Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can You Buy NY Quick Draw At Any Retailer Even If They Dont Have...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ny,ny
United States
Member #73642
April 21, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi. I was wondering if you can buy NY Quick Draw tickets at any store that has a lottery terminal even

if they don't have the quick draw game with the tv monitor in their store? Obviously they probably wouldn't

have the playcards there so you would need to have the cards from elsewhere. I know only certain places

are able to allow quick draw to be offered in there establishment based on I think size of store and if there is a liquor licence.

I dont know if the actual lottery terminal or machines are all standard or different and can have certain

games enabled or disabled to sell? There's not any quick draw places in my area but plenty of places to buy lottery

tickets which made me wonder if it was possible. Any insight on this matter would be helpful.

I tend to sometimes play a few different combinations for 4 or 5 games in a row and dont always like to watch the monitor. I have won

a few times in the past when I didn't check my tickets immediately and instead went to the website and checked online instead.

( Sometimes entering my numbers and they scrolling down the list of the days winning numbers seeing how many times my numbers won.

Hopefully if lucky it was my game thatwas a winner, lol. Just a different way to play I guess, lol. ) Hope I explained that part well enough.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    887 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2016, 10:00 am - IP Logged

You can not buy Quick Draw tickets from every NYS lottery agent, only those authorized to sell them.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot