Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Feelings

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 months ago by amber123.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I don't mean that crappy song.

I mean our Feelings about Playing the Lottery or trying to develop our systems to hit so we can play and Win. 

So if Random is totally disconnected to the past and no Key or Formula exists to bridge the Gap, Aren't We all playing based on our Feelings.  We can bury our feelings some where in our workout and let a formula pick for us.  the only problem is it won't work enough to make us money in the long haul.  So we have to know when to Switch and what to Switch to to Win when our current formula is going to fail.  How do we now? 

WE DON'T.  We can only hope to Trigger the Switch at the right time using our Feelings.  Feelings influenced by our review of the past or by some Theory of Probability are what all of  but the Mystical Forums on LP churn over every day. 

For me a Long thought out matrix in Excel that shows me most of what I want to see about the Past or lets me Formulise a prediction based on the observation is a satisfactory feeling of accomplishment; but it still does not Win.  Any fixed matrix won't work enough.  There have to be Switches to have a path to predicting the future.  Those switches have to b flipped at the right time.

So rather than me dolling on What do you Folks think?

What Feelings do you rely on?

Any methods (other than coin flips) that don't involve Feelings that can Win consistently?

Can a Random System predict another Random System? (That one looks Deep, maybe another thread would be better for it)

Good and Correct Feelings to All

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't mean that crappy song.

I mean our Feelings about Playing the Lottery or trying to develop our systems to hit so we can play and Win. 

So if Random is totally disconnected to the past and no Key or Formula exists to bridge the Gap, Aren't We all playing based on our Feelings.  We can bury our feelings some where in our workout and let a formula pick for us.  the only problem is it won't work enough to make us money in the long haul.  So we have to know when to Switch and what to Switch to to Win when our current formula is going to fail.  How do we now? 

WE DON'T.  We can only hope to Trigger the Switch at the right time using our Feelings.  Feelings influenced by our review of the past or by some Theory of Probability are what all of  but the Mystical Forums on LP churn over every day. 

For me a Long thought out matrix in Excel that shows me most of what I want to see about the Past or lets me Formulise a prediction based on the observation is a satisfactory feeling of accomplishment; but it still does not Win.  Any fixed matrix won't work enough.  There have to be Switches to have a path to predicting the future.  Those switches have to b flipped at the right time.

So rather than me dolling on What do you Folks think?

What Feelings do you rely on?

Any methods (other than coin flips) that don't involve Feelings that can Win consistently?

Can a Random System predict another Random System? (That one looks Deep, maybe another thread would be better for it)

Good and Correct Feelings to All

Judge Judy would say that "Feelings are for Dr. Phil !!!"  Judge Judy would say that the  Lottery requires STRATEGY to Win, just like the Law requires Strategy to Win a Case in Court !!!  Green laugh

Just joking, I believe in "feelings", i.e. Divine Intuition also !!!  Big Grin Angel

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #150273
      December 18, 2013
      495 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't put much weight into systems per say..but i do believe in feelings "intuition". Clearly it's never won me a jackpot but it's about the only thing i put much weight into when picking my numbers. I buy my tickets once a month in advance and this last time around i just had a feeling to give Gail Howard's smart pick a try...i was in a hurry and just wasn't feeling anything with the numbers that day..sure enough 3 of her smart pick numbers came in on PB and landed me $35 and 3 of her smart picks for hoosier lottery came in as well this past month. I like her system because of the way it lays out all the info..but i had never straight up played her smart picks as i enjoy picking my own..but it was a feeling that said try something different. Just luck? probably... but it sure was odd.

Now i am a firm believer that it's all for fun and entertainment only..but sometimes gut feelings can pay off.

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

CT
        United States
        Member #60059
        April 4, 2008
        856 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

send me a check and I'll send you some winning numbers . . .

HA HA HA

O, I have tried to engage people to select favorite digit or pair for the next draw . . . silence.

I wrote my own system. Working on moving to the web. It requires sharing and use of the same system to narrow numbers.

No-one want to share their systems because they think they got something special but the truth is

we each probably do the same things, maybe embarrassed to admit it.

Love the posters that fill up the forums with fancy graphics and no instructions, and when a number hits out of the hundreds on the

page and the order is different they claim a box win anyway.

I wish you the best, I am just about done here for awhile again.

Luck be with you!!!

NOTE: All numbers posted are BOXED and unless otherwise noted.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
          Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1513 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2016, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't put much weight into systems per say..but i do believe in feelings "intuition". Clearly it's never won me a jackpot but it's about the only thing i put much weight into when picking my numbers. I buy my tickets once a month in advance and this last time around i just had a feeling to give Gail Howard's smart pick a try...i was in a hurry and just wasn't feeling anything with the numbers that day..sure enough 3 of her smart pick numbers came in on PB and landed me $35 and 3 of her smart picks for hoosier lottery came in as well this past month. I like her system because of the way it lays out all the info..but i had never straight up played her smart picks as i enjoy picking my own..but it was a feeling that said try something different. Just luck? probably... but it sure was odd.

Now i am a firm believer that it's all for fun and entertainment only..but sometimes gut feelings can pay off.

Candlelight777, Pay attention to your intuition. It is like having another sense. The more you exercise it the stronger it will become.

Pumpkin

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

Lincoln, California
            United States
            Member #167130
            June 27, 2015
            256 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Judge Judy would say that "Feelings are for Dr. Phil !!!"  Judge Judy would say that the  Lottery requires STRATEGY to Win, just like the Law requires Strategy to Win a Case in Court !!!  Green laugh

Just joking, I believe in "feelings", i.e. Divine Intuition also !!!  Big Grin Angel

Yeah, Soon or later most of us get it.  "Because I felt like it" is a sure trip to the wood shed, as your defense will have failed.  Strategy is required? OK, but luck trumps it most of the time.  So far I see no Static System is out there yet.  By Static here I mean Set It and Win.  It has to be Reset often to potentially have access to the doors at the Win House.  The more Strategy we apply the more force behind the feeling.  I believe in Divine Inspiration as well.  I wonder if Divine and Strategic are good for each other?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok how come when I saw the title of this Thread I started singing the song Feelings nothing more than feelings Big Grin now I got that dard song stuck in my head. I agree with music go with your gut/ intuition.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Lincoln, California
                United States
                Member #167130
                June 27, 2015
                256 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Ok how come when I saw the title of this Thread I started singing the song Feelings nothing more than feelings Big Grin now I got that dard song stuck in my head. I agree with music go with your gut/ intuition.

Sorry for that, Hope it passes quickly.  Just don't hum it out load around anyone, you should be fine.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4788 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Feelingsssssssssssssss....wo wo.......feelingsssssssssss

J'aime La France.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22893 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Exactly.

Thanks. I don't like that song.

lol   Big Smile

AND you HAVE to pay attention to feelings on numbers. There have been so many times that I see a number out there

and know it's the one. Harder to play if I don't like it but I try to put those pings in as much as possible. Sometimes it's

just 2/3 numbers...I'm a big p3 fan....but sometimes they don't pan out. But I would NEVER, EVER say bah...

...to getting a feel for a number. I think it's because I look so much at number w/o's, it's just clicking in my

mind all the time on the back burner. It's weird but great at the same time.

GL and try it.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22893 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

You will not win on feelings alone about numbers..I see what you're saying but don't dismiss them entirely, use them

with something else.

The systems are only as good as they can be..there is not one system out there that consistently produces winners.

It has to be a variety of things. Gl to you in your search for what works.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2518 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Whoa whoa whoa feelings. It's not a crappy song. I grew up on that song and many others.... thank you very much. Green laugh

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60724 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2016, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Funny...I was about to create my own post similiar to this subject.

You have been given life,and with it you have been given the opportunity

to define it.....that includes our performance/goals here on LP.

NY
                            United States
                            Member #23835
                            October 16, 2005
                            3474 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2016, 2:30 am - IP Logged

"Judge Judy would say that the  Lottery requires STRATEGY to Win, just like the Law requires Strategy to Win a Case in Court"

I'm not positive, but I doubt that she's that stupid. She's probably well aware that the lottery is a game of chance. A strategy of having more chances by having more tickets increases your  odds of winning, but the only thing that's required in order to win is to have a chance.

I expect that she's also aware that while strategy is useful for a court case it's a lot better to have a good case. If you're suing somebody or being sued, or if you're on trail for a crime would you prefer a strategy or to have the law and the evidence on your side?

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #77167
                              July 15, 2009
                              555 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2016, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I think air ball machines have no feelings--they are ruthless.  I feel that quick picks win more because people play them more.  I also feel that playing a number for more draws might work.  So I got my tickets for the month--like candlelight777. I have one qp ticket for 8 draws.

Good luck to us all.Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar