Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

STD Challenge

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 months ago by ArizonaDream.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
554 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2016, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Are any body following it?

I am trying my best, but instead of being the greatest, I feel kind of sucky lately.

Its hard to view, then import, then parse, then predict. Some of these websites are on notice.

I feel like my fourth dime is always falling in between the cracks.

No straights so far.

But plenty of jackets.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    851 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2016, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Are any body following it?

I am trying my best, but instead of being the greatest, I feel kind of sucky lately.

Its hard to view, then import, then parse, then predict. Some of these websites are on notice.

I feel like my fourth dime is always falling in between the cracks.

No straights so far.

But plenty of jackets.

I, myself, had to drop out of the State of the Day Challenge. My strategy of playing five three (3) digit combinations from the INFAMOUS $99 DOLLAR LOTTERY SYSTEM failed miserably. But I sure had a lot of 2 out of 3's. Oh well, horseshoes don't count.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
      Member #169277
      October 10, 2015
      630 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2016, 8:24 am - IP Logged

All my 2 of 3 matches feel like some lottery spirit is teasing me constantly. But I'll continue to try.