Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WHEW..I AM FINISH with every state

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2016, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I finally got finish with every state..I just wanted to say that I dont mind helping...and I hope they will help..the only thing that bothers me is that I just went through an enormous amount of numbers..and I tried to be as careful as possible but I am Human..all it takes it to over look one combo and it can throw the entire run off..

I did notice however that many,many of the states seem to have the same numbers missing..which means they are/were dead..so hopefully they will show sooner rather than later..

all of the states that has 2 runs...its because you already had one run running so I ran another because sometimes through on any field it will only give one straight so I ran another as a back up so you can try to catch at least one

THOSE RUNS ARE FOR STRAIGHTS...I am sure some of the states will catch some box hits and if they do...match that combo up to the straight that is in the run and play it to come back

They are for straight but if you dont see it coming...or dont feel it coming or if you dont trust me...heh that Terry guy could have messed up on my state and he doesnt even know it...well its a possibility..one that I hope is not true...but you can play them box..but they are for a STRAIGHT and hopefully more than one..I think the last time I ran this run was for my friends in Georgia..I think she got like 5 or 6 STRAIGHTS in about 5 weeks I think...

THIS IS ONLY THE 2nd TIME I HAVE RUN THIS RUN FOR ALL THE STATES..I have my hopes up but I would know alot more if I had ran this thing many more times since I designed it about 4 or 5 months ago maybe..you saw where I forgot a step...I am a horrible note taker and I prefer to just remember something good I discover..but sometimes I forget some little things that goes with it...like this time..but I did catch it..

Now I dont think all the states will do that good but I wish they would..now if I had to put a time frame on this..I would say at least one STRAIGHT in 30 days..2 STRAIGHTS by 60 days..and like I also mentioned..to keep from playing all the combos...find the ones that have showed past 2 4 weeks..maybe 3-5 weeks past...and play them in their STRAIGHT form from the run I posted..

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU....TERRY

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
    Member #62906
    July 12, 2008
    1400 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2016, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks again Terry for all that you do to help us all win. 

Continued success to you!!!

Puffalishous's avatar - disney20

United States
      Member #88150
      March 10, 2010
      318 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2016, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Divvva's avatar - strawberry
        Missouri
        United States
        Member #168627
        September 9, 2015
        989 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Happy Valentines Day!!

&

Thank you so much Terry! 

Lakeworth,Florida
          United States
          Member #144222
          June 27, 2013
          458 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I finally got finish with every state..I just wanted to say that I dont mind helping...and I hope they will help..the only thing that bothers me is that I just went through an enormous amount of numbers..and I tried to be as careful as possible but I am Human..all it takes it to over look one combo and it can throw the entire run off..

I did notice however that many,many of the states seem to have the same numbers missing..which means they are/were dead..so hopefully they will show sooner rather than later..

all of the states that has 2 runs...its because you already had one run running so I ran another because sometimes through on any field it will only give one straight so I ran another as a back up so you can try to catch at least one

THOSE RUNS ARE FOR STRAIGHTS...I am sure some of the states will catch some box hits and if they do...match that combo up to the straight that is in the run and play it to come back

They are for straight but if you dont see it coming...or dont feel it coming or if you dont trust me...heh that Terry guy could have messed up on my state and he doesnt even know it...well its a possibility..one that I hope is not true...but you can play them box..but they are for a STRAIGHT and hopefully more than one..I think the last time I ran this run was for my friends in Georgia..I think she got like 5 or 6 STRAIGHTS in about 5 weeks I think...

THIS IS ONLY THE 2nd TIME I HAVE RUN THIS RUN FOR ALL THE STATES..I have my hopes up but I would know alot more if I had ran this thing many more times since I designed it about 4 or 5 months ago maybe..you saw where I forgot a step...I am a horrible note taker and I prefer to just remember something good I discover..but sometimes I forget some little things that goes with it...like this time..but I did catch it..

Now I dont think all the states will do that good but I wish they would..now if I had to put a time frame on this..I would say at least one STRAIGHT in 30 days..2 STRAIGHTS by 60 days..and like I also mentioned..to keep from playing all the combos...find the ones that have showed past 2 4 weeks..maybe 3-5 weeks past...and play them in their STRAIGHT form from the run I posted..

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU....TERRY

Thanks a lot for all your help,waiting on my hits from your run,once we are done with this i think you could help us with some pick4 runs,thanks a lot for all your time and hard work.Hoping to see you more often in the forums,thanks again for everything.

MrsGH01's avatar - yesnurse

United States
            Member #155745
            May 28, 2014
            989 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 6:12 am - IP Logged

thank you very much lotterybraker for texas

MrsGH01

Leigh1547's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg

United States
              Member #163754
              February 9, 2015
              141 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU for all your work, Terry! It is very appreciated.Hurray!

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

All of you are very welcome..I dont mind helping...its just when I do a run like that for every state it takes me a while to do and can dominate my time a good 3-5 days depending on the run...

This run should help out the online players alot I would think....!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

LOVEMONEY2DAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                  WEST BABYLON,NY
                  United States
                  Member #68739
                  December 29, 2008
                  1129 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2016, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Thank You for these numbers from New York. I am very grateful for the time you put in. You do have the best set of numbers.

Stay Positive and Good Things Will Follow

LOVEMONEY2DAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    WEST BABYLON,NY
                    United States
                    Member #68739
                    December 29, 2008
                    1129 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I just won $80 - 694 came in NY midday as 469 - I played str8 and boxed. These numbers are the best.

Stay Positive and Good Things Will Follow

mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I just won $80 - 694 came in NY midday as 469 - I played str8 and boxed. These numbers are the best.

Well Congrats to you...BUT NEW YORK still owes a STRAIGHT from that group...maybe she will give it up soon for all of you...

Good Luck this evening...Terry