Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Expert Lotto 5 - Is the Prediction Function any good ? Won Anything ?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 months ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #168936
September 24, 2015
23 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2016, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the Expert Lotto 5 Software - Is the Prediction Function any good ?

It does mention that it uses Pattern Matching Algorithm like those used in Facial Recognitions and Number Matching etc etc

But has anyone ever actually made some money just by using and concentrating on the Number Prediction Functions of this Software ???

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

Maryland
    United States
    Member #126396
    April 8, 2012
    400 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the Expert Lotto 5 Software - Is the Prediction Function any good ?

It does mention that it uses Pattern Matching Algorithm like those used in Facial Recognitions and Number Matching etc etc

But has anyone ever actually made some money just by using and concentrating on the Number Prediction Functions of this Software ???

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

I never explored/tested prediction function of this software (may be I should).. Because you literally have to tested up to a year results (my opinion) if it works or not.. I mean if the prediction for Powerball or Mega Million would produce at list on combination hit for year it is a huge  success, but before playing constantly you have to look at it, so do test it for a year.. So I never did that.. However, I am using statistical data from this software.. I did not win any jackpots yet but looking forward to it! .. It is  really the best software in my opinion.. I have my own observation of the numbers, I cant put in to the system or explain it properly yet,  I am just using numbers that I observed will come 70 or 80% of the time an then use wheeling from Expert Lotto 5.. That's all I can tell. And btw I am still learning a lots of futures ,math algorithm that this software has that I still dont understand.. But I feel its really goodSmile..

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2016, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

In the past other LP members have made predictions using this software and they always got hits with 20-25% of their predictions even though they never made more than they spent.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Is best software ever, IF you know how to use the over 100+ filters and are a math expert. For the regular lotto person it will just put them in minus $$...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Is best software ever, IF you know how to use the over 100+ filters and are a math expert. For the regular lotto person it will just put them in minus $$...

I assume you're using it to make predictions so a check of your predictions stats will answer the question.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking