Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how long have you played same numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #173496
March 5, 2016
92 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2016, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

Very very new to LP, but have been a silent admirer for years.

Since that $1.5 Billion jackpot, my "measured" approach is to stick to a set of numbers and just let it be....

If this has been been discussed to death in the past, then please forgive me, but curiosity has the better of me..

1). How long have you played the same numbers....if you do? (PB/MM)

2). How many lines?

3). Success?

Tulsa
    United States
    Member #172877
    February 7, 2016
    131 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

1) A couple of weeks and for both.

2) One line of my numbers and a bunch of other tickets.

3) Not much other than a PB win and a few bucks back but, hey, there just has to be that one time, right?

My best friend and I, who lives in Florida, split our lottery costs as close as possible and we will split any jackpot winnings we get.  I have one line of numbers that I will buy for every draw and then we just get QPs for the rest.  We had 33 tickets for last night's MM and we covered every number across all tickets.  Needless to say, I am still here dreaming about a jackpot that we can split.  One day!

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
      Philadelphia, PA
      United States
      Member #153774
      March 24, 2014
      912 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2016, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

That's a good question.  I didn't play last night and wanted to.  Although these lotteries are a hit or miss.  Very little success.  I need to read on other forums on this site.

Groppo's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #162631
        January 7, 2015
        506 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2016, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

Since that $1.5 Billion jackpot, my "measured" approach is to stick to a set of numbers and just let it be....

If this has been been discussed to death in the past, then please forgive me, but curiosity has the better of me..

2). How many lines?

3). Success?

That's also my approach to playing numbers, as you can see in my signature.

I have played my 1 set of my 'lucky' numbers since they won me 600 samolians, on one occasion.
        But, in different game.

A time or two more, those same numbers won me 300 samolians in the same game, but they've yet to show up again, or in MM or PB.  I strictly play only PB and MM anymore.

I seek only to win 1.2 million. That's it. If I win that, I will stop playing for good.

• Don't chase the numbers you play.
        • Play only numbers you've already played, plus however many random picks.
        • But, ALWAYS the regular numbers you play.  This will make you a winner, not a chaser.
                  (so far, though, I've yet to win any significant lotto prize)
          TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #169723
          October 29, 2015
          879 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

2). How many lines?

3). Success?

1) I don't usually play my own numbers. 95% of the time, I get quick-picks

2) Most of the time, it's 1 PB and 1 MM plus 1 NY Lotto All it takes is ONE!

3) My biggest win was 12/31/14 on MM for 4 numbers = $500. Other than that, it's been  a MM mega # or PB powerball # plus one or plus 2 for some rollover bucks.

I'm still waiting for my big hit! I hope it comes one day soon

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot