Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 code's possible existence, or not.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 months ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2527 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2016, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

For years I've wondered If there is a code to the seemingly random turn of events in a Pick-3 drawing. There's no doubt there are patterns, yet I sometimes wonder whether the code is just as complex as random, therefore cancelling themselves out and bringing me back to square one.  Bang Head

One may also factor in the tampering of the natural cycles by pre tests and post tests. Do those actions allow erroneous information such as number behavior become ingrained as the true behavior? In other words, If we don't tune ourselves with the higher thinking processes, and exercise "problem solving techniques", we miss catching the outside interferences that can change the outcome of a sequence of events. 

My personal opinion is that there is a code, but not as complex as I may think it is. The solution to every problem is all around us, in the air, ether, whatever, it's simply information that is for the taking. But the only way to grasp onto it is by fine tuning frequencies of awareness. A lot of people claim they are aware, just because they're awake...LOL..Based on just the driving habits here in town, I beg to differ. Green laugh

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2016, 8:38 am - IP Logged

They must rotate the ballsets and machines and do pre-tests or move the game into a computer for a good reason, such as how much easier the game might be to predict if they didn't.  Who knows, I could be right?

Is there a lottery game anywhere that doesn't do this?

BobP

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167130
      June 27, 2015
      256 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2016, 8:51 am - IP Logged

For years I've wondered If there is a code to the seemingly random turn of events in a Pick-3 drawing. There's no doubt there are patterns, yet I sometimes wonder whether the code is just as complex as random, therefore cancelling themselves out and bringing me back to square one.  Bang Head

One may also factor in the tampering of the natural cycles by pre tests and post tests. Do those actions allow erroneous information such as number behavior become ingrained as the true behavior? In other words, If we don't tune ourselves with the higher thinking processes, and exercise "problem solving techniques", we miss catching the outside interferences that can change the outcome of a sequence of events. 

My personal opinion is that there is a code, but not as complex as I may think it is. The solution to every problem is all around us, in the air, ether, whatever, it's simply information that is for the taking. But the only way to grasp onto it is by fine tuning frequencies of awareness. A lot of people claim they are aware, just because they're awake...LOL..Based on just the driving habits here in town, I beg to differ. Green laugh

I also believe that there could be a Code.  I also think that the code is simple in that it is a binary code even though it might be a very long string of 1's and 0's.  The only example I have found is a decision to change from one side of a group to the other side (like Odd-Even).  I have found that Unbalanced sides Like Repeats -New produce the best results; however The numbers in each side are as random as the draw.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23274 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1707 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2016, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I think this thread was relocated to the Pick 3 Forum by mistake.  This was Not intended to be a thread posting numbers for Pick 3 , was it ??  This thread was intended to be a DISCUSSION about the possible existence of a Pick 3 Code.  In my opinion, it belongs in the DISCUSSION FORUM !!!  Duh !!! Ponder