Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

T-Lex - Same / Change - Excel File & Master Folder

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 10 months ago by zussuz.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2016, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Created an Excel file together as a companion  for the T-Lex program from RL, when analyzing same/change, Lexi digits skip/hits, hot cold, consecutive same/change etc.

This for those who own a fully functional version of Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and beyond...

Instructions:

Close T-Lex Program if open!!

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vie302jxlzmicvs/Lotterypost%20Files%20Feb%2014%202016.zip?dl=0

1> Place the zip file in your T-Lex folder

2> Unzip the contents of the zip file

3> You should have a folder called "Master" and an Excel file "TLexImportDrawsSC.xlsm"

4> The "Master" folder is the exact same files folder used by T-Lex.  Copy and Paste the "Master" folder into the T-Lex main folder.  Normally located at C:\T-Lex\  Replace the existing "Master" folder.

5> Open the Excel file "TLexImportDrawsSC.xlsm".  You may need to enable macros if prompted

> Click the tab labeled "DrawImport" (2nd tab at the bottom from the left)

> Click cell U2

> Click the drop-down arrow to the right and select your lottery game.  In cell U2 I have my game example Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt PA530"

> Click the "Clear Drawings" toolbar located in cell range O3:P5.  This should clear the draws from cell rows B:J

> Click the "Click to Import Draw Text File" toolbar located in cell range O7:P10.  This should insert your game draws in cell rows B:J

> Click the toolbar labeled "Copy Drawings to DrawHistory1 Tab".  This will copy your games history from cell rows B:J to the tab labeled DrawHistory1

> You should see your games draw history starting in cell B20

> Click the toolbar labeled "Click to Clear S/C Report" located in cell range C3:C5.  This may take 10 to 15 seconds.  You should see a pop message when the macro is finished.  Close the message box.

> Click the toolbar labeled "Click to Run S/C Report" located in cell range C8:C10.  This again may take up to 15 seconds and you should see a pop message when the macro is finished.  Close the message box.

> Scroll over to cell range rows AX through CB.  These are the Same/Change calculations from the Lexi draws for each position.  S = Same, C = Change

> You can see by the colors from the last 100 draws for  "S" or "C".  This will help when making you decision on what the next Step(s) may hit.

> Click the tab labeled "SCForwardLexi"

> This worksheet calculates the same/change "consecutive" hits for Step Position 1, 2, and 3. So for example when you see that a "S" or a "C" has hit "x" amount consecutive times in the last "x" number of draws this chart will show you how many times it has hit.  The cell will be highlighted in Yellow for each Lexi Position/Step.  For example if a Lexi Position 2 "Step 1/ P2" has hit 6 times in a row you can look to the right and see how many times it hit 7,8,9,10 etc.  The higher the number of consecutive hits the more likely the "s"/"c" will flip or change.

> The next tab labeled "LexiPoSkips" is for analyzing Lexi's by position.  Click cell H7 and from the drop-down list select what Lexi Position you want to analyze. To the right will bel the current skip for that Lexi # and all the skips from the last 1000 draws.  Or whatever total amount of draws are in your game. To the left are the "hits".  The Lexi digits are colorized by Group 1 through 3.

> Click the tab to the right at the bottom labeled "LexiRankingChart".  This worksheet calculates the "ranking" of each Lexi position, the total hits, current skip, and ranking "Hot", "Warm", "Cold" in cell column range 19 through 30.  I may have made these calculations based on member notmyday.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I should add that if your T-Lex program is installed in any other folder except C:\T-Lex\ the Excel file macro(s) will not work.

The Master folder is key.

When you open the T-Lex folder:

Should be C:\T-Lex\Master\

If you hard drive designation is other than the letter "C" you can change this in the Excel file.

> Open the Excel file TLexImportDrawsSC.xlsm

> Click the tab at the bottom labeled "DrawImport"

> Click cell U5

> Click the drop-down arrow to the right and from the list select the drive letter that corresponds to your computer's drive letter.

> Save the Excel file.

Anyone has any errors with using this Excel file let me know.

The calculations for selecting "s" same / "c" change are based on RL's suggestion of looking at the current history and determining what "s" same / "c" change value will occur next. 

Hope this helps when selecting your Steps/Lexi values for your particular game. 

The "s" same / "c" change does NOT include calculations for lottery games that use bonus balls such as Powerball, MegaMillions, etc.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Created an Excel file together as a companion  for the T-Lex program from RL, when analyzing same/change, Lexi digits skip/hits, hot cold, consecutive same/change etc.

This for those who own a fully functional version of Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and beyond...

Instructions:

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vie302jxlzmicvs/Lotterypost%20Files%20Feb%2014%202016.zip?dl=0

3> You should have a folder called "Master" and an Excel file "TLexImportDrawsSC.xlsm"

4> The "Master" folder is the exact same files folder used by T-Lex.  Copy and Paste the "Master" folder into the T-Lex main folder.  Normally located at C:\T-Lex\  Replace the existing "Master" folder.

5> Open the Excel file "TLexImportDrawsSC.xlsm".  You may need to enable macros if prompted

> Click cell U2

> Click the drop-down arrow to the right and select your lottery game.  In cell U2 I have my game example Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt PA530"

> Click the "Clear Drawings" toolbar located in cell range O3:P5.  This should clear the draws from cell rows B:J

> Click the "Click to Import Draw Text File" toolbar located in cell range O7:P10.  This should insert your game draws in cell rows B:J

> Click the toolbar labeled "Copy Drawings to DrawHistory1 Tab".  This will copy your games history from cell rows B:J to the tab labeled DrawHistory1

> Click the toolbar labeled "Click to Clear S/C Report" located in cell range C3:C5.  This may take 10 to 15 seconds.  You should see a pop message when the macro is finished.  Close the message box.

> Click the toolbar labeled "Click to Run S/C Report" located in cell range C8:C10.  This again may take up to 15 seconds and you should see a pop message when the macro is finished.  Close the message box.

> Scroll over to cell range rows AX through CB.  These are the Same/Change calculations from the Lexi draws for each position.  S = Same, C = Change

> You can see by the colors from the last 100 draws for  "S" or "C".  This will help when making you decision on what the next Step(s) may hit.

> This worksheet calculates the same/change "consecutive" hits for Step Position 1, 2, and 3. So for example when you see that a "S" or a "C" has hit "x" amount consecutive times in the last "x" number of draws this chart will show you how many times it has hit.  The cell will be highlighted in Yellow for each Lexi Position/Step.  For example if a Lexi Position 2 "Step 1/ P2" has hit 6 times in a row you can look to the right and see how many times it hit 7,8,9,10 etc.  The higher the number of consecutive hits the more likely the "s"/"c" will flip or change.

> The next tab labeled "LexiPoSkips" is for analyzing Lexi's by position.  Click cell H7 and from the drop-down list select what Lexi Position you want to analyze. To the right will bel the current skip for that Lexi # and all the skips from the last 1000 draws.  Or whatever total amount of draws are in your game. To the left are the "hits".  The Lexi digits are colorized by Group 1 through 3.

> Click the tab to the right at the bottom labeled "LexiRankingChart".  This worksheet calculates the "ranking" of each Lexi position, the total hits, current skip, and ranking "Hot", "Warm", "Cold" in cell column range 19 through 30.  I may have made these calculations based on member notmyday.

Hi, Steve:

Great job! Thumbs Up

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        Horwood NL
        Canada
        Member #70613
        February 6, 2009
        296 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Instructions:

Download link:

> Click cell U2

Great Steve  ,  Just what I wanted . Steps and S/C side by side on same page for comparison .

Thanks  GW

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2016, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Updated the lottery drawings through Sunday Feb 14, 2016

I'm using MS OneDrive for the 1st time since my DropBox is full

Here is the download link to the zip file:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!185&authkey=!APJvTOENMubuSug&ithint=file%2czip

Let me know if any issues with either the zip file if the download link works.

Unzip the Master folder into the T-Lex main folder

C:\TLex\Master

Horwood NL
            Canada
            Member #70613
            February 6, 2009
            296 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 7:35 am - IP Logged

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!185&authkey=!APJvTOENMubuSug&ithint=file%2czip

No problem Steve download OK .

GW

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2016, 8:21 am - IP Logged

I updated the Excel file and added/changed some additional calculations;

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!186&authkey=!AMXAk3v0ENBYNys&ithint=file%2cxlsm

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!186&authkey=!AMXAk3v0ENBYNys&ithint=file%2cxlsm

I updated the Excel file after creating a video on how to use the Excel file along with Tlex

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!187&authkey=!AN6UJFkEtYw78KU&ithint=file%2cxlsm

Delete the older version and use the one above.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Steve,

The downloading of Master is working well. I got the brand new data now.

Thank you so much!!!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure why the downloading is as below:

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I updated the Excel file after creating a video on how to use the Excel file along with Tlex

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!187&authkey=!AN6UJFkEtYw78KU&ithint=file%2cxlsm

Delete the older version and use the one above.

Steve.

I'm not sure if  the downloading is normal since the top prompt and some pages are blank such RL TLEX TIPS.

Best regards,

lb

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Steve.

I'm not sure if  the downloading is normal since the top prompt and some pages are blank such RL TLEX TIPS.

Best regards,

lb

Try this link:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!193&authkey=!AKrcTNwCBgMJw0Y&ithint=file%2czip

Zip file contains updated Excel file

Delete any previous version(s)

Updated 10:00 am this morning

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:18 am - IP Logged

My (8) PA530 Picks - Monday Feb 15 2016

PA530 Picks Feb 15

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Try this link:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!193&authkey=!AKrcTNwCBgMJw0Y&ithint=file%2czip

Zip file contains updated Excel file

Delete any previous version(s)

Updated 10:00 am this morning

Great! It's working very well!!!Thumbs Up

Thanks a lots!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2016, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Download link to video explaining how to use the Excel file:

http://1drv.ms/245bALc

File zip size 45mb