Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mirror ,distance from 10 ttt

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2016, 9:38 am - IP Logged

first of all lakerben has provided this post with very good systems and i dont see you giving up nothing but a bunch of numbers you kind of remind me of some of the people i been seeing at the trump rallies

A bunch of numbers??? They are the actual numbers he is predicting and the game odds based on that.  Call it negative or positive it doesn't matter its just the fact. They aren't made up they are the predictions using the system.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2016, 9:47 am - IP Logged

My opinion......Lakerben has been around for quite a while and has contributed many systems for all to try. Do they all work every time? No! No system does. But if there is a flaw in his thinking or programming, a veteran will point it out and either corrections are made, or the system is abandoned. All I see is that you have 219 posts (95% of which are just negative posts about others works). Perhaps you should spend some time providing something useful to members here and people would take you more seriously. This is kind of like having your 2 year old tell you the correct way to drive.......

When your two year old tells you to put your seat belt on when you're driving, he or she is not wrong just because they're two.

How do you suggest evaluating a system? The way I do is to figure out what the system predicts and then tracking the results. Maybe you have a better way that I haven't thought of?

Haven't seen any minimum number of posts or time here required before being allowed to comment on or evaluate a system. If I'm wrong, feel free to point out my rule breaking to Todd and I'm sure he will set me straight.

Madison, WI
      United States
      Member #172977
      February 11, 2016
      515 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2016, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Here you are covering boxed:

234 236 239 244 246 247 249 266 267 269

279 299 344 346 347 349 366 367 369 379

399 446 447 449 466 467 469 479 499 667

669 679 699 799 224 225 227 229 245 255

257 259 455 457 459 557 559 579 599 228

258 289 555 558 589 899

Total: 1 straight, 27 three way, 28 six way. 25% chance of hitting per draw

Wow this is so negative! 

What I did was use his system to determine the predictions. Isnt that how you are supposed to use a system? I just did the final step and made it easier for anyone actually trying to use this.

Then,  I calculated the regular game odds of hitting if all of those predictions were played. 

If I have some fact wrong please point it out. Otherwise, what's wrong with it?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5767 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2016, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Wow this is so negative! 

What I did was use his system to determine the predictions. Isnt that how you are supposed to use a system? I just did the final step and made it easier for anyone actually trying to use this.

Then,  I calculated the regular game odds of hitting if all of those predictions were played. 

Just an observation here, but SWMcCaig has a point. I too have noticed that you just go from thread to thread bashing people's systems and pointing out what you think are flaws. If you don't believe in systems, that's fine, but why do you feel the need to run everyone else down? In my experience, those that run other people down do so to make themselves feel better.

You actually remind me of jimmy4164.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          851 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2016, 10:12 am - IP Logged

My opinion......Lakerben has been around for quite a while and has contributed many systems for all to try. Do they all work every time? No! No system does. But if there is a flaw in his thinking or programming, a veteran will point it out and either corrections are made, or the system is abandoned. All I see is that you have 219 posts (95% of which are just negative posts about others works). Perhaps you should spend some time providing something useful to members here and people would take you more seriously. This is kind of like having your 2 year old tell you the correct way to drive.......

TIME IN SERVICE VS. STRIPES ???

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5982 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2016, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Wow this is so negative! 

Wisconsin3054, you are wasting your time. Lakerben doesn't care how many combos, his systems produce. If it takes 100 boxes, to get a hit, that is part of the system, makes no difference. He ignores facts.

Madison, WI
              United States
              Member #172977
              February 11, 2016
              515 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Here you are covering boxed:

234 236 239 244 246 247 249 266 267 269

279 299 344 346 347 349 366 367 369 379

399 446 447 449 466 467 469 479 499 667

669 679 699 799 224 225 227 229 245 255

257 259 455 457 459 557 559 579 599 228

258 289 555 558 589 899

Total: 1 straight, 27 three way, 28 six way. 25% chance of hitting per draw

And to show I'm being fair, if these combos were all played last night there was a hit. NM eve was 525.

Would have been a decent profit for the night too if all played equally. 56 total plays @ $.50 = $28.00 in. 3 way box hit = $80.00 payout, $52.00 profit on the play.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11167 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

A person could spend hundreds of dollars on any system and still get no win.  I designed this system to use very few plays.  But the peanut gallery imposes their will and demand that all these many combos be played.  Its like going to the horse races and betting on every horse.  For this morning I have $1 bet on pick3. That's it.  Its the same people who produce nothing and bash everthing.  This is the reason why several good posters have left the site.

US Flag

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11167 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Just an observation here, but SWMcCaig has a point. I too have noticed that you just go from thread to thread bashing people's systems and pointing out what you think are flaws. If you don't believe in systems, that's fine, but why do you feel the need to run everyone else down? In my experience, those that run other people down do so to make themselves feel better.

You actually remind me of jimmy4164.

I Agree! 100 %

US Flag

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11167 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

first of all lakerben has provided this post with very good systems and i dont see you giving up nothing but a bunch of numbers you kind of remind me of some of the people i been seeing at the trump rallies

I Agree!

US Flag

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11167 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

A bunch of numbers??? They are the actual numbers he is predicting and the game odds based on that.  Call it negative or positive it doesn't matter its just the fact. They aren't made up they are the predictions using the system.

You still don't understand.  If i wanted those numbers posted by the hundred I would have posted them.

But again with feeling the system is designed to use few picks.  You come in and hijack the thread and you still argue.

Perhaps Todd can enlighten you on his rules. 

Bash

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                        NJ
                        United States
                        Member #165922
                        April 27, 2015
                        3650 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2016, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Ben, ur system works great, so don't let any antagonists bother u. It's always people who got no system of their own, but enjoy criticizing when others do.

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

You still don't understand.  If i wanted those numbers posted by the hundred I would have posted them.

But again with feeling the system is designed to use few picks.  You come in and hijack the thread and you still argue.

Perhaps Todd can enlighten you on his rules. 

Bash

Ok, the system is designed to use few picks but gives 56 options for those picks?

That's not really a problem for the evaluation. I am looking at whether the result landed within the options your system gave. Yesterday, it did. With just the standard game odds, there was a 25% chance that would happen. If over time, your system regularly gives that 25% chance or so under standard game odds, but the result lands within that group more often than that, it would certainly look like you are on to something. 

Its hard to look beyond the options the system is including, because you didn't suggest how you widdle those 56 options down to 1 or 2 plays. Maybe you didn't get the right one idk. Your system put out the right one as one of the options. I don't know if you think that's good or bad or positive or negative. I would think it is a positive thing I pointed out, but you still seem upset about it being pointed out.

FOUNTAIN INN SC
                            United States
                            Member #160638
                            November 3, 2014
                            936 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree I used his systems  and it works.

FOUNTAIN INN SC
                              United States
                              Member #160638
                              November 3, 2014
                              936 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Wisconsin  make your own thread  and put your system up  that's if u got one.

If you don't get how this system work  keep moving  you comment on everybody system blackapple, lakerben they are good with

What they do lot people here appreciate them so fly away little bird find u a new nest have nice day