Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

latest GREATEST system

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 months ago by LiveInGreenBay.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
Member #169277
October 10, 2015
630 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I believe I will start studying back pairs in straight form only, and once I can narrow it down to a few pairs, there will be a better chance of winning more consistently. The "45 pairs" pick-3 chart is an invaluable tool that should be in every one's toolbox. All you have to do is stare at it for like an hour with no interruptions, and your brain will map out the pairs' relationships between each other.

1 in a 100 odds dealing with the p-3 back pairs in straight form seems to be the easiest to track, instead of a 1 in a 1,000.

While the odds say front/back pairs should be easier,  I'm finding box hits much easier to "see".

Uneek1's avatar - binary

United States
    Member #170494
    December 3, 2015
    634 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Somebody tell me something lol... All of you are good! Help me out in GA!!! Lol...

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2526 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Remote viewing would be nice if it worked for future events but....

It can. Remote viewing isn't restricted to present events. By what I've read, when attempting to remote view numbers, it becomes somewhat of a challenge. There was one guy back in 2005 or so, forget who, but he predicted Michigan p-3 numbers before the draw a couple times. I couldn't find the proof of the time stamps, but it was big on the net back then.

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2526 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

While the odds say front/back pairs should be easier,  I'm finding box hits much easier to "see".

Hey, whatever works for you. Everyone sees things differently.

I'm just a sucker for straights..Naughty

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2526 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Somebody tell me something lol... All of you are good! Help me out in GA!!! Lol...

Why don't you try my new system in your state of GA? Let me know how it goes, I like feedback positive or negative.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/301319

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
            Member #51269
            April 3, 2007
            529 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2016, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Is there really a system out there anywhere that can predict at even a 50% return rate.... BEFORE the drawing?

It's so easy to use numbers to fit your point after the fact. Just watching the Republican debates proves that!

My buddy calls me all the time telling me how he should have hit by taking the fifth number of his telephone and multiply it by height and weight subtracting the date of birth of at least one of his six children. Works every time. After the draw! Meanwhile he needs to borrow a pot just so he has something to pee into.

cbr$ won 183 different games, last night, and yet this poster is STILL in the hole.  So, whatever system is being used, it still isn't good enough.  And I'm using the word "system" a little hard here, because clearly something's going on.

Sweden
              Member #168173
              August 19, 2015
              1 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2016, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I've been looking at the LottoMatic system. Beside some pretty interesting stats, they also have lottery wheels for various lotteries. Does anyone have any experiences to share?

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                Green Bay
                United States
                Member #169391
                October 15, 2015
                1245 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Is it an Ancient Chinese Secret?

Ancient Chinese proverb... If you are poor, though you dwell in the busy marketplace, no one will inquire about you;  if you are rich, though you dwell in the heart of the mountains, you will have distant relatives.

Never give up.  Banana