Welcome Guest
You last visited May 22, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Wynn's Addition Worth Tens of Millions to Resort

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 1 year ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4767 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Steve Wynn Addition Worth Tens of Millions to  Resort

The chairman updates on Wynn Plaza, zoned to include new bars and dining. Wynn Resorts CEO Steve Wynn is the first in his company to acknowledge a forthcoming 86,502-square-foot mall headed to his resort and confirms the Eater Vegas reveal of the size and scope of the project. Speaking on an earnings ...conference call, Wynn explained the new mall, dubbed Wynn Plaza in early paperwork, will begin at the current ticket desk across from chef Enzo Febbraro's Allegro and continue down the corridor, heading outside to a new, two-story, 55-foot high structure. A basement is being included, but will only be used for storage and mall support services.

Wynn described the project as featuring "a beautiful glass roof, an atrium kind of structure, that has 75,000 feet of rentable space." Demolishing the former onsite Ferrari dealership and the poker room, which will be relocated to Encore, planning documents estimate "18-20" stores will fill the space

Eddessa_Knight with Light  Sun Smiley Reporting @ gambling ground zero Las Vegas

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3921 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2016, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I really miss the old Vega$, did they blow the Riv yet ?

I have the detective show VEGA$ w/ Robert Urich as Dan Tanna on DVD

I like to look for the old places in the background of the show.

The aerial shots are great, lots of open land.

It's kind of strange to see him cruise the boulevard and there's not much traffic and no one walking,

cars from the 70s and his 57 T-bird.

You often see the Dunes marquee in the show, it's one of my favorites.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.