Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Over 20 pick 3 Wins in 1 Day

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 months ago by Stone23.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheJoker's avatar - batman42
MICHIGAN
United States
Member #172400
January 23, 2016
494 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2016, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I'm not boasting but I have to say that my numbers do fall if you want to win follow my threads and you can win on a consistent basis I'm grateful  and thankful for all my winnings. You can check my recent postings and see for yourself results does matter in this game.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22891 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2016, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Too bad you have to say you're not boasting, but some no matter what will think you are...

ignore them, don't doubt yourself and keep posting. If someone doesn't like it, they can run

along. Some people do not recognize posts or wins because of irritation or the mistaken notion

that a poster thinks they are much better than someone. Some don't post because of time issues,

some just lurk, some only point out when you're wrong and some just can't stand when you're right.

Don't apologize for being right, don't feel bad about being good and don't stop posting. People are

watching and winning whether they say so or not. I get the boasting issue and feeling like you're 

doing it...with time that feeling, and the reasons for it will just run off your back. 

You are doing good, keep at it.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

mybelle's avatar - chick
      Palm Harbor, Florida
      United States
      Member #51115
      March 28, 2007
      1391 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2016, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

When you have a chance, can you post for Florida.  I would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Somebody's gonna win tonight  I Agree!

MYBELLE

Stone23's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Jacksonville alabama
        United States
        Member #169436
        October 17, 2015
        659 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2016, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Too bad you have to say you're not boasting, but some no matter what will think you are...

ignore them, don't doubt yourself and keep posting. If someone doesn't like it, they can run

along. Some people do not recognize posts or wins because of irritation or the mistaken notion

that a poster thinks they are much better than someone. Some don't post because of time issues,

some just lurk, some only point out when you're wrong and some just can't stand when you're right.

Don't apologize for being right, don't feel bad about being good and don't stop posting. People are

watching and winning whether they say so or not. I get the boasting issue and feeling like you're 

doing it...with time that feeling, and the reasons for it will just run off your back. 

You are doing good, keep at it.

amen