Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Looper any good?

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Pick-nick7.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2016, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Keep going RJOH that 20k is getting close.  At 20k you going platinum?  lol

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Pick-nick7's avatar - tableau
    montreal
    Canada
    Member #165702
    April 19, 2015
    45 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I have found Lottery looper is great so far for pick 3 doubles : double digits are highlighted in blue and complementary number in red in the range locator ( - 1 ). There is only 3 complementary numbers in red , so only 3 possibilities by double ... Smiley

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2536 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2016, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded the program and entered the last 10 Florida Fantasy Five draws. I kind of get the gist of it but the instructions on how to utilize this to it's fullest is too long for me to read right now. I'll read the instructions in the manual sometime this week when I'm more focused.

Once I get this method, I can compare/filter with another system that uses even/odd and grouping tools to narrow the odds enormously. I'm currently waiting for the person to automate this. Once it's automated, hopefully the combination of both these systems will bring in the money.

montreal
        Canada
        Member #165702
        April 19, 2015
        45 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded the program and entered the last 10 Florida Fantasy Five draws. I kind of get the gist of it but the instructions on how to utilize this to it's fullest is too long for me to read right now. I'll read the instructions in the manual sometime this week when I'm more focused.

Once I get this method, I can compare/filter with another system that uses even/odd and grouping tools to narrow the odds enormously. I'm currently waiting for the person to automate this. Once it's automated, hopefully the combination of both these systems will bring in the money.

For a pick 5 or pick 6 game , look in the close range minus 1 draw ( -1 ) I have found an average of 3 numbers in the red zone ( hot ) for each draw. Comparing your pool of numbers and the red numbers could help find those 3 numbers. At least , this is what i'm trying to do.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2536 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2016, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

For a pick 5 or pick 6 game , look in the close range minus 1 draw ( -1 ) I have found an average of 3 numbers in the red zone ( hot ) for each draw. Comparing your pool of numbers and the red numbers could help find those 3 numbers. At least , this is what i'm trying to do.

I haven't gotten this far yet..lol

United States
            Member #139779
            March 3, 2013
            115 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Have both lotto logic pro and lottery looper. I too have been at something of a loss as to how to really use them. I have contacted the devloper basically telling them they need to provide instruction on the use of their method not just instruction on the use of the software. I have a few programs including the delta software and lottery stastic analyser as well as a few others. Most all of the software out there give you tbe tools to build the house with but no blue print (as so to speak). Actually the software with the most tools in the box is no longer made. The best I found so far was lottery buster and lot soft both of which to my knowledge are no longer being sold. But the tools or methods in those programs are really geared for pick 3 and pick 4. If you were to somehow get copies of these programs you still half to string together your own method from your own observations of the lottery you want to play. I too have tried to search and read thru lottery posts history to find different methods. Some are clear and can give you a piece of the puzzle but others are more unclear and difficult to understand. There is no holy grail just probable indicators to what set of numbers most likley might come up next. I currently use just excel to track box whole pick 3 numbers as I only have a trial of lottery buster (cannot find anyone with a licence). Not that any software will give you wins but it is just how the tools are organised. Probably the best system to try to put together would be one where you can see where the next numbers are comming from and you would need a verifing indicator to go along with it. Even at that rate you would only hit a percent of the time. Look at the prediction stats here on lottery post you will see what I mean. I can only tell you where I got started, reading all of the articles on Robert Perkins web site Lotto Logix. Its the best place I have found on the web for actual how to information thats free. Be careful buying systems as alot of them can be found here on lottery post or were inspired by methods posted here for free.

Hope this helps.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
              San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Have both lotto logic pro and lottery looper. I too have been at something of a loss as to how to really use them. I have contacted the devloper basically telling them they need to provide instruction on the use of their method not just instruction on the use of the software. I have a few programs including the delta software and lottery stastic analyser as well as a few others. Most all of the software out there give you tbe tools to build the house with but no blue print (as so to speak). Actually the software with the most tools in the box is no longer made. The best I found so far was lottery buster and lot soft both of which to my knowledge are no longer being sold. But the tools or methods in those programs are really geared for pick 3 and pick 4. If you were to somehow get copies of these programs you still half to string together your own method from your own observations of the lottery you want to play. I too have tried to search and read thru lottery posts history to find different methods. Some are clear and can give you a piece of the puzzle but others are more unclear and difficult to understand. There is no holy grail just probable indicators to what set of numbers most likley might come up next. I currently use just excel to track box whole pick 3 numbers as I only have a trial of lottery buster (cannot find anyone with a licence). Not that any software will give you wins but it is just how the tools are organised. Probably the best system to try to put together would be one where you can see where the next numbers are comming from and you would need a verifing indicator to go along with it. Even at that rate you would only hit a percent of the time. Look at the prediction stats here on lottery post you will see what I mean. I can only tell you where I got started, reading all of the articles on Robert Perkins web site Lotto Logix. Its the best place I have found on the web for actual how to information thats free. Be careful buying systems as alot of them can be found here on lottery post or were inspired by methods posted here for free.

Hope this helps.

Any lottery gambler with functional brain matter ought to know that winning a lottery prize requires considerable investment in time and effort.
              Unfortunately, big lottery winners tend to keep secrets. They have no interest in visiting LP and detailing how they did it, assuming they could explain it
              to the satisfaction of folks looking for a handout. 
              I've been a LP member for years. I can't recall ever reading a post where a big winner revealed a strategy or explained how the winning choices
              were made.
              There is a ton of information available in prior LP postings, but it all comes down to individual efforts.
              In other words, folks waiting for someone to tell them how to win a jackpot really need to look for another hobby.
              It just isn't going to happen.
              I'm a 'systems' player. I have a workout that pays off now and then.
              I've posted information describing my methods, which, by the way, is the product of years worth of time and effort.
              It's up to interested players to transfer the data to worksheets and apply what is known as "on the job training."
              Folks who want to win but don't want to put any 'skin' in the task are wasting their time.
              The owners of the commercial systems are folks who know how to organize some basic lottery facts into a
              rational program that desperate gamblers will buy.
              They are probably living a good life while the buyers struggle because they lack necessary knowledge about the ebb and flow of lottery games.
              Fact it folks, the best lottery system is a personal workout.
              If you don't have time or the smarts to construct something useful, then why bother.
              There are thousands of lottery terminals available that will spit out a Quick Pick in seconds, no personal effort required.
              Good luck!

United States
                Member #139779
                March 3, 2013
                115 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2016, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Just trying to help. I remember it being difficult to find real "how to" information about the lottery when I started looking at systems/methods and software. Not that any of it just gives you a win but it does give you a perspective to look at, and may give the individual a better idea of where to look. Mabe like your post on the "Texas triple choice" it may spark another idea with someone else.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #85721
                  January 21, 2010
                  159 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2016, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Good post lotto logic.  I have the lotto buster codes but you also need the CD's which I have two, let me find them.  We just moved and it is all mumble jumble, hope I did not throw them away.  I'll check.

As for looper it appears that explore draw takes a re-moved draw and has maybe two or more target draw sets, which you choose.  But if you move the group down into the past sets then the re-moved set goes with them.  Not a whole lot of info here but maybe some.  Probably won't rune this more than once evey few draws.

The range locator moves the block down into the past with keeping stats on hot and all numbers.  The target draw stays where it's at.  Now it could happen that the stats don't change a whole lot moving down then which spot do you start the ticket mode?

The current choice of numbers are at the middle top.  But on the right side is the select and keep buttons.  If you keep pressing the select new numbers will appear middle top.  If you like a set then press keep and the numbers are stored in the upper right box.  Looper chooses even cold numbers, so how it chooses numbers I just don't know. 

I have LSA which is super good but updating the data base is not real easy.  I recommend LSA as the base program and then work from there.

Probably will buy looper in a couple weeks.

I don't think any winner has the secret to win the lottery to share or sell.  Remember that 1.3 billion powerball?  One of the winners bought 18,000 tickets for $36,000, what I heard.  Won it off of quick picks.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #85721
                    January 21, 2010
                    159 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

I really think that the manual is based on an older version than 1.5 where it is currently at.

Also I really don't understand Explore Draws at all.  Why go lower than the target date?

Range Locator does not update its Hot/All/Overall display if you want to press Find again.  I thought that the purpose of Range Locator was to find a range where the winning numbers were coming from.  Let's say you remove 5 draws.  Then the first 5 draws are removed.

But there is way to tell Create Tickets this except to set draws calculated to 10, but you don't want the first 5 draws I thought.  If I am wrong then why the Range Locator function.

Trying to make sense of this is like , for me anyways, talking to Hank Kimball.

Please someone help me understand what is going on here.  I have not bought it yet.

I went through 100 Selects only to get 3 draws that were 3/5 numbers out of OK cash 5 at 1-36.

Thanks

montreal
                      Canada
                      Member #165702
                      April 19, 2015
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2016, 8:43 am - IP Logged

I really think that the manual is based on an older version than 1.5 where it is currently at.

Also I really don't understand Explore Draws at all.  Why go lower than the target date?

Range Locator does not update its Hot/All/Overall display if you want to press Find again.  I thought that the purpose of Range Locator was to find a range where the winning numbers were coming from.  Let's say you remove 5 draws.  Then the first 5 draws are removed.

But there is way to tell Create Tickets this except to set draws calculated to 10, but you don't want the first 5 draws I thought.  If I am wrong then why the Range Locator function.

Trying to make sense of this is like , for me anyways, talking to Hank Kimball.

Please someone help me understand what is going on here.  I have not bought it yet.

I went through 100 Selects only to get 3 draws that were 3/5 numbers out of OK cash 5 at 1-36.

Thanks

In Range locator remove 1 draw and press find again and do so for 5 draws , the Hot/All/Overall should change accordingly however, i am not trusting that method to play. What i would look for is if you can find 3 of the winning numbers within the red numbers prior to each draw on a regular basis for example.

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #85721
                        January 21, 2010
                        159 Posts
                        Posted: February 29, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Now with it being upgraded to 1.6 seems to be much better.  I see what you mean Pick-nick7, thanks.

montreal
                          Canada
                          Member #165702
                          April 19, 2015
                          45 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2016, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Now with it being upgraded to 1.6 seems to be much better.  I see what you mean Pick-nick7, thanks.

You are welcome! Another tool to consider perhaps would be " virtual Lottery Analyser" , Fantasy five is included in their free trial version. See if you can have two different pools from the 2 softwares and pick the numbers they have in common. Good luck!

montreal
                            Canada
                            Member #165702
                            April 19, 2015
                            45 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

On second thought , Lottery Looper is just another over hyped product. Not reliable .

Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #85721
                              January 21, 2010
                              159 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2016, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Pick-nick7.  I am currently looking at Lottery Sorcerer.