Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Drawn number/s matched to day of the month. P3 &P4.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 months ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would the stats on the day of the month and a match in the draws be of any use?

Yes [ 3 ]  [100.00%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 3 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing around with the idea of the day of the month and that number showing up in the draws for the pick 3 and 4 for some time now. ((Not sure if anyone has set up anything like this or not). Not trying to step on any toes if they have.)) So I've been working on a book that again, is capable of calcualting 10,000 total draws for the pick 3 and pick 4. So far it's looking pretty good on the pick 3. Not perzactly done with the pick 4 implement of it, but close. Just wandering if anyone else thinks it would be of any use to know the statistical standpoint of this idea.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

For example in Missouri, on 9/21/2000 the, evening draw ya'll had 3-3-3 for the pick 3. The 21 totaled up is 3. 2+1=3. Kindergarten math.

But if you look at the date as the numbers they are, you have 9, 3 is the root of 9, then 21, which is 3 summed, then 2000.

2000 is not 3 though. But with those 0's, I see 2555 and 2555 summed up is 17 and 17 is 1+7=8 and 8 is the numeric opposite of 3. That is also the 690th evening draw that MO had.

Again MO had 3-3-3 for their evening draw on which was on 2/3/2015. I'm a little confused on that 2 from February at the moment, but there is no math on the 3rd day of the month. And you can add up the 2015. This was the 5,938th evening draw.

So my brain is seeing 9/3/8 from the 9/21/2000 and I see 5,938 for the second time that 3-3-3 showed up. Or if you wanna swap that 5 out to it's opposite of 0, there you get 0938.

I don't know. It's just what my brain is telling me and an idea. Will require more data crunching. That's a little more in depth than the ? below 5, but kind of where I'm going with this.

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing around with the idea of the day of the month and that number showing up in the draws for the pick 3 and 4 for some time now. ((Not sure if anyone has set up anything like this or not). Not trying to step on any toes if they have.)) So I've been working on a book that again, is capable of calcualting 10,000 total draws for the pick 3 and pick 4. So far it's looking pretty good on the pick 3. Not perzactly done with the pick 4 implement of it, but close. Just wandering if anyone else thinks it would be of any use to know the statistical standpoint of this idea.

I've noticed that also in addition to happening in the jackpot games every now and then.  The only issue I've seen is consistency or the lack of.  Stats are always good.  I've written formulas so you can sort by each day of the month so if you wanted to see what happened on the 8th of every month you can I don't mind sharing if you feel it will be beneficial. Again, I've not seen it being consistent enough and still have to "guess" perhaps your seeing something I'm not (-:

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I've noticed that also in addition to happening in the jackpot games every now and then.  The only issue I've seen is consistency or the lack of.  Stats are always good.  I've written formulas so you can sort by each day of the month so if you wanted to see what happened on the 8th of every month you can I don't mind sharing if you feel it will be beneficial. Again, I've not seen it being consistent enough and still have to "guess" perhaps your seeing something I'm not (-:

Hi there Sky,

You are correct there. In the games that use double digits, you have only 1-9 as whole numbers, then all double digits for the others. There is no 0 into play at all. Unless you get into the reduction sums of numbers. With the 3 and 4 where you're just using or looking for 0-9 it's a little different.

What I'm doing with this is just where I've been seeing things with those full books of the month I made for the 3 and 4 draws. I'll just have to get more into it and explain as I go along. LOL. I just go where my brain tells me and run with it.

Like on 11/4/1998 in the MO eve draw they had doubles with 2-2-3. Totaling up the date you had 2/4/9. I can see the 2 showing up from 11, then 2 is the root of 4 and 1998 totaled up is 9. 3 is the root of 9. And this was the fourth day of the month, with the 5th just over the horizon. I can see the 4th in these numbers and see the 5th in there also. If that makes sense. And also when I think of 5, I think of half, unless it's 1/5th. And in that later one, I'll take another shot please. LOL.

Stuff like that is where I'm looking. (I mean trying, lol). Like I said, I still got testing to do on it, but where I'm headed.

Why are you using a formula to bring up the numbers for a certain day? Why not use the filter? Did I not put a spot in those books to separate the month/day/year? I can't remember on those. The new ones have it incorporated into it.

Plus, I'm not looking at the games err,,, numbers I should say with the classical approach on numbers that we was taught in school. So that may be something. I know that not everything they taught in school was exact. With what I've seen these days where they are teaching math to my nephew, he better hope he can make a career out of football. He sure isn't going to be an accountant. LOL.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Make a list of all dd/mm/yyyy and display the values. Analyse the list and calculate your probabilities.
          To get the same every year, you would have to use day and month only, again for a game that plays every day, like daily 3 California.
          So you only have day / month to play with. Day: 1 -> 31, Month: 1 -> 12. There is February to ruin your calculation. Do you still want to do this?
          You could add the day of the week, 0->6 or 1->7.

Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

homepage -> Daily 3 -> filter

This is 01/01 of all years for CA.

DD/MMSTRAIGHT
            01/01148 995 915 781 926 962 275 390 847 695 741 559 994 888 332 823 472 413 566 166 499 554 073 621 138 663 626 247 102 877 711 762 621 165 250 900 777 410

I have several kind of filters, dynamical as you can modify the search input. Do you know what you are looking for?

You can search boxed, straight, multiple, regex, in strings ... .

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Make a list of all dd/mm/yyyy and display the values. Analyse the list and calculate your probabilities.
              To get the same every year, you would have to use day and month only, again for a game that plays every day, like daily 3 California.
              So you only have day / month to play with. Day: 1 -> 31, Month: 1 -> 12. There is February to ruin your calculation. Do you still want to do this?
              You could add the day of the week, 0->6 or 1->7.

Hi SergeM,

That's where I am at the moment with this. Except my date format is different than yours. I do remember you saying that there was a reason for making the date format different than we use here in the states. You never said why is was better though and I've been meaning to ask what it is. You just said I'd understand why later.

Anyway, I haven't even thought about February and leap year, but with what I'm thinking, it may not make a difference. I'll just have to finish with where I'm at and see where it goes with what I'm thinking.

Once it gets in my brain, I have to try it so I'm pretty well committed.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

homepage -> Daily 3 -> filter

This is 01/01 of all years for CA.

DD/MMSTRAIGHT
                01/01148 995 915 781 926 962 275 390 847 695 741 559 994 888 332 823 472 413 566 166 499 554 073 621 138 663 626 247 102 877 711 762 621 165 250 900 777 410

I have several kind of filters, dynamical as you can modify the search input. Do you know what you are looking for?

You can search boxed, straight, multiple, regex, in strings ... .

I have an idea in my mind what I'm looking for. It will involve the date and singles showing up. Once it's done, I'll compare state by state from east to west and look for similarities. Or discrepancies. Whichever shows the most or least. 

Seeing that you put up the 01/01 date, I've been seeing things with the draws since attempting any of this with 0,1,5, 6 and 9 that just seemed to coincidental to not be something. In my mind, now and then is coincidental, over and over is not. (It could be, but with my brain and it never shutting up, I can't let it go.) I wish I wasn't that way, but I am. Like I said, my brain never stops till I'm asleep and thank God I don't dream.

I'll just have to finish it and see if what I'm looking for is there and post the results.

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

YYYY-MM-DD is the international format. It is logical as Y > M > D > H > m. In your language there is twenty-one and you do not say one-twenty. But, you say thirteen and not three-ten. 2000 is two-thousand and not 0002.

2016-01-16
                  2>0>1>6>0>1>1>6

On comment, I added extra filters to daily 3. The DD/MM filter allows multiple dates. I have 10 kinds of filters and some filters have to be studied deeply before using them. I stopped there, and might pick that up again later, but if you don't know what you are looking for, what should I answer?

In Excel you can change the format of the date. There are date functions that you can use. If you are looking for connections, you have to define those. It's jumping into cold water, I know.

Post Scriptum (written later or so, Latin, cool ay? :)

I would see where I get, not fix on an idea, just develop the sheets.

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I have pattern count. You might get ideas using the filters.

Pattern date daytime digits with d for digit: "dddd-dd-dd:d:ddd".
                    Separator: * . Wild card:".", like "....-..-..:.:...", escape * like "\*".

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi there Sky,

You are correct there. In the games that use double digits, you have only 1-9 as whole numbers, then all double digits for the others. There is no 0 into play at all. Unless you get into the reduction sums of numbers. With the 3 and 4 where you're just using or looking for 0-9 it's a little different.

What I'm doing with this is just where I've been seeing things with those full books of the month I made for the 3 and 4 draws. I'll just have to get more into it and explain as I go along. LOL. I just go where my brain tells me and run with it.

Like on 11/4/1998 in the MO eve draw they had doubles with 2-2-3. Totaling up the date you had 2/4/9. I can see the 2 showing up from 11, then 2 is the root of 4 and 1998 totaled up is 9. 3 is the root of 9. And this was the fourth day of the month, with the 5th just over the horizon. I can see the 4th in these numbers and see the 5th in there also. If that makes sense. And also when I think of 5, I think of half, unless it's 1/5th. And in that later one, I'll take another shot please. LOL.

Stuff like that is where I'm looking. (I mean trying, lol). Like I said, I still got testing to do on it, but where I'm headed.

Why are you using a formula to bring up the numbers for a certain day? Why not use the filter? Did I not put a spot in those books to separate the month/day/year? I can't remember on those. The new ones have it incorporated into it.

Plus, I'm not looking at the games err,,, numbers I should say with the classical approach on numbers that we was taught in school. So that may be something. I know that not everything they taught in school was exact. With what I've seen these days where they are teaching math to my nephew, he better hope he can make a career out of football. He sure isn't going to be an accountant. LOL.

Yes Fox there are filters for the days, months , years on the jackpot games,, not sure on the P3/4 books I'll have to look.  As far as why I would do that if it's already done .... Well, brain fart maybe and an over site one evening at 3 a.m. And my brain says "hey , I have an idea" and I run with it without thinking lol.  I've done more programming this past year with dead ends then I care to mention lol but then again, some master pcs.

I see where your going with this and know what your thinking and believe it's worth a look at besides until your satisfied with your own thoughts your never satisfied lol. I like how you think Fox and I've seen good results with your creations although it took many hours, days, weeks, months to sink in lol

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

YYYY-MM-DD is the international format. It is logical as Y > M > D > H > m. In your language there is twenty-one and you do not say one-twenty. But, you say thirteen and not three-ten. 2000 is two-thousand and not 0002.

2016-01-16
                        2>0>1>6>0>1>1>6

On comment, I added extra filters to daily 3. The DD/MM filter allows multiple dates. I have 10 kinds of filters and some filters have to be studied deeply before using them. I stopped there, and might pick that up again later, but if you don't know what you are looking for, what should I answer?

In Excel you can change the format of the date. There are date functions that you can use. If you are looking for connections, you have to define those. It's jumping into cold water, I know.

Post Scriptum (written later or so, Latin, cool ay? :)

I would see where I get, not fix on an idea, just develop the sheets.

Now that does make sense. With the way you put it. I'd never looked at it that way.

What I'm looking for is if say the number 3 shows up on the third of a month in just the pick 3 for example, one month and maybe it's even counterpart showing up the next month on the same day. Then what the results are in say Kansas compared to Colorado or Kansas compared to Missouri.

Maybe even throw equator position into the mix a little. Later on of course on that. The equator reference is an idea I'm kind partial to because of a former member.

I remember reading on here about how it seemed the numbers would show up in one state like Oregon then a day or two in another state. Like they where bouncing around state to state. I keep seeing in my brain, numbers flying from west to east while the earth is rotating east to west. If that makes sense.

And no. I'm not drunk. LOL. I gave that stuff up many, many moons ago. That's how my mind portrays what's going on with the numbers.

Yeah, that's cool. LOL. I just speak southern english. I never learned any other like I should have.

That's all I can do. Maybe it will be a "build it and they will come" type thing. (I don't know other languages but I've seen WAY TOO MANY movies. lol)

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Now that does make sense. With the way you put it. I'd never looked at it that way.

What I'm looking for is if say the number 3 shows up on the third of a month in just the pick 3 for example, one month and maybe it's even counterpart showing up the next month on the same day. Then what the results are in say Kansas compared to Colorado or Kansas compared to Missouri.

Maybe even throw equator position into the mix a little. Later on of course on that. The equator reference is an idea I'm kind partial to because of a former member.

I remember reading on here about how it seemed the numbers would show up in one state like Oregon then a day or two in another state. Like they where bouncing around state to state. I keep seeing in my brain, numbers flying from west to east while the earth is rotating east to west. If that makes sense.

And no. I'm not drunk. LOL. I gave that stuff up many, many moons ago. That's how my mind portrays what's going on with the numbers.

Yeah, that's cool. LOL. I just speak southern english. I never learned any other like I should have.

That's all I can do. Maybe it will be a "build it and they will come" type thing. (I don't know other languages but I've seen WAY TOO MANY movies. lol)

I am not a fan of mixing apples with pears. So, I don't like to compare different lotteries of the same type, certainly not without the databases of drawings freely available. Besides to run all that, the programming is getting a bit more complex and a single spreadsheet won't do much. In Office you might use Access like Ricky did, but then there is XAML or Silverlight, C#, VB, C++, TSQL and more to use (MS products named). Add the costs of creating, keeping it up, the servers, and so on. In exchange you will get nothing back, as most suck money from advertisements through their VAT-number. NM. Checking different lotteries might be overkill. You can always develop anything endlessly, up to the point where your processor does peep and tweet or your RAM starts smoking ... . A point that I made long ago is, play your local game, if living on a border, you might consider the other country too. Eventually you would want to add all pick 3's of the planet, while you couldn't win a nut with your one single game of the state that you are living in. If you want to think big, get a credit, pay a bureau, get your site or program, and probably go bankrupt!

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

If you want to filter a database, there is the select command word in SQL. Look at w3cschools SQL to get an idea of what a beginner can do with that.