Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 4/1 - 4/30/2016

Topic closed. 1762 replies. Last post 9 months ago by CTNY.

Page 40 of 118
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #172415
January 23, 2016
3795 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2016, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Talking about intuition I felt from my exp when u win another win follows quickly that's what happened to you 2 STR in 10 days I also had exp like that in the past I feel that's the best time to keep playing and not miss a draw

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Ny
    United States
    Member #167314
    July 5, 2015
    1810 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I was a Mega Powerball player that's how I began playing and was a crazy player.....My confidence was boosted when 1 day in FEB 2012....I just bought 1 ticket of Mega by choosing my own numbers I just picked didn't check any past draw nothing.....and 3 numbers matched!....Then I kept playing only those two Big Jackpot game....But no Huge hits only $5000 in Mega then I began Playing Take5 from April 2013 thought it's a game with better odds....Did hit 3 numbers lots of time but hit 4 just last month on March 20 as u saw.....Also played sweet million pick10 sometimes in between....Started pick3 and pick4 since JUNE last year only....I began with pick3 wheeling 5 numbers for $5 six way I played that way....

Just like you I started with the other games to I started with take 5.. Man I used to love that game used to get 3 of 5 hear and there alot of free plays at times sometimes I would spend like $40 well maybe sometimes lik $27-30* in like 2013.. Til one day I spent like $40 dollars and one combo I didn't play I left out I was in a rush 11;27 that nite I kid u not it match all 5 #'s and I didn't play it.. yea tell me about it but me being the positive person I am brushed it off kept playing never saw the 5 of 5 so i figured pick was a easier game I guess 2014 and finally saw some luck a fairly big lottery hit thats why i look at this game like its easy ... I did play pick 10 too .. it's only now I use my same skills to play MM and sometimes PB and some of the other jackpot games I used to stay away from.. but my main focus is this pick since my first hit 4219

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
      United States
      Member #167314
      July 5, 2015
      1810 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2016, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Talking about intuition I felt from my exp when u win another win follows quickly that's what happened to you 2 STR in 10 days I also had exp like that in the past I feel that's the best time to keep playing and not miss a draw

thats the truth sh*t is almost scary but I have noticed that.. and beginners luck is a real thing to haha for a fact

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

United States
        Member #172415
        January 23, 2016
        3795 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but I always felt one can make a lot of money playing pick3 but I just couldn't make huge money...for example if u can guess a STR number and put $5 that's 2500 right there but STR in pick 3 is not easy not even a box lol

United States
          Member #172415
          January 23, 2016
          3795 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but I always felt one can make a lot of money playing pick3 but I just couldn't make huge money...for example if u can guess a STR number and put $5 that's 2500 right there but STR in pick 3 is not easy not even a box lol

Let's see bro what happens in Take5 to me tonight posted my numbers already....Really tracking it very nicely since FEB looking from every angle just missed last month I guess need some luck :D

Ny
            United States
            Member #167314
            July 5, 2015
            1810 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Im tellin you man its the logistics of each game.. btwn pick3 and 4 pick4 i'd say is by far a better game I can jus tell I check the pick 3 #'s but never play a dollar the #'s that play are super unorthodox in order how can one grasp a str with that plus for only $250 or $500 call me selfish all u want.. but the wider the spread of #'s the better but not too wide like a jackpot game.. Take 5 and Win 4 are the only games worthwhile

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
              United States
              Member #167314
              July 5, 2015
              1810 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Let's see bro what happens in Take5 to me tonight posted my numbers already....Really tracking it very nicely since FEB looking from every angle just missed last month I guess need some luck :D

Not gonna lie I missed the cutoff im about to go outside now but I would have played 20 21 24 32 39.. 06 20 31 37 38.. funny thing is I have a # I used to play EVERYDAY for take 5 haha I jus picked it back up recently it obviously hasnt hit

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
                United States
                Member #167314
                July 5, 2015
                1810 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

And for real bruh anything is possible it could b tonite I dont put it past u did hit 4 lik last month

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

United States
                  Member #172415
                  January 23, 2016
                  3795 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Not gonna lie I missed the cutoff im about to go outside now but I would have played 20 21 24 32 39.. 06 20 31 37 38.. funny thing is I have a # I used to play EVERYDAY for take 5 haha I jus picked it back up recently it obviously hasnt hit

Ur numbers are close to what I played tonight

United States
                    Member #172415
                    January 23, 2016
                    3795 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

And for real bruh anything is possible it could b tonite I dont put it past u did hit 4 lik last month

These days I don't put too much effort on Mega or Power it's useless u will only win big jackpot with a quick pick lol...So I just buy a QP on a certain time....Like between 6 and 7 PM I have list of times lol I got looking at past jackpot winners who bought it and won big hahaha so I just follow the time they bought and just buy QPs exactly at that time that's my strategy for Jackpot Games hahaha

Ny
                      United States
                      Member #167314
                      July 5, 2015
                      1810 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Ur numbers are close to what I played tonight

Beast I didn't get to put mine in tho like I said but I did my calculations to come up with those.. so we'll see man.. I look at it like this if those #'s came up tonite I KNOW FOR A FACT I CAN DO IT AGAIN just like here with win 4.. but good luck sh*t sometimes it good to jus compare your #'s to the winning #'s gives motivation good positive energy vibes u kno like when u get close ..thats all u tonite tho

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Ny
                        United States
                        Member #167314
                        July 5, 2015
                        1810 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

These days I don't put too much effort on Mega or Power it's useless u will only win big jackpot with a quick pick lol...So I just buy a QP on a certain time....Like between 6 and 7 PM I have list of times lol I got looking at past jackpot winners who bought it and won big hahaha so I just follow the time they bought and just buy QPs exactly at that time that's my strategy for Jackpot Games hahaha

Hahahaha that sh*t sound funny nah man I could tell u a better strategy with the mega

Creativity..

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                          Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #74991
                          May 24, 2009
                          5603 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

The First Thing You Have To Know Is.....Singles Or Doubles

Right Now The Doubles Are Way Overdue.

I Would Go 70-75% On Doubles

We Will See A Run Of Them Though

I agree with you Bux. We should see some doubles in the coming draws

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                            Brooklyn, NY
                            United States
                            Member #74991
                            May 24, 2009
                            5603 Posts
                            Posted: April 10, 2016, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I would say yes and no. For me when I win I tend to spend a lot more on numbers because I have it and more times I would end up blowing my cash. One tend to get carried away and play every number that they feel will show. For me when I win I need to take a break and pay some bills with my winning but the gambler in me continue playing thinking the more bets the better my odds at hitting.

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #78507
                              August 16, 2009
                              7864 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

4780 4719 1640 3827 0116 860

BOX:

4479 3345 1900 2450 1690

3780 3690 2790 4590 4480

5580 1490 1600 0444 5999