Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheelers pairs is it me??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Wheeler.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2016, 5:47 am - IP Logged

Sorry i somehow got on the wrong forum...i will try again...Now wheelers pairs are VERY GOOD, but i wonder if anybody else i seeing what im seeing.

The pairs that are side by side show up a lot yes...BUT i often see the pairs that go UP and DOWN more than once come out a LOT!!! for example i see these

pairs a LOT and when they are in the stacks more than once they showup in the winning numbers OFTEN! 01,35 57 79,86,90,91 80,81 68 ect

am i seeing things wrong, or just seeing things???? Does anybody see the same thing?? I also see the same in the 111 or 123 rundowns when these pairs show up more than once in the stacks i see them appear often in the new winning numbers. Am up looking up the wrong tree or am i on the right track??

Maybe im just seeing things or does anybody else see this???

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
    Pittsburg, Ks
    United States
    Member #3382
    January 17, 2004
    81044 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Sorry i somehow got on the wrong forum...i will try again...Now wheelers pairs are VERY GOOD, but i wonder if anybody else i seeing what im seeing.

The pairs that are side by side show up a lot yes...BUT i often see the pairs that go UP and DOWN more than once come out a LOT!!! for example i see these

pairs a LOT and when they are in the stacks more than once they showup in the winning numbers OFTEN! 01,35 57 79,86,90,91 80,81 68 ect

am i seeing things wrong, or just seeing things???? Does anybody see the same thing?? I also see the same in the 111 or 123 rundowns when these pairs show up more than once in the stacks i see them appear often in the new winning numbers. Am up looking up the wrong tree or am i on the right track??

Maybe im just seeing things or does anybody else see this???

No. You're not seeing things. The with the +22 the threads are getting the same pairs unless the draw number is all 0dd or all even then I sometimes  improvise on those with a mirror. Sometimes when the draw number is an all even or all odd a pair will repeat and that is why I improvise with a mirror. Sometimes I do go ahead with an all even or all odd just see if it will repeat. If it doesn't I'll post it. Now if there is a double that has an even or odd number 772 883 I will use them just to avoid a repeat. And if there is a triple I will use just for fun. I use a Same Up Mirror. 111 would be 126 then use the 126 for the +22 chart

God Bless America

US Flag

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      353 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou Wheeler i appreciate it.... but what are your thoughts (ideas) on my looking at the up and down duplicate pairs like i listed? Do you approve?? Is it a good idea? maybe ive got the wrong idea there but i sure see o lot of up and down pairs showing up besides the regular +22 pairs....

Abaco
        Bahamas
        Member #173320
        February 26, 2016
        4 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2016, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much Wheeler! I am new to this site, but I can tell you that you are right on target. Thanks again!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
          Pittsburg, Ks
          United States
          Member #3382
          January 17, 2004
          81044 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2016, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou Wheeler i appreciate it.... but what are your thoughts (ideas) on my looking at the up and down duplicate pairs like i listed? Do you approve?? Is it a good idea? maybe ive got the wrong idea there but i sure see o lot of up and down pairs showing up besides the regular +22 pairs....

If those up and down pairs help you win I approve. I have also the up down pairs. I have seen them hit in some threads. Keep up the good work

God Bless America

US Flag