Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 - Runaway Pairs

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 months ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

This is actually an idea brought about by a member takeitez.  Not sure what became of Grady but I created a Pick 3 Pairs program using 10 states that have both a Midday and Evening drawing.

I created this today and I'll explain what I mean by "runaway" pairs.

We are tracking singles "6-ways" only.  No doubles, no triples.

So all we are doing is in nutshell is see how long the 3 pairs that make up a "6-way", once they are drawn stay together.  Let me explain using the screen shot below for Arkansas midday drawing.

Notice on line 22 we have the Pick 3 075 that was drawn 3 day ago.  The 075 is made up of boxed pairs 05,07,57

How long will 1 of the 3 hit causing the runaway Pairs to come home to mama.  Once this happens the cycle ends

Pairs1

This it the screen shot of the Evening states and the longest "runaway" pairs

Longest out runaway pairs are highlighted in black.  For example, Colorado has the pairs 03,04,34 out 46 draws.  So none of the 3 Pairs have hit since the 340 was drawn 46 draws ago.

Pairs 2

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2016, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Combined Draws:

Combined

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Midday Draws:

Midday

Florida
        United States
        Member #126774
        April 16, 2012
        1441 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. So is this kind of like a string breaker system, but instead it's used with pairs?

Florida has had some crazy amount of 33 and 03 pairs.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

This is actually an idea brought about by a member takeitez.  Not sure what became of Grady but I created a Pick 3 Pairs program using 10 states that have both a Midday and Evening drawing.

I created this today and I'll explain what I mean by "runaway" pairs.

We are tracking singles "6-ways" only.  No doubles, no triples.

So all we are doing is in nutshell is see how long the 3 pairs that make up a "6-way", once they are drawn stay together.  Let me explain using the screen shot below for Arkansas midday drawing.

Notice on line 22 we have the Pick 3 075 that was drawn 3 day ago.  The 075 is made up of boxed pairs 05,07,57

How long will 1 of the 3 hit causing the runaway Pairs to come home to mama.  Once this happens the cycle ends

Pairs1

This it the screen shot of the Evening states and the longest "runaway" pairs

Longest out runaway pairs are highlighted in black.  For example, Colorado has the pairs 03,04,34 out 46 draws.  So none of the 3 Pairs have hit since the 340 was drawn 46 draws ago.

Pairs 2

Nice work Steve!

Is there a download coming?

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2016, 4:54 am - IP Logged

States most likely for Pairs to break

All 1

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2016, 5:19 am - IP Logged

Very nice work, Steve. Win D's opinion of Grady's pair analysis was very high. He spoke of him many times. Never thought of this, thank you.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Creating sets from Runaway Pairs

Using the example below for Ohio

Boxed Pairs: 05,09,59

RAP 1

This was a tool Ricky (Paurth) given to takeitez or was offered at one time here at Lotterypost

The tool was called P3PairsDigits. 

RAP2

Enter the 3 boxed pairs into the yellow box area 05-09-59 from Ohio (see below)

RAP3

Next, enter the missing digits in the "Select Digits" boxes.

Missing digits are the number that are NOT in the Pairs

For example, pairs 05,09,59 we have the digits 0,5,9

So we place a check mark next to the missing digits 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 see below

RAP4

Press the "Create numbers" button.  21 Sets will be created in the blue box at the bottom:

RAP5

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

For those wishing to try this method you will need Excel 2007 or newer versions.

Instructions:

1> Create a new folder and name it whatever you like.  Example, RunawayPairs

2> Download the following link: http://1drv.ms/1RcgoEC

3> Unzip the 3 Excel files and the P3DigitsPairs.exe file into your new folder

To use the P3DigitsPairs program just double click the exe file and it will open.  Not installation required

4> The Step2.xlsm file is the last file that is used.  You can open just the Step2.xlsm file.

5> Ther P3StateDraws.xlsm and Step1.xlsm are used to updated the Pick 3 games then transfer the files to Step2.xlsm

If I have time today I will create a video on how the files work..

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 my Camtasia 7 software will not work with my headset. 

If someone wishes to make a "nice" (very nice) donation to pay for Camtasia 8 upgrade I would be grateful!!!

I downloaded another video capture software program but have yet to try it out.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:44 am - IP Logged

For those wishing to try this method you will need Excel 2007 or newer versions.

Instructions:

To use the P3DigitsPairs program just double click the exe file and it will open.  Not installation required

4> The Step2.xlsm file is the last file that is used.  You can open just the Step2.xlsm file.

5> Ther P3StateDraws.xlsm and Step1.xlsm are used to updated the Pick 3 games then transfer the files to Step2.xlsm

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 my Camtasia 7 software will not work with my headset. 

If someone wishes to make a "nice" (very nice) donation to pay for Camtasia 8 upgrade I would be grateful!!!

Nice!

Thanks!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #126774
                      April 16, 2012
                      1441 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Instructions:

Have you tried OBS? It's completely free, and you can record all sorts of ways. Also, I believe it's open source. Here's the link: https://obsproject.com/

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Hello Wimsun is also possible to make the study of pairs (doubles higher and lower digit) Example = 478 pair 4,8 (48) in position 1st and 3rd Objective find the pair of lower and higher digit of pick3 in their proper positions
                        We have 3 positions for couples = 1ª2ª 1st, 3rd 2nd, 3rd In our example = 478 is 1st, 3rd 48 the third digit will always be between the lowest and the highest digit, if I know the amior digit will be in 3rd position, I have two choice to see where will be the lowest digit.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Wimsun is also possible to make the study of pairs (doubles higher and lower digit) Example = 478 pair 4,8 (48) in position 1st and 3rd Objective find the pair of lower and higher digit of pick3 in their proper positions
                          We have 3 positions for couples = 1ª2ª 1st, 3rd 2nd, 3rd In our example = 478 is 1st, 3rd 48 the third digit will always be between the lowest and the highest digit, if I know the amior digit will be in 3rd position, I have two choice to see where will be the lowest digit.

dr san,

You must be a very intelligent person.  I wish you would learn how to speak and write English.

Google translator or whatever your using sucks.

You probably have some great ideas but I can not for the life of me understand one thing your trying to post either in this thread or any thread for that matter.

Sorry!!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2016, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried OBS? It's completely free, and you can record all sorts of ways. Also, I believe it's open source. Here's the link: https://obsproject.com/

Thanks.

I'll give the a try.

mmmx1 suggested ActivePresenter.  I just created a video using it.  Let me know if it's any good.

Thanks

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: March 11, 2016, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Ok here's the video.

It has sound lol

Not sure about the quality.

What the heck it was FREE!!