Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Virginia: 3/1 - 3/31/2016

Topic closed. 1416 replies. Last post 10 months ago by HugeBens.

Page 86 of 95
PrintE-mailLink
meileichkn's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
Elkton VA
United States
Member #131909
August 21, 2012
3060 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Do you really know what SMD means or stand for ?

And if so, what's so offensive about it ? If you can answer without getting upset...

No favoritism, Todd told me and him months ago that he would suspspend our accounts if we break the rules. HE TOLD US BOTH !! that's why I didn't say much and stopped when I did. I seen it coming.I know what he was trying to do. He was trying his best to get me to lose my membership, but I'm just too smart for that...Cool

YOU are IRRELEVANT !!!! did your mommy go to work so you could get online?? because I bet YOU still live at home with her because YOU are her baby boy right??? IT must have offensive because now it's gone!!!  YOU have no idea what YOU are doing my cat can run across the # keys and get more hits than YOU!!!  if YOU start to act nice and play with others nice I might give YOU a cookie and some lessons on how to pick a few #'s that will win!!! good luck today my guess is YOU need all YOU can get

LepGood Luck today on your picks.............

the difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter

United States
    Member #158931
    September 7, 2014
    3725 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:00 am - IP Logged

mswiz777 is correct.  If I have to keep deleting your posts factorX, I will need to suspend your account.  You can debate ideas, but personal attacks are not allowed.

For the record, CASH34OLOGIST started this with repeated posts which I reported to you. He was the one who escalated this with the name calling and personal attacks. You are ADMIN and I will respect your decision, but I want the record to reflect that I started NONE of this nonsense. You (and lots of other folks) are being played by a scammer.

Atlanta Georgia
      United States
      Member #96
      January 23, 2002
      8824 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged

YOU are IRRELEVANT !!!! did your mommy go to work so you could get online?? because I bet YOU still live at home with her because YOU are her baby boy right??? IT must have offensive because now it's gone!!!  YOU have no idea what YOU are doing my cat can run across the # keys and get more hits than YOU!!!  if YOU start to act nice and play with others nice I might give YOU a cookie and some lessons on how to pick a few #'s that will win!!! good luck today my guess is YOU need all YOU can get

SMD means...

System of Mass Destruction....

What's offensive about that ???????????????????????????????

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Fredericksburg,va
        United States
        Member #135393
        November 24, 2012
        77 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Lottery book # for March 30 :

598 127 

882 434

603 581 050 592  057

Elkton VA
          United States
          Member #131909
          August 21, 2012
          3060 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

SMD means...

System of Mass Destruction....

What's offensive about that ???????????????????????????????

did it take you that long to make up a new meaning??? and I don't get upset I win!!!!!

and YOU saying Todd said something to YOU months ago then he needs to again!!!

let me know if YOU need help with the last 15% to complete it my input will make it a winning system for so many!!!!!

Fredericksburg,va
            United States
            Member #135393
            November 24, 2012
            77 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:13 am - IP Logged

I like 111 999 333 if your playing triples and 139

joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
              Member #54490
              August 20, 2007
              2238 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Lottery book # for March 30 :

598 127 

882 434

603 581 050 592  057

Thank you for this post Blue numbers look good

Fredericksburg,va
                United States
                Member #135393
                November 24, 2012
                77 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Your welcome 

I'll post them daily if I have time

Atlanta Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #96
                  January 23, 2002
                  8824 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:24 am - IP Logged

did it take you that long to make up a new meaning??? and I don't get upset I win!!!!!

and YOU saying Todd said something to YOU months ago then he needs to again!!!

let me know if YOU need help with the last 15% to complete it my input will make it a winning system for so many!!!!!

See there, see there, SMD has been posted here so many time until it's ashamed....it means....System of Mass Destruction ok, and you got offended by it for no reason. No reason at all. And you won't admit it, you're gonna blame ME again saying I changed the meaning. You might wanna pay attention.

OK....I need some help,,,,,WHAT YOU GOT ??????????waiting please.....Yes Nodplease show me...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

For the record, CASH34OLOGIST started this with repeated posts which I reported to you. He was the one who escalated this with the name calling and personal attacks. You are ADMIN and I will respect your decision, but I want the record to reflect that I started NONE of this nonsense. You (and lots of other folks) are being played by a scammer.

I looked at your reports, and they were reporting posts that were NOT offensive and NO attacks that I could see.

Whether you started something or not has no bearing.  You made blatant personal attacks, and you are obviously not going to say you were the one who did anything wrong.  Do you think you're the first person to say that?

You saying this person is a "scammer" is not based on any facts that I can see.  I have seen not reports from anyone on Lottery Post claiming this person has scammed them.  I think it's more a matter that you don't like that this person has a side business providing lottery numbers to people.  Personally, I would not pay ANYONE for lottery numbers, but selling numbers to people who DO want to pay for them does not make them a scammer.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Elkton VA
                      United States
                      Member #131909
                      August 21, 2012
                      3060 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

See there, see there, SMD has been posted here so many time until it's ashamed....it means....System of Mass Destruction ok, and you got offended by it for no reason. No reason at all. And you won't admit it, you're gonna blame ME again saying I changed the meaning. You might wanna pay attention.

OK....I need some help,,,,,WHAT YOU GOT ??????????waiting please.....Yes Nodplease show me...

like I said YOU changed the meaning since I said something!!!! I guess I was right about mommy going to work and YOU being her baby boy grow up son !!! what I got??? way more posted wins than you ever will it's hard to play catch up when YOU get so far behind  so maybe YOU should give it up son and go back to school!!! like I said if YOU learn to play nice and treat people with respect I might help YOU with the last 15% until then YOU are IRRELEVANT and so lost!!! cut the cord it's a big bright beautiful world it's a shame that YOU are missing out on so much staying under mommies coat tail.good luck you need it

Atlanta Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #96
                        January 23, 2002
                        8824 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

like I said YOU changed the meaning since I said something!!!! I guess I was right about mommy going to work and YOU being her baby boy grow up son !!! what I got??? way more posted wins than you ever will it's hard to play catch up when YOU get so far behind  so maybe YOU should give it up son and go back to school!!! like I said if YOU learn to play nice and treat people with respect I might help YOU with the last 15% until then YOU are IRRELEVANT and so lost!!! cut the cord it's a big bright beautiful world it's a shame that YOU are missing out on so much staying under mommies coat tail.good luck you need it

For the last time....It has always meant System of Mass Destruction.....No Nod So are you gonna help me build the system or not ? You said you would. Atleast tell me what you THOUGHT it meant....S.M.D.

VA
                          United States
                          Member #142868
                          May 19, 2013
                          345 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Midday pick:

Pressure either busts pipes, or it makes diamonds. No matter how high up the mountain, I stay climbin'.

HugeBens's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
                            Member #130469
                            July 16, 2012
                            4731 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2016, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I looked at your reports, and they were reporting posts that were NOT offensive and NO attacks that I could see.

Whether you started something or not has no bearing.  You made blatant personal attacks, and you are obviously not going to say you were the one who did anything wrong.  Do you think you're the first person to say that?

You saying this person is a "scammer" is not based on any facts that I can see.  I have seen not reports from anyone on Lottery Post claiming this person has scammed them.  I think it's more a matter that you don't like that this person has a side business providing lottery numbers to people.  Personally, I would not pay ANYONE for lottery numbers, but selling numbers to people who DO want to pay for them does not make them a scammer.

I agree. This whole thing would not have started if someone didn't have a problem with other poster (again). It's not a slippery slope to say that this has caused more people to engage in this argument which distract us from why we post here to begin with.

United States
                              Member #158931
                              September 7, 2014
                              3725 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I will have to respectfully disagree and leave it at that. I see that the post where he called me a "moron" was either deleted or edited. Again, I respectfully submit that you are being manipulated by a sociopath who thinks this is "fun."

About the "scam" thing, IMHO, consciously cooking up a scheme to fool folks into thinking that he can show them how to beat the lottery and then using "tricks" like having a store clerk feed him pics of winning tickets that were cashed at their store and presenting those as evidence of his rainmaking abilities in the furtherance of said "scheme" for the purpose of getting people to pay him for numbers - and protecting his turf with bullying and manipulating like we've seen the past two weeks - those things look and smell like a "scam" to me. I'll agree to call it a "scheme" in further correspondence if that is satisfactory.

Thank you for everything you do, including dealing with time-wasting situations like this.

Page 86 of 95