Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goseahawks Smallest any game Matrix (NEW INFO)

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 10 months ago by AllenB.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Madison, WI
United States
Member #172977
February 11, 2016
515 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

it would help if someone could post all the last #.s 0 to 9 to use for the matrix,right?
Also what about making an excel chart if possible to solve some of the riddle,maybe.

I think the OP just threw it up there and hoped someone else would figure something out. He's been AWOL since yesterday so idk.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey, guys i have info that may help out in the game, but i need help..im not good at posting or adding pictures with colors to my post, or using excel...i saw a post on my Matrix thread yesterday, by ALLEN B...he posted a colored chart of my matrix,,,it says Black Apple matrix....what i need is for someone to post one like that again,,but with colors i designate, ONCE POSTED I WILL EXPLAIN HOW TO HELP GET THE NEXT HIT FROM IT.

3 6 9 2 5 8 1 4

4 7 0 3 6 9 2 5

5 8 1 4 7 0 3 6

6 9 2 5 8 1 4 7

7 0 3 6 9 2 5 8

8 1 4 7 0 3 6 9

Goose1

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      seattle
      United States
      Member #152111
      February 5, 2014
      1522 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

hey guys i apologize ..ive been trying to figure it out myself for the last 7 hrs..im exhausted. need a break will start again tommorrow. getting the pairs the way i preposed may not work all the time..taking a different approach...i have a new observation chart, i came up with last week. has nothing to do with this project. didnt want to post it until i get this one figured out...dont look like thats going to happen soon...look for the post.again my apology

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

hey guys i apologize ..ive been trying to figure it out myself for the last 7 hrs..im exhausted. need a break will start again tommorrow. getting the pairs the way i preposed may not work all the time..taking a different approach...i have a new observation chart, i came up with last week. has nothing to do with this project. didnt want to post it until i get this one figured out...dont look like thats going to happen soon...look for the post.again my apology

Maybe this will help:

Top example using the set 7-3-4

4 is the key digit

Bottom example:

Using the set 2-0-9

9 is the key digit

Goose2

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11166 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2016, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

How many plays do you have from that mirror adjacent there?

I usually only play one or two lines from it.  I use roots due,digits out ,sums due.

The two draws for NM follow each other.  You have to watch for repeats within a couple of draws. So, 213 hit in the evening 2 nights ago and 012 this morning. Working off last night 671 I look for recent pairs.

The 21 pair is there so 012!

This is easy to do even at the store where I get tickets. I do it in a couple of minutes.  It works well in NM.

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3612 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2016, 8:54 am - IP Logged

win thanks for posting your chart. I would love to work with it if you would post the link as would everyone else here.thanks again.Party

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167130
              June 27, 2015
              256 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2016, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Working with the Small Box is the Key to this.  I put Letters in the Small Box instead of Numbers so that I can Identify the Box Position in the Pairs and Combinations.  Here is my setup.   I have been running back tests of each Row.  I evaluate a Row by Dividing the Cost to Play it each game by the number of times it hits.  That gives me the average box payout needed to break even.  So far the best result is around $110.00.

Lincoln, California
                United States
                Member #167130
                June 27, 2015
                256 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2016, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Working with the Small Box is the Key to this.  I put Letters in the Small Box instead of Numbers so that I can Identify the Box Position in the Pairs and Combinations.  Here is my setup.   I have been running back tests of each Row.  I evaluate a Row by Dividing the Cost to Play it each game by the number of times it hits.  That gives me the average box payout needed to break even.  So far the best result is around $110.00.

Testing California Pick 3 100 Games By Row.  Games are Run Combined and Skipped to pair Mid and Eve Games.  The Test Runs each number as the Key Number N1,N2,N3). The Break Even Box & amount is the Ranking.  These Rows performed the Best 

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  seattle
                  United States
                  Member #152111
                  February 5, 2014
                  1522 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys, I was thinking outside the box with the matrix..I came up with this.

THE END NUMBER IS LOCATED IN THE CENTER, 3RD FROM THE BOTTOM BOLD . If the end number of last DRAW is 0, your triad or combo will touch within END # . Your  next hit will either come with 3 actual numbers that touches, or your will get 2 actual numbers that touches and 1 mirror...All i did was take the original matrix ,made it a into little matrix'....The best way to get your pairs, is to split into 2 smaller matrixs as such, in the example using the  (0 - end # matrix). 

Hope this made it a little easier guys..Im trying.

end # 0

185                               example; A.    185          Wisconsin pick3 march 18 -159 hit

296                                                    296           previous was 220 ..so 0 was end number..looking in matrix A , u see your hit in all actual numbers touching.

307                                                    307           in matrix B, you'll see 2 actual , and 1 mirror 

418                                                   --------

B.   296

307

418

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2016, 7:44 am - IP Logged

This is the Excel file for the original version.  I did not update to Goseahawks most recent post.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!275&authkey=!ADA-REgCxV0qFd0&ithint=file%2czip

At the bottom look for the tab labeled "Goose1"

Click the tab "Goose1" worksheet

Go to cell AK9 and enter your last drawing

Outside Numbers, Missing Numbers, and Pairs will be to the right.  I added "Boxed Pairs" to the far right.
                    Below in cell AK15 you would enter the winning pick 3 set. 
                    Any pairs highlighted in cell range AV10 through BK12 will be highlighted in Green.
                    I used the California Pick 3 example from a previous post as the example.
                      Lincoln, California
                      United States
                      Member #167130
                      June 27, 2015
                      256 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2016, 8:05 am - IP Logged

This is the Excel file for the original version.  I did not update to Goseahawks most recent post.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2B334DB02ABFE027!275&authkey=!ADA-REgCxV0qFd0&ithint=file%2czip

At the bottom look for the tab labeled "Goose1"

Click the tab "Goose1" worksheet

Go to cell AK9 and enter your last drawing

Outside Numbers, Missing Numbers, and Pairs will be to the right.  I added "Boxed Pairs" to the far right.
                      Below in cell AK15 you would enter the winning pick 3 set. 
                      Any pairs highlighted in cell range AV10 through BK12 will be highlighted in Green.
                      I used the California Pick 3 example from a previous post as the example.

Thank You Very much.  I am always impressed by the way your files are set up and the easy instructions.  You are the Resident LP Excel Master.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                        wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #49379
                        January 28, 2007
                        2391 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2016, 11:40 am - IP Logged

You always do a great job !!!!!

Thanks

Yes it works in Wisconsin !!!!!

Madison, WI
                          United States
                          Member #172977
                          February 11, 2016
                          515 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys, I was thinking outside the box with the matrix..I came up with this.

THE END NUMBER IS LOCATED IN THE CENTER, 3RD FROM THE BOTTOM BOLD . If the end number of last DRAW is 0, your triad or combo will touch within END # . Your  next hit will either come with 3 actual numbers that touches, or your will get 2 actual numbers that touches and 1 mirror...All i did was take the original matrix ,made it a into little matrix'....The best way to get your pairs, is to split into 2 smaller matrixs as such, in the example using the  (0 - end # matrix). 

Hope this made it a little easier guys..Im trying.

end # 0

185                               example; A.    185          Wisconsin pick3 march 18 -159 hit

296                                                    296           previous was 220 ..so 0 was end number..looking in matrix A , u see your hit in all actual numbers touching.

307                                                    307           in matrix B, you'll see 2 actual , and 1 mirror 

418                                                   --------

B.   296

307

418

I'm not quite sure on the whole list here and where that came from.

BUT

When you take the end number of previous draw, and say that next draw will include either 3 numbers that touch the end number, or 2 numbers that touch the number and a mirror (actually it would always be the mirror of the end number), that is because you include all possible combinations in that set up. It would be true whether you use the end number or you just choose any other number and find it in the matrix.

Try it. pick whatever number you want. find it on the matrix. it will have 8 of the other 9 digits surrounding it. The only digit not surrounding it will be its mirror. So no matter what happens, you will be able to say that either all 3 digits came from around it, or 2 and a mirror.

Except, the possibility that a double or triple comes up, and the double or triple is the mirror of the end number, which would mean 0 or 1 digit came from surrounding numbers, and 2 or 3 were mirror.

Am I missing something here?

Lincoln, California
                            United States
                            Member #167130
                            June 27, 2015
                            256 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm not quite sure on the whole list here and where that came from.

BUT

When you take the end number of previous draw, and say that next draw will include either 3 numbers that touch the end number, or 2 numbers that touch the number and a mirror (actually it would always be the mirror of the end number), that is because you include all possible combinations in that set up. It would be true whether you use the end number or you just choose any other number and find it in the matrix.

Try it. pick whatever number you want. find it on the matrix. it will have 8 of the other 9 digits surrounding it. The only digit not surrounding it will be its mirror. So no matter what happens, you will be able to say that either all 3 digits came from around it, or 2 and a mirror.

Except, the possibility that a double or triple comes up, and the double or triple is the mirror of the end number, which would mean 0 or 1 digit came from surrounding numbers, and 2 or 3 were mirror.

Am I missing something here?

I don't think you miss much and certainly not here.  The real trick is how you select the numbers for your combinations from the matrix and if a set pattern can win.  I have run a couple of sates using each number as the Key Number.  In my Previous post I outlined the combinations from the matrix that I have tried.  I was looking for a fixed pattern that could produce enough hits to get the average box payout ( as low as possible).  Lines 12,13 and 16 were the best of the bunch at around $80.00.