Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone heard of Mr. Lottery aka David Laster?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Bigrig1972.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rockport
United States
Member #165696
April 19, 2015
43 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2016, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys n gals,

Just wanted to get some input and maybe some advice.

Last year i sent a guy 100 bucks for a system that he claimed would show me some amazing results.

He calls himself Mr. Lottery and says his name is David Laster. I promptly sent him 100 bucks like a fool and for 2 months i played his

daily picks and the numbers from his system with not so much as even a boxed hit..

The system he sent me comes with some nonsensical instructions and to me was useless.

Im asking if anyone here has heard of the system and had any results better than i did..

I've actually reported the guy to the BBB and have asked for a 100 refund.

I'd really like to har any input.. Thanks Group!!! Chris

Tulsa
    United States
    Member #172877
    February 7, 2016
    131 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

You could have just as easily bought the Napoleon Dynamite time machine and went back in the past to win it big.

rockport
      United States
      Member #165696
      April 19, 2015
      43 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

You could have just as easily bought the Napoleon Dynamite time machine and went back in the past to win it big.

I was a complete newb and had zero idea how to play. I think most of the tools online are
      meant to target newbs..

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
        BRONX N.Y.10459
        United States
        Member #86575
        February 6, 2010
        1067 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi nothing1972, for you are Platinum you have opportunity to look up all the systems here on LP. And yes he is a good guy trying to help ,like every one here .So get work check even the Predictions of the Day will help.thanks for asking brother.

rockport
          United States
          Member #165696
          April 19, 2015
          43 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi nothing1972, for you are Platinum you have opportunity to look up all the systems here on LP. And yes he is a good guy trying to help ,like every one here .So get work check even the Predictions of the Day will help.thanks for asking brother.

ok.. thanks.. I was a newb at one point and i foolishly purchased a bunch of useless stuff.. that's on me.
          I had zero success with his stuff in Massachusetts and i wasn't even close. That wasn't only the 100 cost for the 
          system but for a couple months of playing its numbers.. I did lose quite a bit..And also that's on me because i should have just 
          played on paper until i had a grasp on the program. I frequently use lp for many different tools and its systems. 
          I deff. feel i've paid my lotto dues per say..  i do thank you for your response.. chris

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2677 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2016, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

My only suggestion to you is, next time, ask the person to prove the system works before laying out any money.

Been there myself. A guy named Mr. Z. He meant well, but nothing viable came through in my findings. I paid a price, but the education was worth every penny.

rockport
              United States
              Member #165696
              April 19, 2015
              43 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2016, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

My only suggestion to you is, next time, ask the person to prove the system works before laying out any money.

Been there myself. A guy named Mr. Z. He meant well, but nothing viable came through in my findings. I paid a price, but the education was worth every penny.

Thanks Amber

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                19427 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys n gals,

Last year i sent a guy 100 bucks for a system that he claimed would show me some amazing results.

He calls himself Mr. Lottery and says his name is David Laster. I promptly sent him 100 bucks like a fool and for 2 months i played his

daily picks and the numbers from his system with not so much as even a boxed hit..

The system he sent me comes with some nonsensical instructions and to me was useless.

Im asking if anyone here has heard of the system and had any results better than i did..

I have seen him around for a couple of years.

I see someone on facebook is giving him a bad rep also.

Thats a shame.........

I pay for my membership here and use whats here.

I purchase monthly books sometimes.. $2.50. A book.

The Struggle is real!

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: February 29, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Does that include your systems too?

rockport
                    United States
                    Member #165696
                    April 19, 2015
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2016, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Hey guys n gals,

I should not have put this guy on blast like this... my bad!! i had a bad experience myself but i should not hv broadcast it in the public forums.. 
                    For that i apologize. I realize that certain systems may work better in one state and not at all in another... Please disregard my negative comments and make your own opinion based on your own experience with the system. Thanks

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #162434
                      January 2, 2015
                      939 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2016, 5:40 am - IP Logged

I should not have put this guy on blast like this... my bad!! i had a bad experience myself but i should not hv broadcast it in the public forums.. 
                      For that i apologize. I realize that certain systems may work better in one state and not at all in another... Please disregard my negative comments and make your own opinion based on your own experience with the system. Thanks

Something CHANGE??? Did you hit on some of the numbers he gave you? Did you get a refund due to the blast?

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                        Member #141034
                        April 2, 2013
                        1419 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2016, 7:06 am - IP Logged

ok.. thanks.. I was a newb at one point and i foolishly purchased a bunch of useless stuff.. that's on me.
                        I had zero success with his stuff in Massachusetts and i wasn't even close. That wasn't only the 100 cost for the 
                        system but for a couple months of playing its numbers.. I did lose quite a bit..And also that's on me because i should have just 
                        played on paper until i had a grasp on the program. I frequently use lp for many different tools and its systems. 
                        I deff. feel i've paid my lotto dues per say..  i do thank you for your response.. chris

If you have just played on paper and won a bunch of money, would it have made any positive impact on your life?. SERIOUSLY?.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

rockport
                          United States
                          Member #165696
                          April 19, 2015
                          43 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Something CHANGE??? Did you hit on some of the numbers he gave you? Did you get a refund due to the blast?

No nothing has changed.I just made an impulsive decision to post in a public forum and i know better than that. He has made it 100%
                          Clear that he will not refund my 100.00. And no i did not hit and have a chg. of heart.. I cut my losses way back.. I stopped even tracking them after several months. 
                          Complete waste of time and $$...

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10391 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Bigrig1972,

Consider it a relatively inexpensive lesson.

Many systems (goes for all forms of gambling) are nothing but hype written by players trying to raise more money to go gamble with!

Make this your mantra-

The belief that a system exists to win the lottery does more to sell systems than anything else.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                              Member #165541
                              April 12, 2015
                              554 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2016, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Hey guys n gals,

Har har input.  Har har.