like crazy !!!  I wish I lived closer to the NC border, so I could play NC regularly.

NC
        United States
        Member #156649
        June 25, 2014
        118 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2016, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

The only problem with monthly lottery books and annual lottery dream books [lottery almanacs], which are all intended for "All States", is that there are so many numbers to choose from in these books.  How do you know which numbers to choose to play for your state ???

My personal favorite is "Rob's Best Picks" [$2.50/monthly] published by Britt's Industries, b/c it's a regional publication.  My edition covers Florida, NC, SC, Georgia, and Tennessee. They have other editions that cover other states.  Then you have to figure out how best to use the booklet, which takes some time testing, and trial and error. The number selections are categorized by state, with a few pages for "All 5 States"[these pages are not labeled as such, you have to figure this out]. Then you have to figure out how to choose the numbers from the "All 5 States" pages.  I usually choose to play the numbers that show up multiple times throughout the booklet [i.e. in Boxed Form in different states including the "All 5 States" pages].  I don't follow FL, GA or TN.  I only track NC & SC.  In my opinion, the entire booklet is most accurate for North Carolina. The NC section has 2 Tic Tac Toe charts that regularly HIT like crazy !!!  I wish I lived closer to the NC border, so I could play NC regularly.

Thanks Destiny i will have to look into Robs Picks

NC
          United States
          Member #156649
          June 25, 2014
          118 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2016, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have all those and more. K.C.K too.

Do any of these books have workouts or systems?

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Do any of these books have workouts or systems?

None of the lottery monthly books/dream books/ lottery almanacs have workouts or systems  - ONLY NUMBERS to play !!!  The only "workout" type of booklet that I know of, is Professor Hitt's "+/- 1 Rundown" booklet.  But you don't need to waste money on this type of booklet, b/c you can figure out a +/- 1 Rundown on your own.

backwoods ga
              United States
              Member #155844
              May 31, 2014
              1886 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

lucky sumz

lottodds

look them up on YouTube

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23259 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2016, 7:54 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.