Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where can I find a program that can make me determine from coldest-hottest number?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 months ago by LottoVantage.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
Johannesburg
South Africa
Member #155653
May 25, 2014
32 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2016, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Good day Lotterypost.com Community.

I was wondering, where (online) can I find a program which can make me determine the most playing and least playing numbers (for free)?

(I want to use this for determining charts [for myself] in traditional games like keno which play every 5 minutes).

For example, I want a program wherein I just punch in the numbers recently played and the program displays:
-the last time a certain number was played in a column view list [from most playing to least playing or vice-versa.
-the number(s) with most hits and the number(s) with least hits in a column view list as well
(etc.)

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
    Member #164603
    March 8, 2015
    604 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Do you mean numbers that players mark on theìr playslips or numbers drawn by the lottery?

The first I doubt one can find, the second is usually available in the form of statistical tables.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19823 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Good day Lotterypost.com Community.

I was wondering, where (online) can I find a program which can make me determine the most playing and least playing numbers (for free)?

(I want to use this for determining charts [for myself] in traditional games like keno which play every 5 minutes).

For example, I want a program wherein I just punch in the numbers recently played and the program displays:
      -the last time a certain number was played in a column view list [from most playing to least playing or vice-versa.
      -the number(s) with most hits and the number(s) with least hits in a column view list as well
      (etc.)

There are all kinds of lottery programs on the web claiming to do about anything you can dream up, just google them and download a free trial copy of one.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
        Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2016, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Pro is the best on the planet for all kinds of statistics. It's not free, but it's very economical and easy to use. It even prints tickets and creates numbers based on number statistics for each game.