Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To and for P4 Players in VA

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 months ago by cbr$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
WA
United States
Member #122238
January 27, 2012
180 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Disclaimer: VALottery, if you're reading this, please understand it is only my assumptions and opinions. It has nothing to do with anyone working with the VALottery or anyone within the VA state government.

To those who are in state of VA, please be mindful of this game as it has a system, in which gets changed every quarter to reflect payouts as well as revenues. The followings are base on my findings and you have all the right within yourself to NOT believe or take into account anything said.

1. When playing P4, do NOT play with a single retail store but rather spread out (this is whether or not you have created a strategy).
  2. When playing P4, do take a break when your strategy stopped working. As in, when you just won a big chunk and continue to play, and didn't win anything in return even you played your strategies right, stop for awhile.
  3. Retailers received lottery reports from VALottery headquarter to show stats and total revenue as well as payouts.
  4. VALottery takes #3 and perform statistics over the course of how many months as well as payouts then change the numbers patterns base on a lottery system which is developed by the STATE government and not any Commercial Of The Shelves Software - COTS

Please do not ask me questions to validate any of the above.

Play responsibly...as always!

-------------

I know you're watching...VA.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2016, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Disclaimer: VALottery, if you're reading this, please understand it is only my assumptions and opinions. It has nothing to do with anyone working with the VALottery or anyone within the VA state government.

To those who are in state of VA, please be mindful of this game as it has a system, in which gets changed every quarter to reflect payouts as well as revenues. The followings are base on my findings and you have all the right within yourself to NOT believe or take into account anything said.

1. When playing P4, do NOT play with a single retail store but rather spread out (this is whether or not you have created a strategy).
    2. When playing P4, do take a break when your strategy stopped working. As in, when you just won a big chunk and continue to play, and didn't win anything in return even you played your strategies right, stop for awhile.
    3. Retailers received lottery reports from VALottery headquarter to show stats and total revenue as well as payouts.
    4. VALottery takes #3 and perform statistics over the course of how many months as well as payouts then change the numbers patterns base on a lottery system which is developed by the STATE government and not any Commercial Of The Shelves Software - COTS

-------------

"VA... this game has a system, which gets changed every quarter to reflect payouts as well as revenues."

Virginia has ball machines [Not RNG]. 

Are you implying in # 4 that Virginia has some sort of hidden lottery algorithm that is somehow built into the ball machines, which subtly controls the pattern of the winning number balls that are drawn [which implies that the drawing is NOT Random, as it appears to be]. ???

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

-------------

So, is this limited to Pick 4, or does it apply to multiple Virginia Lottery games?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        WA
        United States
        Member #122238
        January 27, 2012
        180 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

So, is this limited to Pick 4, or does it apply to multiple Virginia Lottery games?

Todd,

Limited to Pick 4. P3 has a different system altogether...I wouldn't be surprised if the concepts are applied to other games.

I am a weekly on P4 game; or on when I have the feelings my strategy will work on specific day.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
          Cordova,Al.
          United States
          Member #104482
          January 15, 2011
          4940 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2016, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

"VA... this game has a system, which gets changed every quarter to reflect payouts as well as revenues."

Virginia has ball machines [Not RNG]. 

Are you implying in # 4 that Virginia has some sort of hidden lottery algorithm that is somehow built into the ball machines, which subtly controls the pattern of the winning number balls that are drawn [which implies that the drawing is NOT Random, as it appears to be]. ???

VA. pick 4 , game is not the only state which system chance quarterly. It is still random. What people don't understand is the process of checking the machines & all the ball. They do pre- drawings. Before the live draw. What people are looking for could have come out in the pre test drawings. It still random. This is a fact. I have actually checked the balls on the machine before with other. When the balls are dropped we time it so it a equal amount time on the machines. The pre- drawings is testing to make sure everything is working before the live drawing.